Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The "I admit it" Thread

PlzDelete

3 minutes ago, Capper said:

I admit I am forced into the deep caverns of my mind because some children cannot accept that I like ponies. 

I admit I am overly critical of opposing politicians. (Those against my views politically)

I admit I am an atheist. 

I understand the political part. I can be overly critical of it too. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, SoberStarlight said:

I admit that I spend way too much time on the forums

I admit that the Astros somehow managed to beat the Dodgers

I admit that I hate at night when I have to make the horrifying journey to take out the trash

Same with me for all three of those. XD 

• Brohoof 1

-I admit it I have extremely low confidence in myself, and when I say low self confidence I mean like really LOW self confidence to the point where I can’t think of one thing I’m good at.

- I admit it:  I get very jealous over people who can draw and write fanfics. I have always wanted to draw or have the courage in myself to make”good” fanfics. 

- I admit it: I am scared of most roller coasters and wouldn’t go on them for any amount of money in the world.

- I admit it: I am a very giving person and most of the time I will help out a friend with money even if it puts me in a bad state financially.(which most of the time it does)

- I admit it: I am special Ed and never went to college 

- I admit it: I compare myself to tons of people and feel terrible about myself that I can't be "normal" like them

• Brohoof 2

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:26 AM, Scootaloo Is Best Filly said:

- I admit it: I compare myself to tons of people and feel terrible about myself that I can't be "normal" like them

Same here. I get it that it's okay to be something other than "normal," but when it hinders your ability to live your life, it's hard not to feel bad about it.

I admit it, I'm a middle-school drop out. I dropped out of Seventh grade after me making racist remarks at a Mexican student snowballed into a very long and drawn out event. I admit it, I was a bad egg growing up, I was a bully and had a pretty bad superiority complex online. Oh god, I remember stumbling on a comment I made a little over 10  years ago (on a Dilbert comic strip, of all things) and dear lord it made me cringe.

I admit it, I bite off more then I can chew far to much. I run three different wikis, help run two more, contribute to a bunch more, currently studying astronomy, physics, geometry, theology, and entropy while having to make time to help babysit my two nieces, tend to my pet bird all the while reading Pathfinder books and balancing my hobbies of reading, writing and drawing. Needless to say, I'm very behind on everything.

I admit that I accepted that I'm a loser a long time ago and...I'm okay with that? I don't really hold myself to high standards as I used too, which means my quality of work on just about everything has seen a notable decrease, but at time same time, I'm happier.

I admit it, I feel lonely most the time. I live in the middle of nowhere on a huge farm and usually am the only one home. Almost 3 acres of land and I'm usually the only one on it. It's not a good feeling.

I admit it, I mostly watch children's shows nowadays. Gritty crime thrillers, sports dramas, teen dramas, political thrillers, they just don't do it for me. There are exceptions to that, I guess. I liked Stranger Things and I tend to love anthology series regardless.

• Brohoof 2

I admit it, I wish I could draw....I feel I can’t draw to save my life,all thanks to major nerve damage in my hand:( Also, I admit it, I will always go above and beyond to make people happy, even if it means they don’t care..

• Brohoof 3

I don't want to seem that I just want pitty from people or that im lying. Im also sorry about the long post.

I admit that I really really miss my brother. He moved out and now lives with his girlfriend and her family and I often find myself in his room just crying by myself. Although we aren't really all love and huggs with each other I still find myself missing him alot since he was a giant part of me growing up. He told me what were bad words and how I should behave and he always played at home with me plus he got me into video games at a young age and always defended me from bullys. He always is speaking his mind and is not afraid about talking about anything he likes. He also is a brony and he is actually the real reason that I really got into the show. I really love him and just being around him made me feel safe. He also is the person I look up to the most.

I admit that I barely feel anything anymore. I don't know when it startet or why but I someday realised that I can't remember the feeling of being happy or excited or any of those things. All I really feel is either neutral, bad or angry. Since my clinical depression startet years ago I don't even remeber how long I have it. I have sometimes felt numb, like im not really there. The best way I could decribe is when you dream and you know its you but you don't really feel like you are there or that its you. 

I admit that I have been acting like im okay infront of my Mom. Im smiling and laughing just to not make her worry or feel bad. I don't want her to worry since she already has too much to worry about the least I can do for her is to smile at her.

I admit that I don't like my Dad. Since I was young he has had kind if a satire humor and he has very short temper. He often made me cry when we all had lunch together and then forced me to stay while I would have rather just hid in my room. He also always needs a reason just to be pissed and yell around. My brother feels the same about him, and I can just see that my Mom also gets tired out by him. 

I admit that I like more guy like things than girly. I don't wear any makeup ever. I love wearing comfortable and mostly oversized things and I hate wearing tight clothes and I don't really like wearing dresses or skirts. Everytime someone asks if I want to go shopping I think about the closest gaming shops. I only need one pair of shoes and a small square in the closet for my clothes since I don't need that much. I love rock music and im not that big of a fan of pop music. I also much rather watch action movies than romances. While other girls complain and feel insecure about their weight, I joke with my friends about my weight. I have never been one who judges people based on their appearance because I don't really care much about that stuff. I still really like cute things and pastel colors (altough I can't wear them since I already look like I've never been outside in my life). I also like to keep my hair long (it goes down to my hips) and sometimes Im still watching cheesie girly movies.

I admit that im shy, awkward, clumsy and a crybaby. I'm actually really shy and just making this post makes me anxious. Heck I can't even ask the lady in the grocery store where certain things are. I often talk to quietly and stutter alot when I meet new people. I have always been an outcast. In kindergarten there was an afternoon care wich I often was in and when it was time for lunch I waited until everyone was done and then I ate or I ate like two tables away from everyone else. After that I often went back to the book corner. I get too emotional way to fast. When I was small I cried when I was watching tv with my Mom because some baby puppies got adopted and taken away from their Mom, and I balled my eyes out. 

I admit that I kind of like animals more than people. I just never had good experiences with people while I always had a good hand with animals. Altough Everyone always treated my like an outcast I cant say no to anyone if they need help. Wich ended in people using me. And altough I was often just a replacment when someones friends weren't there I was really happy when kids would play with me. Without my cat I would probably not even be here anymore. She saved my life without even knowing it and I just love her. I took care of her since she was a kitten and now three years later she follows me everywhere I go in the house. She always needs to know where I am. I sometimes can't even take a shower without having her yell from outside of the door. I also love my four other pets but I just don't have the same bond like I have with my cat Sunny

I hope it isnt to long, im sorry if it is.

I admit that I apologize to often.

• Brohoof 6

• 1 month later...

I admit that I do have a temper problem which results in me being very difficult to be around. It also gives me unwanted stress resulting in some unfortunate side-effects to my body which I'd rather not talk about as they are embarrassing.

I admit that I have had a forum-crush to at least 5 users here :3

Also, I admit that I can get offended sometimes even though I like to think I don't. (though it's still pretty hard to offend me)

edit. I also admit that people who don't understand things I find simple, and egoistic/self-centered/arrogant people annoy me a lot, in fact, they always manage to piss me off. 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus

I admit that I am probably a little too excited about my job as a Mortician. But I'm proud of it #noregrets

I admit that me and my husband cried when we saw Coco

I admit that even though I am a proud Pagan, it's still really hard for me to admit it in public, because I'm sick of people thinking Pagan means Devil Worshipper.

• Brohoof 1