Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cupid Comes Too Ponyville

Tilgoreth

(edited)
15 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Both Wills uncharacteristically cursed. "What the buck did they just do?! Sealing us out like that?! That Amore is a traitor! WHEN WE GET OUR HOOVES ON THAT WITCH, WE'LL--AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" They screamed out toward the heavens themselves! "We have had with these mother-bucking traitors on this mother-bucking train!!!"

10 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth

Kybui looked at the group and felt a pit form in her stomach. She then looked at Silga. "So, what do we do now?" She asked. Obviously they had to fix an even bigger mess, but she didn't know how they'd be anle to pull it off.

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

One of the ice shards was on the path of going straight through Techno's head but Techno managed to deflect the shard as he noticed it just in time... 

TU: To be honest I can't let that Cupid go just yet. I need to go after it but still even if he has any protection shealding around the area that he's in I'll still find a flaw in it and slip through it!

Techno then tried to teleport inside the crystal empire but he insisted ended up hitting the protection shield on the outside...

TU: Yep I thought he would put a sheald here! It's just I need to figure out a way to get past it! Apparently hitting it repetitively won't do anything and I can't even teleport through it. There must be another way to get through it. Like if only I could become invisible to the sheald itself.

Techno could see the Cupid close by and he appeared to be with Amore...   

"Hey bug boy!" T-Sparks said walking up to the Wills. "Listen I think some true love shit can punch a hole through the shield. If you can't do it then will have to wake up Rarijack." 

Silga finnaly woke up. "Alright finnlay back." T-Sparks caught Silga up.

@Acnologia @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder @WiiGuy2014

Edited by Tilgoreth

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

"Hey bug boy!" T-Sparks said walking up to the Wills. "Listen I think some true love shit can punch a hole through the shield. If you can't do it then will have to wake up Rarijack." 

Silga finnaly woke up. "Alright finnlay back." T-Sparks caught Silga up.

TU: That's it! We could become invisible to the timeline in order to get through the sheald! We would be completely invisible to the universe as we could just pass through anything! It's just when we come back from being invisible to the timeline inside the sheald we might end up getting shoved straight back out if the sheald has internal protection as well. Anyways you should be able to do it with your level of power T-Sparks and I'll give it a try now!

Techno then completely disappeared as he became invisible to the timeline. He then was able to pass straight through the sheald and now he was right above the Cupid...

TU: Okay let's hope I don't get pushed straight back out when I come out of timeline invisibility. But still I shouldn't though because it should only be a physical barrier on the outside. Anyways let's come out of timeline invisibility and hope we don't get pushed straight back out!

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth 

"The truth is I know my Unicorn host and I are each other's true love!" The Changeling confessed. "But he's forced to crush on  Spike; I won't be able to reach full strength with only half of us thinking of the other!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi thought for a moment, before finally coming up with a possible solution to their current problem. "As crazy as it sounds, couldn't we just go under the barrier?" She asked. She figured that the sewers wouldn't be cut off from the outside, otherwise it would just build up and overflow into the water supply. 

• Brohoof 1

On 8/5/2017 at 9:56 PM, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn sighed as she flew towards the dome and began to look around for a way in, When she didn't find one, she formed a shield of aura around herself and rammed directly into the barrier.

"F**k it." T-Sparks said waking up Rarijack and slamming them into the barrier. A hole opened allowing them through. "Hey bug boy go do ya thing already." T-Sparks said to the Wills. 

@Acnologia @WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder @Techno Universal

@Tilgoreth

Techno then come out of being invisible from the timeline and he was right above the Cupid...

TU: I'm not exactly going to let the invading Cupid get away with his plans to mess up society that easily! Anyways I'll really make you regret coming to this universe!   

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

"F**k it." T-Sparks said waking up Rarijack and slamming them into the barrier. A hole opened allowing them through. "Hey bug boy go do ya thing already." T-Sparks said to the Wills. 

@Acnologia @WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder @Techno Universal

C. Will flew through the hole and rushed toward the castle with Spike on his back, still under U. Will's protection spell.

Some time ago, C. Will had proved himself to be a good Changeling to Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. They told him how the Crystal Heart is a powerful source of love energy. To keep it from being misused, the rulers had put a protection spell on it. After having prove his good nature, C. Will was taught how to temporarily released the Crystal Heart and use it in times of crisis, like right now!

There were love-struck ponies everywhere as C. Will hurried to the Heart, but he resist temptation and made it to the Crystal Heart Pavilion directly under the raised-up castle. 

"Spike, it's time!" He cautioned the dragon. "Be prepared to climb up to my head!" 

Spike nodded. "I'll be the eyes in the back of your head"

C. Will performed the release spell and touched the Heart! Instantly, Will's Changeling instincts started soaking up the love energy from the Heart. All its delicious and nutritious love started to make the Changeling grow and bulk up with strength and energy. 

As the empowered Changeling reached Amore's size of 12 feet and Spike held on to the back of his neck, he wondered if the rest of the heroes made it through the barrier...

(OOC: Am I going at the right pace?)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

C. Will flew through the hole and rushed toward the castle with Spike on his back, still under U. Will's protection spell.

Some time ago, C. Will had proved himself to be a good Changeling to Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. They told him how the Crystal Heart is a powerful source of love energy. To keep it from being misused, the rulers had put a protection spell on it. After having prove his good nature, C. Will was taught how to temporarily released the Crystal Heart and use it in times of crisis, like right now!

There were love-struck ponies everywhere as C. Will hurried to the Heart, but he resist temptation and made it to the Crystal Heart Pavilion directly under the raised-up castle. 

"Spike, it's time!" He cautioned the dragon. "Be prepared to climb up to my head!" 

Spike nodded. "I'll be the eyes in the back of your head"

C. Will performed the release spell and touched the Heart! Instantly, Will's Changeling instincts started soaking up the love energy from the Heart. All its delicious and nutritious love started to make the Changeling grow and bulk up with strength and energy. 

As the empowered Changeling reached Amore's size of 12 feet and Spike held on to the back of his neck, he wondered if the rest of the heroes made it through the barrier...

(OOC: Am I going at the right pace?)

OOC: Yeah but after Amore and Cupid are defeated not sure if there is anything else to continue.

Amore sesned the magical energey coming from Wills. "You fool once Cupid casts his spell all of Equstria will be lovestruck forever!"

Amore than charged towards the Wills.

"I'm just gonna watch this one" T-Sparks said.

6 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

OOC: Yeah but after Amore and Cupid are defeated not sure if there is anything else to continue.

Amore sesned the magical energey coming from Wills. "You fool once Cupid casts his spell all of Equstria will be lovestruck forever!"

Amore than charged towards the Wills.

"I'm just gonna watch this one" T-Sparks said.

"Will, behind you!" Spike warned! 

C. Will dodged Amore's attack with the Crystal Heart still in hoof! As he dived down to an empty part of town to avoid hurting anyone, he continued to grow bigger and bigger from the Crystal Heart power. Once he grew large enough, he actually swallowed the Heart in one gulp! As Will grew to new heights, Spike got up to his horn and held onto his horn for support!

The shy Changeling-turned Giant has shifted things in our heroes' favor. He now had constantly expanding power and he was going to use it to make sure the rest of the heroes would stop the villains!

"HA!" boomed the Massive Changeling. "How stupid are you so-called "Spreaders of Love?!" The Crystal Heart gains its power from love. If every pony becomes lovesick, the Heart will make the Changeling an unstoppable giant. 

But why be the only one to save the day? At his new size, it took a few steps to go from the Castle to the barrier. There, he started punching at the barrier, hoping to break it!

@Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder @Tilgoreth

"HEAR ME, MY HEROIC FRIENDS!" He boomed with the most vigorous smile. "IT'S TIME TO FIGHT BACK!"

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Will, behind you!" Spike warned! 

C. Will dodged Amore's attack with the Crystal Heart still in hoof! As he dived down to an empty part of town to avoid hurting anyone, he continued to grow bigger and bigger from the Crystal Heart power. Once he grew large enough, he actually swallowed the Heart in one gulp! As Will grew to new heights, Spike got up to his horn and held onto his horn for support!

The shy Changeling-turned Giant has shifted things in our heroes' favor. He now had constantly expanding power and he was going to use it to make sure the rest of the heroes would stop the villains!

"HA!" boomed the Massive Changeling. "How stupid are you so-called "Spreaders of Love?!" The Crystal Heart gains its power from love. If every pony becomes lovesick, the Heart will make the Changeling an unstoppable giant. 

But why be the only one to save the day? At his new size, it took a few steps to go from the Castle to the barrier. There, he started punching at the barrier, hoping to break it!

@Techno Universal @Acnologia @Drago Ryder @Tilgoreth

"HEAR ME, MY HEROIC FRIENDS!" He boomed with the most vigorous smile. "IT'S TIME TO FIGHT BACK!"

TU: Okay then in that case!

Techno then dropped down straight into the Cupid's head and he magnetised his hooves to the Cupid. He was now attacking the mind of the Cupid trying to trigger the kill switch in his mind...

TU: I warned you! And now you're going to be removed from this universe!!!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

@Techno Universal @Acnologia @WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder

Cupid through Techno off of him and went back to working on his spell. Amore saw how large the changling had become. She then used all of her magic to grow herslef to the same size. She laucnedh several lightning bolts at the changling.

With Spike watching the Changeling's back, Will had to stop breaking the barrier and dodged the attacks. Now that he was on the defensive, he tried to take a talk-it-out approach with Amore. 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS? TO SELFISHLY FEED OFF THE LOVE ALL TO YOURSELF? 'CAUSE  THAT WOULD MAKE YOU NO BETTER THE CHANGELING QUEEN I HAD TO DEAL WITH IN THE PAST."

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

With Spike watching the Changeling's back, Will had to stop breaking the barrier and dodged the attacks. Now that he was on the defensive, he tried to take a talk-it-out approach with Amore. 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS? TO SELFISHLY FEED OFF THE LOVE ALL TO YOURSELF? 'CAUSE  THAT WOULD MAKE YOU NO BETTER THE CHANGELING QUEEN I HAD TO DEAL WITH IN THE PAST."

"I'm a god. You pathetic weaklings are only created to serve my bidding." Amore said as she grabed a huge building and threw it at Wills.

1 hour ago, Tilgoreth said:

@Techno Universal @Acnologia @WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder

Cupid through Techno off of him and went back to working on his spell. Amore saw how large the changling had become. She then used all of her magic to grow herslef to the same size. She laucnedh several lightning bolts at the changling.

TU: Or maybe I'm the real god around here!

Techno then magnetised over to the Cupid and Techno then impacted with the Cupid extremely hard on his back...

TU: And now I'm stuck to you!

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Or maybe I'm the real god around here!

Techno then magnetised over to the Cupid and Techno then impacted with the Cupid extremely hard on his back...

TU: And now I'm stuck to you!

Cupid materialized a sword and started wacking at Techno.

@Tilgoreth

Dawn made her way through the barrier and could see multiple fights occuring. She then noticed Techno having trouble with cupid and decided ro help him. "Hey baby, open wide and say ahh." She yelled, before firing an aura sphere at the thing that had caused this whole mess. She didn't care if he died or not. This needed to end.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Dawn made her way through the barrier and could see multiple fights occuring. She then noticed Techno having trouble with cupid and decided ro help him. "Hey baby, open wide and say ahh." She yelled, before firing an aura sphere at the thing that had caused this whole mess. She didn't care if he died or not. This needed to end.

Cupid was thrown back into a building. But regaiend his fight and laucnhed a salvo of arrows at Dawn.

@Tilgoreth

Kyubi was honestly confused about what was happening. The changeling/unicorn mix was fighting off Amore, and Dawn and Techno were fighting cupid. As for her, she didn't know what to do. The bat pony had no combat experience and she felt useless. She then noticed cupid fire a stream of arrows at Dawn and closed her eyes, before taking off into the air. "I'm sorry." She thought, before putting himself between the projectiles and alicorn. She could feel them digging into her back, but she tried her best to stay where she was.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Cupid was thrown back into a building. But regaiend his fight and laucnhed a salvo of arrows at Dawn.

@Drago Ryder @Tilgoreth

C. Will caught the building that Amore threw at him and gently put it down sparing any lives!

Even with Giant C. Will facing off with an Giant God of "Love", the Spike-obsessed U. Will was still aware of the fight going between Cupid and Dawn and actually used his protection magic to keep Dawn from getting hit with the arrows.

Any friend of Spike is a friend of U. Will. None of his friends were going to get hurt, even if he himself is already under the spell. The rational part of his mind knows that and will protect all his friends!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Drago Ryder @Tilgoreth

C. Will caught the building and gently put it down sparing any lives!

Even with Giant C. Will facing off with an Giant God of "Love", the Spike-obsessed U. Will was still aware of the fight going between Cupid and Dawn and actually used his protection magic to keep Dawn from getting hit with the arrows.

Any friend of Spike is a friend of U. Will. None of his friends were going to get hurt, even if he himself is already under the spell. The rational part of his mind knows that and will protect all his friends!

Amore shot a fire balst straight towarss Wills face.

Cupid quickly cast the spell. "Nobody will be safe now! Everyone will be madly in love!"

Dawn's eyes widened as a wave of cupid's magic expanded on every direction, and flew low and away from the blast in order to outspeed it. "Don't miss a beat. Don't miss a beat." She thought, boosting her speed with her own aura. She didn't know if it would be able to absorb cupid's magic, but she didn't want to risk it. 

• Brohoof 1

@Tilgoreth

Considering the fact that she was struck by an arrow earlier, the spell cupid cast was basically negated. Of course, this gave her time to land and hide. She needed to find Techno and the others. "Where are they?" She thought.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@Tilgoreth

Considering the fact that she was struck by an arrow earlier, the spell cupid cast was basically negated. Of course, this gave her time to land and hide. She needed to find Techno and the others. "Where are they?" She thought.

"Hey Amore arbitraily capture Dawn will you?" T-Sparks said.

Amore arbitraily captured Dawn.

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia @WiiGuy2014 @Techno Universal

@Tilgoreth

Unfortunetly for Dawn, she flew in between Will and Amore, and the latter managed to jump her and wrap her legs around the alicorn's body, weighing her down. Her eyes then softened as she felt Cupid's magic wash over her and nuzzled into Amore's chest. "I could get used to this." She said.