Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

single guy (or girl) problems

SolidTwilight

4 hours ago, Mammon said:

It’s not lol. I got a rude response when I mentioned my hobbies and a smart remark when I asked what he likes to do. I don’t appreciate the shade when it comes to things I like doing and rude remarks when I ask what you like to do. Like...that’s how we get to know each other? I can’t just magically guess what you like to do. To be rude when I mentioned an interest in art as well.

So yeah it didn’t lol. 

That sucks, I’m sorry to hear that. :(

I’m guessing he doesn’t have many hobbies 🙄

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

That sucks, I’m sorry to hear that. :(

I’m guessing he doesn’t have many hobbies 🙄

Yeah apparently he has something against art and artists. :confused:

3 hours ago, Mammon said:

Yeah apparently he has something against art and artists. :confused:

If he only realized how much art impacts the world…without art, so many brands, buildings, and items he owns wouldn’t even exist

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

If he only realized how much art impacts the world…without art, so many brands, buildings, and items he owns wouldn’t even exist

I completely agree.

Luckily I found out who he is this early so it can be ended as opposed to later on down the road.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly just feel alone a lot. It it is what it is I suppose and there's no point trying to force something that isn't present. Being single has perks, so it's not all bad.

• Brohoof 1

I think cuddles, I like hugs even tho I get them like once in 5 years. And someone you can discuss your life with. Friends are great, but there a things you can share only with partners/soulmates

Otherwise I accepted the fact the I'm as talkative and open as a brick when I meet new people, and I won't be the one who takes the first step

• Brohoof 1

I did have a girlfriend for the first few months of this year, but ideological disagreements eventually caused so much friction that we broke up. I do enjoy the freedom of being single again, but as time goes on I'm feeling fairly lonely again. I don't have a lot of friends, and I struggle to get to know people, so that doesn't help. I honestly also really miss being able to text my girlfriend anytime and always having a conversation going that way.

Ngl but I do sometime feel lonely despite of having family, friends and all. I don’t know why. I haven’t fallen in love since that girl I knew back in when I was in first year college who was also a good friend of mine. I often think about her still even after she ghosted me...  But that’s wrong since she’s already married. Maybe I want to meet someone new like her or better and feel in love again.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

There's plenty of problems that being single has, just as there are plenty of problems that having a partner has. I think I've been alone so much though that its rather difficult for me to express and feel love, I even doubt quite often that I have the capability to love.