Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

I rather have not listen to music ever again. I would  like to keep myself educated still.

would you rather die young or old?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The latter

Would you rather be forced to survive in the depths of Amazon rainforest for 2 hours or in the middle of an ocean for 2 hours assuming you could tread water for that long non-stop (no boat and you cannot swim to land)

I’d choose the Amazon rainforest. Even though I can swim well, open water is terrifying to me! 

Would you rather take a trip to the moon and back or travel from Australia to Africa on a cargo ship? 

Edited by Lady Kiriness

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Supervillains 

rather live in a world of attack on titan or berserk?

• 7 months later...

Feels like I've been both of those at some point! But I'll have to choose the latter, logical with struggling emotions. Just feels like the easier thing to learn how to handle over time.

Would you rather take a drive in all the world's different vehicles but never own any of them, or own 1 of every vehicle but never be able to drive them?

• 1 month later...

I am not sure. The movie would be shorter time investment, but then reading a book I hate could be an opportunity to articulate why exactly I hate it in depth. I suppose it depends on exactly what movie or book, but I think I will generally prefer movie I hate.

When you need to concentrate, do you prefer complete silence, white noise/background noise or music?

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 2