Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Average day in Equestria 1x1 with Cresent Forest.

Maple Bat

What I meant, If Twilight does find us, what will you say about me? Starlight need to learn to control her emotions. (Walks inside and whispers) I have never been in here before and all this is gorgeous. All this just sprouted out of the ground. How is that possible? 

"Nothing. I'll teleport you away if it comes down to that." Woody said with a muscial tone in his voice. "A spell to make us quieter!" He shouted. But his shout barely was heard outside of Crescent himself. "Anyways. It all came from a magic box actually... After said box gave my mom and her friends rainbow Friendship powers. it's kinda odd to talk about..."

OK, Yeah to be honest if I haven't seen this I will never believe it. Even if Applejack said that this happened I still wouldn't believe it, and she is the element of honestly. But to bad the library got destroyed I liked that place. I always get nostalgia whenever I think of it.

Woody walked ahead a ways. Looking to see if anyone was in the next hall When he saw there wasn't he slipped around the corner. He knew exeactly where he was going but didn't at the same time "The spell keeps us quiet but not anything else around us so footsteps and voices are toned down but anything else isn't so be careful not to touch anything."

"I know right!" He moved close to a door "This one should be it." He quietly opened the door and stepped inside. Taking a quick look around he saw no one was in library he looked around somewhere they could see eveything but also hide too. He couldn't find somewhere like that, He motioned for Crescent to enter the room as well. "I can't find a good hiding place..."

"Do you have an invisibility spell. We can turn invisible and hide in the corners or fly to the ceiling in case somepony bumps into use. Or we can go through one of the windows and hide on the edges for use to hear the chaos that is going on inside.

"The windows! Of course why didn't I think of that. Good plan." He flew up there. "We'll need to be far away as well this spell negates my magic if it blocks my singing after all." He opened the window quietly and stepped outside it nodding that Crescent should follow too

"We should wait for Twi to get back first need to make sure I can still do this." He pulled out his song book and started quietly singing a peppy song, The kind that makes you want to dance. His song book started to fly behaving like a bird Woody giggled. "Seems like I can. So we just need to lay 'till twi comes back!"

"Really? You've never just sat on a windowsill?" Woody said sarcastically. "We should be ok here though I actually have done this before. No one suspects anything unless you look suspicious." He sat on the windowsill looking up at the sky

Woody tired to remember what Fluttershy said Twi was doing. "What she was doing I've got no idea. When She should be back though, She right there." He pointed in the distance and the purple colored alicorn was visible from where they were. "Stay as still as you can while she goes into the house." He wispered

"She won't send us to the moon. You're thinking of Celestia" He whispered "Twi will just be angry because she know's what I'm planning when I'm being all sneaky like this." He waited and held his breath until Twilight entered the castle he exhaled "After a long day like that she likes to read a book or too shouldn't be too long now." He turned to the window and looked into the library waiting for his moment to start his spell.

"Yeah Twilight sure do like her books." (He waits until Twilight open the library door.) "OK she is here." (Twilight enters the room and started reading the book) "Ready to start the prank?"( He said with excitement and nervousness)

Woody nodded. "I'm ready." He started singing the same peppy and upbeat song as before a book on one of twilight's many bookshelves fell off. When she went over to pick it up it flew off like a bird would. Woody kept singing making more and more books start to fly. His song was audible from inside but only near the window they where watching from. He kept going until half the books where flying. Then he stopped singing and watched the chaos. He started laughing nearly falling over laughing so much.

• 1 month later...

Woody flipped through his song book and stopped on a page, He showed Crescent the page that said Invisiblilty spell. He switched the tune of his melody causing all the books to fly back to where they were on the shelves but Every word on them had vanished even the titles on the books where gone! Woody felt like he was getting a bit tired from the over extension of his magic but kept going for now.

Woody nodded and stopped singing, He hadn't finished his spell so the words came back onto the pages, "We should just get far away from here first, maybe canterlot for a while? It is pretty far from here." Woody had forgotten something important... Twilight could fly and use magic but her magic was a lot more refined than his was so if she found them it was gonna be another scolding from his dad. "Let's hurry and leave." He said flying away from the window.

"To be honest I'm surprised we didn't get caught by Twilight. So we should probably avoid the older alicorn princesses. Though if I'm correct Celestia should be having her usual tea session soon." He smiled but his smile quickly faded away "Nah, I'm not putting you in the way of any potential punishment you said you were from here? You gotta place we could stay for a while?" He asked.