Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you guys have a crush?

WolfyIsAQT

Not at the moment, I think. *stares at my heart intently* ...I think. However when I did have crushes on people, I would get all nervous and giddy around them XD

I do on a guy I sometimes see at work. We've not interacted before I just think he's attractive. He seems to be apart of the only team in this entire building that doesn't need my help. Honestly with my workload I'm not complaining. My friend I was talking to last night told me to make excuses to go to the other side of the building where his office is so we could potentially interact lol.

3 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

I do on a guy I sometimes see at work. We've not interacted before I just think he's attractive. He seems to be apart of the only team in this entire building that doesn't need my help. Honestly with my workload I'm not complaining. My friend I was talking to last night told me to make excuses to go to the other side of the building where his office is so we could potentially interact lol.

Aww that's cute XD

• Brohoof 1

I don’t really have crushes very often as of lately. They get squashed out from happening when I find out she’s taken. I’ve had a couple the past few years but it was clear it wasn’t mutual. I know what “being interested in” looks like…

• Hugs 2

(edited)

Yup. And it's been going on for omg nine years (???? actually... O.o )and just won't stop @.@ 

Edited by Silky the little magus
edited because 2014 was nine years ago *CRIE*

1 hour ago, Silky the little magus said:

PFFTT He left me for Ada Wong >:C 
We were over many many years ago in my head. 

Theres a new Leon in town who doesn't Simp for Ada anymore :ooh:.  Remake Leon 

I guess I never did answer this topic. Honestly there was at one point recently, but I'm the type of guy that will develop feelings, notice them, and burn those feelings with a napalm flamethrower. 

So yes I do but at the same time I'm in the process of murdering those feelings so that I don't :grin2:

• Shocked 1
  • smile 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

Remake Leon

Oh but in R6 he did AGAIN!!!!!!!! >:0 

he left the gorgeous girl for her too! It’s just how he rolls, I suppose :v 

Leon and Ada OTP

18 minutes ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

So yes I do but at the same time I'm in the process of murdering those feelings so that I don't :grin2:

OH OH OH OH I THINK I KNOW WHO IT IS AND YOU BETTER WATCH OUT I WILL ARRIVE WITH THE GASOLINE TO FEED THOSE FIRES BUT THEY WONT BE DESTRUCTIVE ONES :toldya:

• Party! 1

13 minutes ago, Silky the little magus said:

OH OH OH OH I THINK I KNOW WHO IT IS AND YOU BETTER WATCH OUT I WILL ARRIVE WITH THE GASOLINE TO FEED THOSE FIRES BUT THEY WONT BE DESTRUCTIVE ONES :toldya:

You will not burn my Ada Wong:BornAgainBrony:.  That is my job.

All jokes aside. I don't think you do.

but do go on :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Delighted Giggle 1

I had a crush and, fortunately, it developed into a 12 years relationship that's still going strong today. :wub: Tell your crush about your feelings, you never know what might happen :mlp_bedeyes:

Edited by Hadrien
  • smile 1
  • Excited 2
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

I had a crush and, fortunately, it developed into a 12 years relationship that's still going strong today. :wub: Tell your crush about your feelings, you never what might happen :mlp_bedeyes:

I wish I had taken this advice 9 years ago. :blush: Seriously

Also @BoopMan do et!!!!! you never know c:

• Hugs 3

[Deleted "coolstory"]

Maybe yes, maybe no... It doesn't matter at all. Reality will show what happens next. All I have for this moment is just a promise to wear a collar that I can see on the striped neck as the sign of loyalty and respect. Not only, but as the border between "just talks" and real steps towards me.

At least she is 100% mare... Thank God even for that.

Edited by Sturmponiere
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2023-09-22 at 6:48 AM, Clawdeen said:

I encourage this Clawdeen. You don't get many chances an it might turn out to be that he likes you. :mlp_wink:we'll support your decision, whatever it is

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

I encourage this Clawdeen. You don't get many chances an it might turn out to be that he likes you. :mlp_wink:we'll support your decision, whatever it is

Just dont be a stalker that is.

And whatever you do ... dont loot his stuff...and hide it in your house.... thats creepy.

• Delighted Giggle 3