Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just now, Hierok said:

Well, Twilight could also enter Tartarus in that time travel episode, so Chrysalis can too and the chest can only be used once and that was against Tirek.

Thank goodness hahaha

• Brohoof 1

On 14/08/2017 at 10:48 PM, Hierok said:

Well, Twilight could also enter Tartarus in that time travel episode, so Chrysalis can too and the chest can only be used once and that was against Tirek.

Do you have any opinions on the two most recent chapters of Tirek's Reform?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Harratot33 said:

Do you have any opinions on the two most recent chapters of Tirek's Reform?

I first need to read them. :)

It is good, but the time jumps are a bit vague. Sometimes I have to read something trice to get it. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
21 hours ago, Hierok said:

I first need to read them. :)

It is good, but the time jumps are a bit vague. Sometimes I have to read something trice to get it. :)

The trilogy as a whole is probably one of the longest MLP fanfictions of all time, am I right?

Edited by Harratot33
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Harratot33 said:

The trilogy as a whole is probably one of the longest MLP fanfictions of all time, am I right?

I don't know, but it is indeed pretty long. ;)

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I don't know, but it is indeed pretty long. ;)

It will probably be about 25,000 words when it's done - I suppose not many people at all will read ALL of it, but...I dunno, I enjoy writing fanfiction and it's good practise, right?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Harratot33 said:

It will probably be about 25,000 words when it's done - I suppose not many people at all will read ALL of it, but...I dunno, I enjoy writing fanfiction and it's good practise, right?

Sure. If you like it, you must keep going. It looks pretty good, so you now just need more views I suppose. 

Stay on topic peeps, remember that anything that does not directly pertain to Harra's story should be discussed through PM and not this thread. :please:

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

Stay on topic peeps, remember that anything that does not directly pertain to Harra's story should be discussed through PM and not this thread. :please:

OK, OK, I'm sorry; I just felt it was the least I could do if Hierok is giving me so much help on my fanfic.

• Brohoof 2

On 21/08/2017 at 10:01 PM, Hierok said:

It looks fine, but isn't bon bon special agent sweetie drops, and not Lyra. :)

Do you think Starswirl's Return is going alright so far? I really want the end of the trilogy to be high-impact, you see!

• Brohoof 1

On 26-8-2017 at 8:43 PM, Harratot33 said:

Do you think Starswirl's Return is going alright so far? I really want the end of the trilogy to be high-impact, you see!

Haven't red it yet. Been very, very busy last week, so I will read it when I have the time. :twi:

(edited)
57 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Haven't red it yet. Been very, very busy last week, so I will read it when I have the time. :twi:

No rush, dude, don't worry :) You don't have to read any of it if you don't want to!

Edited by Harratot33
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/08/2017 at 8:42 PM, Hierok said:

So, the fanfiction as a whole is completely DONE now! Man, what a journey it's been! I know it's far from perfect, but I certainly gave it my and all and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the results :D 

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Harratot33 said:

So, the fanfiction as a whole is completely DONE now! Man, what a journey it's been! I know it's far from perfect, but I certainly gave it my and all and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the results :D 

I shall give a look this week. Sorry for not replieing the last weeks, but it has been busy for me since I have to read 7 more books in 3 languages before Februari. :)

• Brohoof 1

On 9/18/2017 at 6:46 AM, Hierok said:

I shall give a look this week. Sorry for not replieing the last weeks, but it has been busy for me since I have to read 7 more books in 3 languages before Februari. :)

Wow!!!

• Brohoof 1

On 9/18/2017 at 6:46 AM, Hierok said:

Oh my gosh, the plot summaries for the Season 7 finale have been leaked and...

Spoiler

Starswirl the Bearded is revealed to still be alive in them!

...great minds think alike, or what? Sunburst is in the episodes, too; seems like there's gonna be a few similarities with my fanfiction :o 

8 hours ago, Harratot33 said:

Oh my gosh, the plot summaries for the Season 7 finale have been leaked and...

Hide contents

Starswirl the Bearded is revealed to still be alive in them!

...great minds think alike, or what? Sunburst is in the episodes, too; seems like there's gonna be a few similarities with my fanfiction :o 

Yes, I wonder how the episode is gonna turn out. I hope for you the same way as your fanfic. ;)

• Brohoof 1