Posted Image

Posted Image

D'AWWW!!!!!!!! :wub: This is kinda funny, but it's simply too cute, adorable, and, well, frankly faithful to Derpy's character not to post here! Oh, and, BTW, I CALL FIRST IN THAT LINE!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 7

"OH FAIR SISTER, IT HATH BEEN SO MANY SUNS AND MOONS AGO THAT OUR BEDTIME RITUAL HATH BEEN PERFORMED! OH, MOST JOYOUS OF NIGHTS! TELL US, WHAT STORY SHALL BE TOLD THIS EVENING?"

"Hehe, Luna, please, in-castle voice. It's the tale of the Birth of Equestria; how the single Alicorn with a red mane and kind heart, created all of Equestria, and brought life to it's land."

"OH, WE LOVE-Oh, uhh, I mean, I love that story!"

Posted Image

• Brohoof 11

I CAN'T BREATHE

WHAT'S THE POINT? ARE YOU ACTUALLY TRYING TO RESIST THE INEVITABLE CUTENESS OF THESE COLORFUL MAGICAL HORSES DEPICTED IN CERTAIN WAYS? IS YOUR LUNG CAPACITY DETERMINWD BY YOUR MANLINESS LEVELS?

I DIDN'T THINK SO. SO YOU BETTER GET USED TO THIS, BUB.

Edited by ИÁßÇÅЯƒ∀ŃCLX
  • Brohoof 7

"I find it just adorable that you've taken in my sister's friend, Rainbow Dash, I must say. Seeing you display a maternal side as a big sister is most becoming."

"Yeah yeah, 'Rainbow can be sappy too', we get. Somepony had to take the squirt in, I mean she was living in that old clubhouse for petes sake! Might as well be me."

"Heh, for once, ah fully agree with Rarity, Dash. It's somethin' new and unexpected to see from ya, but a touching thing to see, at that. Ah reckon the three of us'll be dragged into havin' a group sleepover with em' now that they've all got big sisters."

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 10