Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media What's your favorite food or dish?

The Equestrian Brony

My favorite food of all is fairly simple: Pepperoni Pizza, Hunts Brother's brand to be very specific. It is by far the best pizza I have ever eaten, so I am lucky that my small town has that particular brand. Beyond that, i like a lot of italian foods in general, but I tend to not be very exotic with my meal choices.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

My favorite cuisines are the ones I grew up in which is Indo-Pak. :)

Biryani is my favorite of the Indo-Pak cuisine especially Bombay.

Bombay_Biryani..JPG

Another cuisine I really love is Achaar Gosht which translates to Pickled Meat Broth. It's saucy and spicy. :P

GEDC0684.JPG

I've eaten so much spice in my life that I've practically developed a strong tolerance (near immunity) towards it :lol:.

You only have yourself to blame if this whole topic is making you hungry. :P

Oh and apparently there's an alcoholic beverage topic being discussed here for whatever reason.

Personally I don't drink anything that intoxicates me. I love my mental reasoning so much that I'm willing to go on a journey to become a wise sage. That and alcohol along with anything that intoxicates me are forbidden under the religion I adhere to.

Oh, I didn't know being Muslim says not to drink alcohol. Interesting. I don't think Christianity mentioned anything about alcohol when I was a Christian.  

• Brohoof 1

A cheese burger cooked fresh on the grill with onions and American cheese.   On the side,  I'll go with mash-potatoes and a nice thin steak. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...