Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you...like the color pink?

FlutteringDweamz

Pink is an interesting colour, here is the electromagnetic spectrum...and where is pink? It doesn't exist! 

electromagnetic-spectrum_366952.png

But I like pink, but that is basically because there isn't really any colour that I don't like XD (dw I know that it is in fact a colour, just not a transmissive colour, but that doesn't detract from it being interesting none the less) 

• Brohoof 3

Although, there is one pink think I do despise:

doom_201605210319471gr4t.png

The Pinky from Doom. I hate these bastards. They soak up a lot of bullets, they're completely armored at the front, their attacks are very strong, and they run at you really fast.

• Brohoof 3

Pink is my favorite color, and I like pastel shades. My favorite color combination is pink, purple, and blue (if that's not obvious enough). :)

• Brohoof 2

Pink is my favorite color, and I like pastel shades. My favorite color combination is pink, purple, and blue (if that's not obvious enough). :)

I'm glad i'm not the only one here who favors the color pink... :)

Though, right now, i kind of dislike it a bit over all this drama. Drama sucks. I hope it can all end...

you must believe

Pink is an interesting colour, here is the electromagnetic spectrum...and where is pink? It doesn't exist!

sig-4676202.electromagnetic-spectrum_366

But I like pink, but that is basically because there isn't really any colour that I don't like XD (dw I know that it is in fact a colour, just not a transmissive colour, but that doesn't detract from it being interesting none the less)

you must believe :P
  • Brohoof 2

I'm glad i'm not the only one here who favors the color pink... :)

Though, right now, i kind of dislike it a bit over all this drama. Drama sucks. I hope it can all end...

I don't see any drama, at least not in this thread. O.o

But yes, pink is best color..... I am completely unbiased. :orly: Lol

• Brohoof 2

Although, there is one pink think I do despise:

sig-4676258.doom_201605210319471gr4t.png

The Pinky from Doom. I hate these bastards. They soak up a lot of bullets, they're completely armored at the front, their attacks are very strong, and they run at you really fast.

Are you kidding? The more demons I can cap, the happier Steve Piranha you'll have :lol:

About the actual color, it's pretty indifferent to me, I'm more of a green guy 

• Brohoof 1

you must believe :P

Believe in pink. Believe its a harmless color...thats just pretty to look at :)

7361701956_3be35c3c5b.jpg

I couldn't find one with Pinkie, which would have been more appropriate, but this is close enough XD

• Brohoof 4

I like pink. It's a rather nice shade. I prefer other colors more than pink but pink would be one of my favorites. I like pale pinks and sometimes pinks that look sort of maroon. It really is a nice shade. :)

While it's not a favorite color of mine, I most certainly like and appreciate the color just as I would any other colors.  I've always enjoyed the color combination of pinks and blacks in clothing and the like.  Especially when I was younger.

• Brohoof 1

Nah, it's my least favorite tbh, doesn't suit me in any way :D Though I don't have a "problem" with it, I don't really like it.