Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Once Upon a Time

Magicon

So who here watches the ABC Show Once Upon a Time? If yes, who's your favorite character? What did you think of the first season? What do you expect for the next one?

As for me, I love the show. It has a wonderful cast and the storyline is just fantastic. Regina is my favorite character though Red is a close second. I loved the first season and after the season finale, I can't wait for the next one. What I think will happen in the next scene is now a battle amongst Regina, Rumpelstiltskin, and Emma over the town with the fairy tale characters choosing sides and trying to deal with their new lives in Storybrooke.

(edited)

I love this show! Rumpelstiltskin is by far my favorite character lol. First season was good, I have no idea what to expect from the next season.

The only real criticism I have is some of the lines are cheesy and some of the effects don't seem very good to me, but I love cheesy lines and I have no problem with bad effects at all haha

Edited by Hollowshield

I love this show! Rumpelstiltskin is by far my favorite character lol. First season was good, I have no idea what to expect from the next season.

The only real criticism I have is some of the lines are cheesy and some of the effects don't seem very good to me, but I love cheesy lines and I have no problem with bad effects at all haha

I agree. Sometimes the cheesiness has me rolling my eyes, particularly give the fact that Game of Thrones (which has zero cheesiness) is usually next up on my watch list after Once airs. I too am a fan of Mr. Gold and Grumpy... both played by the two most talented actors on the show.

As for the finale, without spoiling anything I will say that it seemed a little rushed and probably could have been better developed over 2-3 episodes. Also, I read an interview with the series creator saying that season 2 will introduce us to Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and other classic fairytale/mythological characters.

As for the finale, without spoiling anything I will say that it seemed a little rushed and probably could have been better developed over 2-3 episodes. Also, I read an interview with the series creator saying that season 2 will introduce us to Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and other classic fairytale/mythological characters.

I can't believe after seeing the genie I had given no thought at all to the possibility of Aladdin being in the show, that's one thing I'm looking forward to now for season 2. I was never really a fan of The Little Mermaid but it should be interesting seeing how they introduce her to the show.

more fairy tales would definitely be cool, and yes Mr. Gold and Grumpy were great in their roles. I just love Regina the most, especially after the season finale. Yes the show has its cheesy moments, but they're not THAT cheesy. And I do wish the effects could be better but maybe now they'll make them better with the ratings and success if the first season.

• 8 months later...

just seen today's episode.

Regina is hooking up (sry I couldn't resist) with Cora again, Rumpel is threatening to kill should anything happen while he is absent and Greg is a liar, this show is really good

Regina is one of my fav's on the show

and now add in a outsider who saw magic....

da da daaaammmmm!

Also  Emma and Gold,  on a road trip

into the real world......

my  pinch,  we have to wait for a freaking 3 weeks again!

• 3 weeks later...