Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Power Rangers - MLP Style! OOC (Reboot)

Lektra Bolt

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

I dunno. Is that part of the plan? I'd rather have the dog meet up w/ Twi and/or Spike or maybe even Starlight, rather than have any of the three discover Lektra's operation so soon. 

Seriously. There is no plan. :) OK there is a plan but it's very very loose and we're stalling for no reason.

The dog is at the Command Center door and everyone is out. Who else would be in the castle to notice this besides the residents?

Everyone seems to be afraid to move. Guys, don't be. Please just post loosely. Well ok villains would be nice to give some time lol, but other than that no need to wait. If I need to do a major plot point I'll do it, but it's kinda weird we've had these stalls

Edited by Lektra Bolt

5 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Seriously. There is no plan. :) OK there is a plan but it's very very loose and we we're stalling for no reason.

The dog is at the Command Center door and everyone is out. Who else would be in the castle to notice this besides the residents?

Everyone seems to be afraid to move. Guys, don't be. Please just post loosely. If I need to do a major plot point I'll do it, but it's kinda weird we've had these stalls

I've left the floor open. It's up to @Drago Ryder & @Acnologia to take the ball and run with it. But if you insist...

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia

You guys may want to adjust your posts. We're not at the warehouse yet. We're still in the forest. Also may want to acknowledge Luster and the orders she's given. 

That was a while ago a page before. That's why it's good to mention properly and post location. I'd say it's easy to adjust to. Just say you're all outside, they're scouting the entrance, and Luster is on a nearby tree. Jump down and go from there? :)

Edited by Lektra Bolt

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

That was a while ago a page before. That's why it's good to mention properly and post location. I'd say it's easy to adjust to. Just say you're all outside, they're scouting the entrance, and Luster is on a nearby tree. Jump down and go from there? :)

Isn't that what I did though? And I kinda had a plan.

Spoiler

They were gonna get ambushed in the forest.

• Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom @Drago Ryder @Acnologia @Crewman

So here is the rough draft of the updated version of the megazord. Let me know if you would like me make  some adjustment or add things. As for crewman I tried my best to make your's a shogun style based on the limitation, but I did add the headset on it,see if that look fine to you.  The dragon's arm have a tail behind it to show it can transform from head to a tail for the drill weapon.

5a0270180838d_Zords2.png.83213119e68dc1e9096417700b6ad075.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 9/25/2017 at 5:42 PM, Lektra Bolt said:

(Male) Green: Rocky Roads, ???, Speedster, Shogun Timberwolf @Crewman

@Crewman you're in the first post now! With samurai armor. Just realized though, we never discussed a weapon. Jump in whenever though while we talk about that.

Wait you were going to have a blaster gun on your hoof right? What were we calling that?

22 minutes ago, TBD said:

@Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom @Drago Ryder @Acnologia @Crewman

So here is the rough draft of the updated version of the megazord. Let me know if you would like me make  some adjustment or add things. As for crewman I tried my best to make your's a shogun style based on the limitation, but I did add the headset on it,see if that look fine to you.  The dragon's arm have a tail behind it to show it can transform from head to a tail for the drill weapon.

5a0270180838d_Zords2.png.83213119e68dc1e9096417700b6ad075.png

Hmm the Timberwolf shooting the Manticore tail. I like it. Though it doesn't look all that shoguny

Edited by Lektra Bolt

6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Hmm the Timberwolf shooting the Manticore tail. I like it. Though it doesn't look all that shoguny

Thanks!! and not yet..it's kinda hard to see the shogun theme without the colors xp so with colors it will look like this MMPR_Blue_Shoguzord.jpg.bfaaae5c52461f6e711698a358a87114.jpgmixed with MMPR_Black_Shogunzord.jpg.072f91cb9d1f2f6b0d68bfa4bbeaa438.jpg

but green of course. 

• Brohoof 1

Thanks y'all.

The weapon's a ranger blaster, yes. Remember when I tried to sell you that trans-blaster thing? Well, it's not one but the shape is similar, a crescent. (The only reasoning behind this is that I like crescent shaped things).

Any suggestions on the place and the direction of actions I should take on my first post? I haven't finished reading the entire rp yet so don't murder me over this question pls. :D

Oh, and I love our Zords lmao; a Manticore Zord, a Wendigo Zord, a Dragon Zord and a...wait for it...a Timberwolf shogun Zord.

Edited by Crewman
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)
7 hours ago, Crewman said:

Thanks y'all.

The weapon's a ranger blaster, yes. Remember when I tried to sell you that trans-blaster thing? Well, it's not one but the shape is similar, a crescent. (The only reasoning behind this is that I like crescent shaped things).

Any suggestions on the place and the direction of actions I should take on my first post? I haven't finished reading the entire rp yet so don't murder me over this question pls. :D

Oh, and I love our Zords lmao; a Manticore Zord, a Wendigo Zord, a Dragon Zord and a...wait for it...a Timberwolf shogun Zord.

Oh right, we did decide on the crescent blaster weapon that attaches to his hoof.

*bites your head off for asking how you're starting, then spits it out and sews it back on before you notice* XD see I said I don't bite heads off. 

Really though, you should read the OOC as it's going on, at least since you got back. We were talking about it. You'll be joining the mission as a civilian and proving yourself that way. Just not sure how you'd find a remote place like that. Denim didn't make it precise in relation to known cities.

To me the Wolf just has a slightly different skin look. It's still a Wolf. If you're interested in that style I don't see reason to make you conform to the basic one

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)

@Denim&Venomthank goodness for sound proofing on the helmets, as needed. Nicely handled.

What's Starlight think of this? She's inadvertently in on it now and I guess Flutters, as they're privy to the communicator Discord is wearing.

Oh poor Flutters. How do we shield the most innocent Mane from a dark revelation?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Denim&Venomthank goodness for sound proofing on the helmets. Nicely handled.

What's Starlight think of this? She's inadvertently in on it now and I guess Flutters, as they're privy to the communicator Discord is wearing

A. What does Discord have for a communicator? Is it an ear piece? A smart watch? A pager in his left kidney? Why would a chaos god even need a communicator? And is it really that loud? 

B. was it public knowledge that he was working with someone to fight the baddies, or just assumed he did it on his own? 

C. Maybe wait and see what Discord himself thinks first.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

A. What does Discord have for a communicator? Is it an ear piece? A smart watch? A pager in his left kidney? Why would a chaos god even need a communicator? And is it really that loud? 

B. was it public knowledge that he was working with someone to fight the baddies, or just assumed he did it on his own? 

C. Maybe wait and see what Discord himself thinks first.

Yes he does have one, but even if we assume an ear piece it would still echo to the room at least a little. Kinda like someone who has earphones and if you stand next to them you could hear things, you know? I was originally thinking he has a non-Morper bracelet on one of his mismatched limbs (not necessary to specify). He's unconscious so he himself would miss all of this event entirely. He needs one cause he's been working with the Rangers, though obviously he isn't one himself, and just knowing everything going on in the world is even Op even for him before the cultist attacked him.

It's not public knowledge in the sense that he's also been running vigilante, but it's public knowledge to at least Lektra, Luster, Sparky, Huck, and the other 4 past Rangers. Obviously the cult knows as well. What Discord does offscreen and where he gets his chaos kicks is not public knowledge, but it's been established he's pen pals with Flutters. Like he wouldn't know about this operation though? Lektra is secretly squatting in the castle and has taken over a room. To assume a chaos God doesn't know about this would be funny, so he's mentioned as working with the Rangers in the opening plot blurb. This is why random cute doge showed up at the Command Center door.

As previously mentioned, Discord is unconscious, so he missed this event entirely unless someone tells him. Rand confirmed this to me

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yes he does have one, but even if we assume an ear piece it would still echo to the room at least a little. Kinda like someone who has earphones and if you stand next to them you could hear things, you know? I was originally thinking he has a non-Morper bracelet on one of his mismatched limbs (not necessary to specify). He's unconscious so he himself would miss all of this event entirely. He needs one cause he's been working with the Rangers, though obviously he isn't one himself, and just knowing everything going on in the world is even Op even for him before the cultist attacked him.

It's not public knowledge in the sense that he's also been running vigilante, but it's public knowledge to at least Lektra, Luster, Sparky, Huck, and the other 4 past Rangers. Obviously the cult knows as well. What Discord does offscreen and where he gets his chaos kicks is not public knowledge, but it's been established he's pen pals with Flutters. Like he wouldn't know about this operation though? Lektra is secretly squatting in the castle and has taken over a room. To assume a chaos God doesn't know about this would be funny, so he's mentioned as working with the Rangers in the opening plot blurb. This is why random cute doge showed up at the Command Center door.

As previously mentioned, Discord is unconscious, so he missed this event entirely unless someone tells him. Rand confirmed this to me

I guess we just wait for responses from every pony else in the RP. Don't want to hog all the spotlight. Plus I just posted. 

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

I guess we just wait for responses from every pony else in the RP. Don't want to hog all the spotlight. Plus I just posted. 

So no editing to add Starlight, and just later. Gotcha. Just had me interested is all. Just random musings. This was a pretty big bomb to drop on everyone, and something Rand and I had been planning for a while 

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

So no editing to add Starlight, and just later. Gotcha. Just had me interested is all. Just random musings. This was a pretty big bomb to drop on everyone, and something Rand and I had been planning for a while 

I'll write that eventually. But that should probably be it's own post. 

You two did a good job with that bomb drop. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Denim&Venom @Acnologia @Drago Ryder @Crewman I hope this recent event wasn't too dark for you all? There is no intention for the previous team to actually pass, please don't worry. I make it very grim and scary IC and there's no plan in place, but we're creative writers and we can assume we will find a way to restore them or at least prolong them long enough to find a way. This was intended to explain that the stakes are high, your characters are very important to the preservation of the world, that the bad guys bring very real stakes, and that you shouldn't give up. The earlier team are facing imminent approaching death as they lost so many potential years of their lives, but they're not giving up in such a situation. I do want them to be saved.

Slice of life between battles is very encouraged, as is talking during missions, building trust to back each other up, learning history, and improving yourselves.

Now who's excited for the first Mega size battle? I know it's a ways off, but I'm already planning out the description of how the Zords are summoned. It'll be epic!

More players are always encouraged as well!

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1