Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why am I Pink?

SmileForever^.^

Yep, you're an alicorn without the horn. Or the wings.

*BIG Gasp* yaaaaaaaaaaay maybe...if i could master my power....*thinks* maybe its my pinkie sense? maybe im just a giant cupcake made in an ant kingdom :o

*BIG Gasp* yaaaaaaaaaaay maybe...if i could master my power....*thinks* maybe its my pinkie sense? maybe im just a giant cupcake made in an ant kingdom :o

That kinda reminds me of my head canon for Pinkie!

Basically if Friendship = Magic and Pinkie is friends with everypony in Ponyville then wouldn't that make her the most magical of all of Ponyville? My theory is that all Ponies have magic, just the Unicorns are the only ones who can cast it.

Pinkie Pie is nearly overflowing with magic, but she cannot cast it into spells. Since she's filled with so much energy that explains her sporadic attitude and she has a hard time controlling it so that's how she can break physics and the fourth wall!

So Pinkie Pie is most magical Pony! :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cause...ponies

Genetics?

Posted Image

Pinkie is not adopted

**rolls in ground**

and that's how I give 3 different answers....

Edited by Pinkazoid

Pinkie Pie is pink because how else would the name "Pinkie Pie" work if she wasn't? "Grayie Pie"? "Purplie Pie"? I don't think so. Plus, she's the color of cotton candy. She loves having fun and eating sweets and what candy is more fun and sweet than cotton candy?

Pinkie Pie is pink because how else would the name "Pinkie Pie" work if she wasn't? "Grayie Pie"? "Purplie Pie"? I don't think so. Plus, she's the color of cotton candy. She loves having fun and eating sweets and what candy is more fun and sweet than cotton candy?

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 4

Posted Image

"Even more evidence of ancient aliens is Pinkimena Diane Pie. She's a vibrant pink, while the rest of her family are dull shades of grey. So, is it because of a recessive gene? She's adopted? Her mom cheated on her dad? No, everyone knows recessive genes, adoption, and infidelity doesn't exist! The only answer is, Pinkie Pie is an alien."

• Brohoof 2