Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Requests as Motivation!

Dusk Nightshroud

(edited)

Heya, Ponies of the Forum.

Lately I've been in the mood to draw again but I don't really have an idea what to draw. That and liking to make ponies happy I offer up free Requests!
The way I draw is traditional, so take that in consideration when reading this, some ponies prefer digital, after all.
I'm not really good at human or too humanized pony poses and anatomy, so I'd prefer a feral-ish request. But if you insist, I'll try! ^^"

Here are some finished Requests to give you an idea of my style:

Spoiler

d7c4a1b169.jpg

33bd9d79fc.jpg

c956faaa14.jpg

74109ef1e1.jpg

Looking forward to drawing stuff! /)

Update.

A little someting to add: I would love to get an idea of a scene or pose, if possible, because so far I had to ask that a few times already. That makes things a lot easier for me, really.
Next thing: I'll list the Requests I got here and show which ones are done, which ones are not, so you know where you are approximately. It's First come, First serve, whoever supplied his Char and the pose/Scene first got their Request first.

Requests:

Edited by Dusk Nightshroud
Update

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean taking humans anf their designs and turning them into ponies, right?
Because that would be doable as well! Though I would probably bounce a few sketches and ideas back and forth to see that you like the outcome.

How about my pony-sona? She's a pretty laid back mare- She's a body-mod artist (So like, piercings and stuff) with kind of an edgy personality. Her cutie mark is a circular barbell. Ant relaxed or neutral pose would work great for her.

IMG_4806.PNG

1 minute ago, Dusk Nightshroud said:

@Elliethepegasus That's a doable request! Do you perhaps have something like Discord or Skype so I can send you sketches of poses and details and such? Otherwise I can do that over PMs as well.

I do have a skype~ It's on my profile, but if you can't find it it's 'Ellie the Jelly' 

15 minutes ago, Dusk Nightshroud said:

@AkuStarburstLyraFries Sure can! Though if you have an idea, I'd love some sort of scene or pose for him, that makes this a lot easier for me. ^^

@Elliethepegasus So, added ya, rest of the discussion will go over Skype now.

@Adamgreen Okay, nice, I'll send ya the sketch once I'm done with that.

Hm...can you maybe...draw him in a basketball arena? Like with the backboard and hoop behind him? And he's got a cute smile and he's wearing a bow-tie? c:

20 minutes ago, Dusk Nightshroud said:

@AkuStarburstLyraFries That's much better! I'll let you know if I have a sketch for you to look over. Also, Skype or Discord makes this a lot easier, if you don't mind and if you have them, of course ^^

Maybe my Discord? ;o My name is Chowniniwoo there. c: Although I'll only give text responses, I'm shy. o.o'

(edited)

Heeyyyyy! Could ya do Dawn for meh? 

You can choose what pose and stufff ^-^ 

Have reffs! (She doesn't have a horn, but has wings. Just wanted to tell cuz the refs have her with a horn)

IMG_3815.PNG

IMG_3636.JPG

Edited by dawnauroua
Refs didn't load

@Kyoshi
@Dawn Auroua
@Twilight Sparkle .

@Violet_S
@WiiGuy2014

Heya. Thanks for the numerous requests, but please, add a pose or scene onto this. I can't really work with the premise: Draw my OC.
And Violet, that would depend on who the OCs are and the Scene. Two ponies aren't that harder, but if they're both chock full of details, that might be a little complicated.

Just now, Dusk Nightshroud said:

@Kyoshi
@Dawn Auroua
@Twilight Sparkle .

@Violet_S
@WiiGuy2014

Heya. Thanks for the numerous requests, but please, add a pose or scene onto this. I can't really work with the premise: Draw my OC.
And Violet, that would depend on who the OCs are and the Scene. Two ponies aren't that harder, but if they're both chock full of details, that might be a little complicated.

Hmm. Lets have her sitting at a table. 

3 hours ago, Dusk Nightshroud said:

@Kyoshi
@Dawn Auroua
@Twilight Sparkle .

@Violet_S
@WiiGuy2014

What do you mean, "add a pose or a scene"? Isn't the library behind my OC technically a scene?