Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Average day in Equestria 1x1 with Cresent Forest.

Maple Bat

Woody threw Pinkie 10 bits "There's a tip plus a payment for mom's see ya pinkie!" He then turned to look at crescent. "So... Where you wanna go now? Somewhere to eat these?" He chuckled. "It's actually been a long time since I've just sat down with somepony and had a nice chat with them."

"Park huh? Yea it sounds good. Let's go." Woody walked over to the park. He felt good this day so he started humming his horns glowing the ground started to terraform under him he started walking up a stair case made out of the ground that used to be eventually he realized he was doing it again and stopped singing. He sung a bit more to put the ground back how it was "Sorry about that."

"Well when I was around 6 or 7 dad asked me why I hadn't figured out my powers yet. I told him that I don't know. All the other unicorns in class had figured it out but I just couldn't do it. I couldn't do any sort of magic." Woody said starting to get a bit emotional. "I avoided those problems for longer than I'd like to admit. One day I was helping my mother with some animal care and she was singing this song I had heard many times so I started singing with her she turned to look at me and gasped loudly. I was levitating what she said was twelve different objects. That's when I found out. It's not too interesting but you know not a lot of stuff is." He bit into his miniature cake.

Crescent "Magical powers are interesting especially when they can terraform the ground or cast a fireball to help fight off the timberwolves Or a healing spell just in case you get hurt, in my case, getting bitten by a timber wolf." (starts eating the eclairs).

"I've got a lot of different abilities." Woody said pulling a song book out of his bag which he got through a portal. "Here flip through it" The book had dozens of songs with different effects under them. "I've been using magic since I discovered I have it. That book... Is the results of all my practice with not only Magic but singing as well."

"Pretty cool," As he goes through the pages. "Do you have any favorites spells? Oh and when we where coming to Ponyville you said you had a sister right? Does she have any magical powers as well or anything like that?"

"Well as for favorites I do have one." He placed his paw down on the book on a spell that said 'Time Stop' "It's my most unique brand of magic I've never seen any other pony do." As for his second question Woodland wasn't sure how to feel "Well honestly I'm surprise you haven't heard of the legendary Maple Bat, Vanquisher of evil and all that. But then again she mostly works during the night. As for magic she is a vampire fruit bat but other than that no nothing really."

"So you can stop time with this spell. Cool."  "Maple Bat the vanquisher of evil. Nope, never heard of her, but I am guess by the title she is a hero. So, what or who did she defeat to become a known hero?"

Woody laughed. "I was being sarcastic on the title. She's captain of the night guard up at canterlot." He picked up his song book and put it back in the chaos realm. "As for stopping time it affects all ponies except me, My sister and my father. Basically anyone who has Chaos magic within them. Which Maple has but can't exactly use."

"Oh.(chucke) But captain of the night guards, that is pretty nice job title. protecting Princess Luna and all that is a pretty important job especially with all the enemies Equestria has." "That is a mighty powerful spell you have there and with great power comes great responsibility." 

"I'm aware of that." He took another large bit of his cake and continued talking. "I don't intend to end up like my father when he was turned to stone. He tells me it wasn't that fun. Say you got any good prank ideas. My original ones are kinda running low."

Woody grinned awkwardly "Destroying property isn't exactly a prank... Usually I just keep it something that's really undo able like messing up one book in Twi's library or not but saying I did, that ones the best!"

I was just joking. Let me think. Can you erase text and undo it. Or what about teleporting the books. Or making them invisible. Or we can make our selves invisible are pretend to be ghost and scare them, Or we can make spike invisible and let them scare themselves.

"That's a lot of good Ideas. You gave me one. How about I make all the books just fly around and unsort themselves when Twilight Sorts them again." He was laughing at the Idea. "She would lose it. You think she'd know it was me though?"

"That is also good. If you don't sing loudly most likely no. But you have to keep it quiet. So let's finish up and let's head over there. So, I am guessing you know Twilight sparkle. How do you two know each other?"

"Friend of my mom. I'm friends with all her friends they really like me and my sister despite us both being outcast to most of the society." He finished his small Cake and stood up from the terraformed ground he had made into a chair putting the ground back how it was "Ready if you are."

OK. (He finished his to eclair and got up.) So, How are we going to do this? Are we going to sneak in or can you do this from the outside? If we do sneak in we should go through the balcony. sense we both got wings.

"Probably the best, however I could teleport us in there. I think she'd sense that..." Woody thought about the idea for a while "Yea going in through the balcony seems to be the best Idea. Let's go!" He laughed "I can't wait!"

"Do you know where the library is located in the building? Because I have never been in there. Also do you know if Twilight is going to be in there? Can you cast a spell to see if she is? I don't want to get caught and be berated by her."

"It's alright man! I've been doing this a long time now almost my whole life and I'll take the fall if it goes south" Woody smiled reassuring him. "For now Twi's gone doing princess things mom told me that yesterday and she should be back in about an hour or two, the library's right by her bedroom so she can sleep close to it. Starlight and spike both still owe me favors for somethings I helped them with and there should be no one else in the castle all's clear. Let's go!" He spread his wings and started to head to the castle of friendship.

"OK wait for me!" (Cresent flew up and caught up to Woody.) Then what will you say if she is wandering what I am doing there, and what did those two do for you to bribe them with? Knowing starlight, she did something with her magic.

"The favors mean she won't say anything about you either, Spike I helped find a rare jewel for him, We're talking only a few in equestria." His expression changed he looked almost sad. "As for starlight you are correct she, almost killed sompony with a spell she had created Thankfully I was able to stop time and keep her from doing something that drastic. It's a lot longer a story than that but it's all that time could tell you." He landed on the balcony opened a portal and grabbed a set of keys from it "Ready?" He asked Crescent.