Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you watch MLP?

Grtxkkyz

I barely rewatch episodes, in fact.. I only watch them again when seeing a youtuber react to them.

Why? Because I know what is gonna happen and I love seeing other people's reactions.

When I can, about one every few weeks.  I don't always watch it though in between seasons.  The last one I watched was during a very very long drive. 

"How *many episodes" 
sorry :P I'm a grammar nazi. 

I usually watch FIM every couple days. I've been trying to make the final season last as long as possible though... But I do watch a lot of pony videos on youtube. 

well, it depends. When i first got into the show i watched five or six episodes a day, now i might re-watch an episode i liked every one and a while. However i have been watching a lot of fan videos on youtube so my time is still filled with ponies

I read 100,000 words of fanfiction per day and if I am good I write a few hundred words of fanfiction.

I watch new episodes and fanmade episodes and things like Friendship is witchcraft or double rainboom or snowdrop.

I probably go back and watch an old episode a couple of times per week maybe.

• Brohoof 1

It all depends on the day, some days like alot recently I don't watch like any, but on some days I'll watch maybe like 2-3.

When i do watch episodes I watch about 2-3 normally, and its normally at night time before bed, helps me fall asleep and such. However I always end up watching episodes in chronological order normally. So I start from S1 episode 1 and keep watching episode to episode and keep a mark of which one I'm on, I don't normally just go watch X episode. I do occasionally but not very commonly.

I normally don't even rewatch stuff really, but MLP is something I actually love rewatching, its just that great :P.

• Brohoof 1

It depends on the day. If I'm at the station, I watch zero episodes. I'll sneak in the mobile game or check the forum once in a while, but no watching... Until I get relieved that is. Then it's at least one to unwind from the day. The same goes for when I'm off.

I used to watch at least one episode a day, but I just didn't want to watch it so many times that it'll get boring after a while if someone knows what I mean. Basically if you do the same thing over and over it eventually gets boring and you'd want to do something else for a change right?

So right now I just watch an episode every once in a while until season four is close from being aired. 

Depends if I'm in the mood.  Sometimes a couple of episodes a day, sometimes none.  For instance, I've watched a lot of fan productions and youtube clips in the last few weeks, but I haven't seen a single full episode since Magical Mystery Tour aired. 

Usually, I watch exactly two episodes to cheer m'self up before goin' on the ponynet to chill with all you folks. ;3

Still, on nights where I'm already pretty dern happy, I occasionally skip watching the eps because I don't need to watch them.

...yeah, it's a pretty weird mindset. Still, MLP has never been just a show for me. It's been kind of like...an antidepressant, mixed with a source of creative inspiration.

• Brohoof 1

None. I've watched every episode up to date and don't see any point in rewatching them, as I already know what will happen and when. It just seems kinda pointless to me.

I've stopped watching for a bit as there has been nothing new. Occasionally I will watch an episode again. Back when I joined the Fandom, I burnt through about 8 episodes a day so I could catch up. Then, I was up date for when Games Ponies Play was released.

I usually watch 2-3 episodes, ever since I joined the fandom I would watch basically Seasons 1 & 2 episodes. But, now I just watch Season 3 episodes too usually twice it doesn't matter to me. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I estimate 2 to 3 episodes a day. They are usually a) ones I really like or b)ones I haven't seen. Watching the show, after getting home from school, helps me to sit back and relax. Now all I need is to get one of my friends addicted :)

• Brohoof 1

A few per week or month, maybe. 2+ episodes per day would become boring with time, to me. I don't watch the show often compared to some others. There's plenty of other stuff to watch, currently Battlestar Galactica, Original and Re-Imagined all episodes, movies and spin-off, except Galactica 1980.  

But maybe I'll take place in a "mare-a-thon" someday, all FIM episodes (30 hours) at one time together with other Bronies and Pegasisters, without breaks. ^^

This is an important question, with a very specific answer that can only be found with the assistance of the most advanced science available.

I watch approximately 53134.2341342 episodes per day.

On which planet? Venusian day would be possible, 243 Earth days a 24 hours is 5832 hours divided with 22 minutes is 26,509.090 episodes per day possible on Venus. Only half of those you claim to watch during each one. Do you fly into another star system to see the show?

Edit: Multiplicated 42 times with itself, I doubt there's a habitable celestial object with that day period. Time travel or aliens must be involved.

Edited by Tahirih

I don't watch tv at all.  All the shows I watch I stream on my laptop.  Sometimes when I want to go to sleep and I can't I'll put on an MLP episode or watch some gameplay videos.  I think on average I watch 2-3 episodes of MLP a week.  I've seen most of the episodes at least 3 times

• 4 months later...

I generally watch at least an episode every night before bed. If I have more time, I watch a few. But I never seem to get sick of episodes I have seen dozens of times. I can't wait for thenext season along with Equestria Girls for some new content though. How about you, how often do you watch the show?

I generally watch at least an episode every night before bed. If I have more time, I watch a few. But I never seem to get sick of episodes I have seen dozens of times. I can't wait for thenext season along with Equestria Girls for some new content though. How about you, how often do you watch the show?

Heyo :3 As it turns out, a topic of the same name and discussion already exists; I've merged your topic, as well as one or two others I've found from the past, with it ^^

• Brohoof 1