Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings Friends!

Ginger Ale

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

With the love of the show, I searched a community to socialize and find good friends to chat and have fun.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I first started playing the app of My Little Pony then I decided to start the show and couldn't stop watching it.

Hello, friend! My name is Ginger Ale and I am a bat pony. My name comes from my hair color and it was also my father's favorite drink. I was born in one of the dark rooms in the Castle of the Two Sisters while my parents were working as servants of the Nightmare Moon.

bat7.thumb.png.de02575ceb148687493e07ef4151f754.png

My favorite color is dark blue and my favorite pets are dogs. I also love yellow stars which are unique to be seen from the sky. 

bat8.thumb.png.fd811e1538d73202a2d477f692230e3c.png

My dream job is to become one of the Night Guards of Princess Luna to make my father and mother proud.

eJwdyEEOgyAQAMC_8ACQjSDrB3rqGxqCZCUqEHY9Nf17E-c4X3WPU61qF-m8GrMVTm1smqWNSFlTa3Tm2Avr1C4TRWLar1yFDeCMgM4ChilMiw_w1AKzcx7RW-tdMK9SKQ_-vOM4dK-kfn-9JCSq.png.6531fa73a3afdeb2392e4aa1b31ddef0.png

I earned my cutie mark when I was just a filly by being one of the apprentices of the Night Guards while trying to protect Princess Celestia from Nightmare Moon. Basically, when Nightmare Moon attempted to cast a dark night magic, I used a magical mirror to deflect the magic to the moon. After I got a hit, I fainted and fell to the ground. When I woke up, my flank was not empty anymore!

Teaparty2.thumb.png.5eac8f2480d3a02c63c5a395d885f916.png,

My best friends are in Ponyville, the place when I just found out to find some good berries. I was sent to Ponyville and all the ponies were very friendly. However, I mostly enjoy hanging out with my dearest friends Derpy and Fluttershy. Although Fluttershy does not like flying, she lets me play with her pets and I enjoy a lot when Derpy flies in a very clumsy way.

Thanks for reading my profile, hope you can introduce yourself too... I would be glad to be friends with you.

"See you in dark night skies one day..." -Ginger Ale.

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 8

The @SFyr art is strong with this one. :orly:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy yourself here. Cute OC! :) 

• Brohoof 3

Hello! ^_^ 

Very interesting and well designed introduction. :) 

The art is impressive, as always. His style is absolutely recognizable, due to additional 165% bonus to cuteness and fluffiness. ;):catface: 

Have fun and welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

I, Changeling Will Guide... (changes to Unicorn) and his Unicorn host, the original Will Guide (changes to Changeling) would love to welcome you!

(switches repeatedly and speak one after another) 

I hope we will become great friends!

• Brohoof 1

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:58 AM, Ginger Ale said:

Hello, friend! My name is Ginger Ale and I am a bat pony. My name comes from my hair color and it was also my father's favorite drink. I was born in one of the dark rooms in the Castle of the Two Sisters while my parents were working as servants of the Nightmare Moon.

My favorite color is dark blue and my favorite pets are dogs. I also love yellow stars which are unique to be seen from the sky. 

My dream job is to become one of the Night Guards of Princess Luna to make my father and mother proud.

I earned my cutie mark when I was just a filly by being one of the apprentices of the Night Guards while trying to protect Princess Celestia from Nightmare Moon. Basically, when Nightmare Moon attempted to cast a dark night magic, I used a magical mirror to deflect the magic to the moon. After I got a hit, I fainted and fell to the ground. When I woke up, my flank was not empty anymore!

My best friends are in Ponyville, the place when I just found out to find some good berries. I was sent to Ponyville and all the ponies were very friendly. However, I mostly enjoy hanging out with my dearest friends Derpy and Fluttershy. Although Fluttershy does not like flying, she lets me play with her pets and I enjoy a lot when Derpy flies in a very clumsy way.

Thanks for reading my profile, hope you can introduce yourself too... I would be glad to be friends with you.

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your spiffy roleplaying abilities.

I look forward to tutoring you in the esoteric rituals of espionage.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the horse.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Hello Ginger Ale and welcome to the forums. I really like your OC's design, very nice.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

• Brohoof 1