Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A World Like No Other (Audio Drama...planning)

silvermoon15000

Hello everyone, I'm Silvermoon, but you can call me Silver, and welcome to the planning of A World Like No Other, an audio drama. This is where I am putting this for those that are interested and may want to contribute. 

ALL TALENTS ARE NEEDED

I need voice actors, artists, writers (I am a beginning writer and editor), editors, EVERYONE.

PLOTLINE

So this story revolves around Twilight Sparkle (who would've thought right) who after an unfortunate turn of events ends up in yet another reality which also happens to be another EQG style world ruled by King Sombra in a medieval realm. After being discovered by Sombra, and with her way home destroyed, its up to yet another version of the Mane 6 and some new friends to get her home before Sombra destroys her and her home.

RATING

I was thinking a PG-13 rating with mild cursing, mild gore and blood, and some suggestive themes.

SETTING

A fantasy medieval era

CAST

The whole cast of characters and their voice actors.

Twilight Sparkle:

Applejack:

Rainbow Dash:

Rarity:

Pinkie Pie:

Fluttershy:

Discord:

King Sombra:

The Night Phoenix:

CREW

All of the crew

Writers:

Editors:

Artists:

Musicians:

PROFIT

this is not a paying project, this is all done for free.

IDEAS

basically the ideas I want to put into the series.

- a slight romance between Twilight and Night Phoenix (not his real name)

- maybe an intro of some sorts

- the prologue will only consist of Night Phoenix, Twilight, and Sombra.

- art for every scene (maybe)

OTHER

this Audio Drama will be uploaded on to a group youtube channel where monetization isn't allowed. I do hope there will be some interest as I would like this to be a thing we can all have fun doing. If there are any questions post them here, including your audition for one or several of the characters, more characters will be added as we progress, otherwise hope you consider coming along for the ride, this is Silvermoon signing off....PEACE OUT!

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Can you give any more information about 'The Night Phoenix'? What kind of character is he? :ooh:

The Night Phoenix is our mystery character, the one that no body knows that much about, he is also the first main protagonist of the prologue where our world is introduced. He is a rebel. There are two rebellions, Discords rebellion and then the hidden rebellion that is considered to be much more dangerous than the former. He is a character that hides underneath a hood and I can't really give much away except he has a mentor/trainee relation with some pony and his personality is one that defines the word "cool" when it comes to battle. Throughout the story he is trying to prove himself to his mentor by targeting Sombra and always seems to be at the wrong place at the wrong time when it comes to Discords rebellion and Twilight. I will emphasise this more when I write down the lines of the prologue after I get all the actors/artists/and editors I need to even start it. He is NOT my Ponysona (Silvermoon) he is a completely new character made for this story.

Edited by silvermoon15000

Given that the final form of the project is yet to come to fruition I will relocate the topic into Stardom's Creative Resources.

Have a lovely day and the best of luck with your project!

The only microphone I currently have access to is the one on my phone - I guess I should ask if this would still be acceptable, or if you'd need someone with better quality equipment?

• Brohoof 1

On 11/25/2017 at 8:34 PM, Randimaxis said:

The only microphone I currently have access to is the one on my phone - I guess I should ask if this would still be acceptable, or if you'd need someone with better quality equipment?

Anything is acceptable at the moment

On 11/25/2017 at 8:37 PM, C. Thunder Dash said:

I can do music, just tell me what stuff you need. 

Well that is to be discussed there is a lot that needs to be discussed if course, but I was thinking for now, that we need some either orchestral or some background music to start.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Anything is acceptable at the moment

Well that is to be discussed there is a lot that needs to be discussed if course, but I was thinking for now, that we need some either orchestral or some background music to start.

That I can certainly do. 

• Brohoof 1