Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst episodes of S7.

CastletonSnob

On 6/24/2017 at 8:50 PM, Stickman, The Legend said:

How DARE YOU. A Royal Problem was the Royals episode we were all waiting for!

In my opinion, the only ones I thought needed a bit more time to develop was Hard to say Anything, and, Honest Apple.

It wasn't the episode Kyoshi was waiting for, as he stated clearly since it aired. His opinion is valid.

Be mindful how you interact with people, as it has always been a better approach to imagine people complexly and ask why, instead of running in with an emotional outburst. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jeric said:

It wasn't the episode Kyoshi was waiting for, as he stated clearly since it aired. His opinion is valid.

Be mindful how you interact with people, as it has always been a better approach to imagine people complexly and ask why, instead of running in with an emotional outburst. 

I recognized my mistake as he told me about it, and I said "O ok"

These, by far, are "waste" episodes:

• Hard to Say Anything
  • Honest Apple (we're getting too much RariJack because of this)
  • Not Asking for Trouble (despite the fact that I'm a Pinkie Pie fan)

Expected to be "waste" episodes will include:

• Maybe, A Health of Information
  • Secrets and Pies

1 hour ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

I recognized my mistake as he told me about it, and I said "O ok"

K'den

:orly:

Celestial Advice and All Bottled Up were both only okay, and would have been better as mid- or late-season episodes. Honest Apple was ridiculous and treated Applejack horribly. Not Asking For Trouble was annoying (I really don't like the yaks). That's about it.

(If anyone's wondering, I thought Fluttershy Leans In was sweet and Hard to Say Anything was funny.)

Honest Apple is literally the only episode in season seven that haven't liked so far. I either loved or at least liked every other episode. And even Honest Apple wasn't that bad. At least it had that Rarity guitar scene. I guess I don't have very negative opinions about FiM.