Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The "I admit it" Thread

PlzDelete

On 11/20/2017 at 11:15 AM, Prospektlicious said:

I start things but never truly finish them. Sure, I could write a paper for class, but even after turning it in I still always feel like it's unfinished and could've been much better.

I have anxiety and depression that used to be crippling but I've been rebounding for a couple years. The anxiety used to be so bad that sometimes I had random episodes in which I physically couldn't even speak. Like I would become temporarily mute for a short time. I used to self-harm in my early teens but I'm proud to say I haven't done it for 3 years.

I can't commit to a romantic partner because I have been hurt by previous ones too many times.

I'm a major empath who puts on a serious face in public but deep down I'm extremely sensitive to people and the emotional vibes they give off.

I grew up in a family with a lot of emotional baggage from my parents' childhoods and I think I inherited a ton of that.

And some more stuff, because I'm feeling introspective right now:

In real life, I have always gotten along better with girls than other guys.

I hardly talk to my college roommate. It's really awkward. We tolerate each other's existence and never have any conflicts, but we have so little in common that we almost never say a word to one another.

I'm a slob who is slightly overweight and doesn't work out very often.

I don't like asking for help.

I admit that I am absolutely my own worst enemy, I possess so many flaws that just limit me and I could overcome them if I put forth effort but I just can't I start trying and then its just entirely stress. That or I just have the life taken out of me by some random episode of just lethargy and depression. Distraction is necessary because if I get idle it just gets so much worse.
I admit I am a horrendously flawed individual who can talk way better on a screen than in a personal conversation with even those closest to me
I admit that for most of my life happiness is a scarce resource and it has no reason to be but because of me it is.
I admit that I can't process emotions right and it eats away at my heart and soul

I admit that I am slowly poisoning myself via my diet and the obscene amounts of chemicals I take in 

I admit that I give input and try to help other because I think maybe it will help dispel what is a part of me and their happiness is something I wouldn't trade

And lastly I admit that I really don't know why I bother posting this here, I guess to empathize with others who have similar problems or those who have wisdom.

Edited by Aveon
  • Brohoof 2

I admit it:

• I'm a lazy procrastinator. I have a way about not doing anything until it's almost too late.
  • I am probably the most socially inept person I've ever known. To the point where it has affected my ability to contribute to society.
  • I'm kind of dead inside, and have been that way for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if I were diagnosed with clinical depression.
  • I'm very bad about not asking for help, even when I need it. Probably because even the thought of doing that makes me tense up.
  • My dad makes me very anxious and peeved. It's probably because he's kind of screwed me over, to put it nicely. His pipe dreams have screwed him over so much, that it's kind of doing the same for me. It doesn't help either that he has a way of being way overdramatic, especially about his condition. Constantly over-exaggerating it to the point to where I'm not even sure of the degree of his problems.
  • I'm extremely clumsy, to the point I couldn't even tie my own shoes until I was ten, or double-knot until I was in junior high. 
  • I have a problem with anger, and have for a long time. I bottle it, usually to the point of uncontrollable rage.
  • I wish I lived with my brother. Although he has his own issues, they aren't as bad as my dad's. He could at least sort of support me financially, unlike my dad who can hardly make things work for himself, let alone me too.
  • Brohoof 1

I admit it, I tend to get infatuated with fictional characters than real people. It's mostly because I try to have connections with people and I must come off as someone with more NSFW intentions. I guess it doesn't help that I don't have physical attractive attributes, nice hair, dresses well, nice shoes (I wear the same pair everyday and get new ones when the time comes). I like to see myself as an attractive person as a personality, I'm modest, I try to be likeable, I REALLY try to smile (I forget to, especially when I feel really happy; I still have a neutral resting face). This paragraph doesn't help my case either because it sounds like I'm coming off as selfish. I would like to think it doesn't but it does. I can take rejection, in fact I can take a straightforward answer. Having Asperger Syndrome and not reading social cues with 100% accuracy; I have to look back at the interaction that I had with a woman. Having to think about their body language, eye contact and dialogue with me; just to know if they have non-verbally rejected me. So to keep up my spirits, I tend to fall back to characters that don't exist.

Which leads to my next admission: I admit that I'm crazy for Mettaton EX. He's just so confidant, so pretty, so leggy. There's the saying 'sex on the brain', with me it's more like Mettaton on the brain. I'm pretty polyamorous when it comes to fictional characters but Mettaton... woof.  If the day comes when we can transfer our minds into robot bodies, I would love to be a real life Mettaton EX. Also I admit that I get a little miffed if someone deliberately wants to use 'she' pronouns when talking about Mettaton. HE is a female to male transgender robot who everyone in the game uses is referred to as a 'he'. It's in the wiki for goodness sake.

I admit that I'm a very lazy procrastinator. I put off a lot of stuff because when I tend to forget after I drive home. I want to get better at drawing to where I can make money on the side. It's my own fault for not doing things to get better at... things. Plus it doesn't help when Google searches don't get accurate results. I have been recently taking Adderall so that should help somehow.

I admit that with all the video game stuff that has been happening, I have been just feeling like Nintendo Switch has been treating me better than Xbox and Playstation. I'm not a Zelda fan but Breath of the Wild is a great starter for anyone who would want to get into it. I'm having such a fun time with it I have spent a few nights staying up until 3 in the morning. It's just so hard to put down.

Edited by Nit Pick
added a bit to a sentance
  • Brohoof 1

I admit I may have a slight drug problem.. I am addicted to my prescription of dexamphetamine. I sometimes go on benders lasting days that leave me emaciated and exhausted. I often stay up for 2-3 nights in a row and believe me it starts to mess with your head after a while. 

I smoke copious amounts of weed and this has made me become rather lethargic and depressed. I smoke enough tobacco that I should be dead long ago, I'm always coughing up tar and I'm short on breath a lot. Not to mention my poor liver.

I have taken acid more times than you can count on two hands in the last two years. I have long and short term memory loss, violent mood swings, more severe anxiety than I had ever before, not to mention my relationships with everyone (except my best (and only) friend who is my partner in crime with drugs and music) are falling apart. 

I may have screwed up here guys.

On 1/5/2018 at 12:25 PM, Duzzkey said:

I admit it:

• I'm extremely clumsy, to the point I couldn't even tie my own shoes until I was ten, or double-knot until I was in junior high. 

I couldn't tie my own shoes until that age either.

Plus, I now know I must have suspected that I was gay before I even knew the word nor the meaning of the word. In grade school while standing in line for lunch, I just honestly told a boy my age in front of me "I love you" without any awkward feelings on my end whatsoever, even though the guy said, "Ew. You're gross!" I guess ignorance was bliss back then.

I admit that I love to talk about myself

its easy because I can relate to... me

i also admit that mlp forums is sort of an emotion dump for me because of anonymity and exeptance of people. Here it’s like I can be myself but be part of a massive group ( fan of mlp ) but I am still an oustcast so... whatever

realife or digital I’m me

i guess you could say I’m a 21 century digital boy, I don’t know how to read but I got a lot of toys

i will also say that when I was 6 my mom was supposed to take me in for autism testing but didn’t and it’s to late now sooo it’s weird not having the answer but have if it in my grasp without knowing it so long ago

Edited by Deltroz
GGRMMER CHCK

I admit...

I'm godawful at math, despite being in a degree program that demands it.

I'm completely crazy sometimes.

The me that is here in text is the exact same person in real life. I do not change myself online. That would be dishonest of me to do so.

I was very sickly as a child, and still get sick pretty often these days.

• Brohoof 1