Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you guys have a crush?

WolfyIsAQT

4 minutes ago, Godlywolf said:

I think we should take it as StrawberryMilk Simp meaning well lol. He's a great guy who means well at heart.

In fact,I even got rejected again earlier. But it's fine i built tolerance..

:(

1 hour ago, Flamey said:

In fact,I even got rejected again earlier. But it's fine i built tolerance..

:(

Yeah rejection really does not feel good, but I always saw it as, would I really be happy with someone who doesn't feel the same way about me as I do them. But I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to Flamey :hug_day::squee:

• Hugs 1

15 minutes ago, Godlywolf said:

Yeah rejection really does not feel good, but I always saw it as, would I really be happy with someone who doesn't feel the same way about me as I do them. But I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to Flamey :hug_day::squee:

Awh thank you :)

I'm too by the way.

• Hugs 1

Let me put it this way. My life would have been much better if I never developed crushes towards girls in school. They never gave anything to me, yet I gave them nearly full control over my mind back in those days. It only served to waste my time. I may be inclined to have crushes currently, but as I have grown older - the less and less I seem to crush on others. 

• Brohoof 1

Aside from fictional ones and a celebrity, not at the moment yet. My experiences with old crushes get flushed faster than I can say Mississippi. But never harm me much as I gotten older, since I’d just bounce back up and only have the cycle continue.:umad: I kinda learned to view it as a little exciting experiment and not take it too personal if I get rejected. Like “oh I like you <3, rejected oh boo hoo, oh welp your loss, moving on Xp.” Repeat.

• Brohoof 2

update: i don't care about crushes or rejections

Lived without it so far I can go on ...

I'm no model so it's fine

I will use video games and food to cope with the loneliness

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Mine either likes me back or is intimidated by me lmao

They saw me with no foundation and ran off :D

Joking. In my case they seem intimidated..

• Delighted Giggle 1

6 minutes ago, Flamey said:

They saw me with no foundation and ran off :D

Joking. In my case they seem intimidated..

Yeah tbh I don’t really care that much whether mine likes me back or not lol. Given by his response to seeing me it was either intimidation or he liked me. I win either way because that means I was on his mind lmao.

Sorry to hear about that. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Clawdeen said:

Yeah tbh I don’t really care that much whether mine likes me back or not lol. Given by his response to seeing me it was either intimidation or he liked me. I win either way because that means I was on his mind lmao.

Sorry to hear about that. 

Yeah is fine :)

• Brohoof 1