Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Power Rangers - MLP Style! OOC (Reboot)

Lektra Bolt

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

So the Megazord will just grow a head from a headless torso like some do in the show, but none of the actual other Zord heads become the head. Please tell me I got this right

Yep. That's right. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Yep. That's right. 

Alrighty then! I think that's really creative! @Drago Ryder and @Acnologia do you guys like this or have better ideas?

@TBD are you able to picture what Denim is talking about? We have the Wendigo becoming part of the hips and with hooved feet, the Manticore becomes a torso with the Lion head on the front, and the Dragon becomes shoulders and arms with a spiked tail-hand (This should be able to split open to still grab things) and a dragon head-hand that can attack and bite to grab. The Manticore body then pops out a head for the Megazord, which I guess would be something cool looking? Part of the Wendigo can be either a sword or spear weapon, with maybe the head on the end of it

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

are you able to picture what Denim is talking about? We have the Wendigo becoming part of the hips and with hooved feet, the Manticore becomes a torso with the Lion head on the front, and the Dragon becomes shoulders and arms with a spiked tail-hand (This should be able to split open to still grab things) and a dragon head-hand that can attack and bite to grab. The Manticore body then pops out a head for the Megazord, which I guess would be something cool looking? Part of the Wendigo can be either a sword or spear weapon, with maybe the head on the end of it

i can somewhat see what it might look like, its pretty straightforward. and with that video above that's helpful. question, so what part of the dragon is on the shoulder? since we already have the head and its tail for the arms. and as the manticore, so it split apart creating a torso with it head on the front, while the other of it part become the head of the megazord right?

5 minutes ago, TBD said:

i can somewhat see what it might look like, its pretty straightforward. and with that video above that's helpful. question, so what part of the dragon is on the shoulder? since we already have the head and its tail for the arms. and as the manticore, so it split apart creating a torso with it head on the front, while the other of it part become the head of the megazord right?

Not quite. The dragon torso will sorta part in the middle, turning it into a pair of shoulder pads, where the head will emerge between them. 

• Brohoof 1

Alright got it, I will start on with sketching out the rough draft and show it to you all for adjustment and suggestions. Any another final thoughts before I get to it?

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Alrighty! We have my baddies figured out. Sweet! 

In case Rand is too busy to get back, free feel to contact me as well about the bad guys. I would like to see what you have come up.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay I'm officially concerned. 

@Drago Ryderand @Acnologia what's going on? You're important protagonists. The RP cannot go on without you. If at all possible could you please post more regularly? Every other day at least? Everything is stalled if the protagonists don't post.

What kind of motivation do you need?

Epic villain players who know what they're doing? We got those.

Story where you can be unique and not just have your hand held? Only in important plot points, which by the way there is no set plot, but we got that.

A GM who knows what they're doing? Uh yea, duh. I've run about 4 RPs in the past (Not on this forum) that were highly successful and I've been writing RP for around 20 or so years now

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Epic villain players who know what they're doing? We got those.

I think we got it covered, just figuring out for the each cultists generals now, persona, power and goals 

• Brohoof 1