Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What are you watching/doing while waiting for season 3 of MLP?

SUPERFOX5

I'm not really waiting for any new seasons of MLP (don't hate the show, just not really my thing), but I've been watching Legend of Korra and various anime. Amagami SS, Upotte! (this one is really strange), Mouretsu Pirates.

Have you seen Rosario + Vampire?

Anime, im open to any recommendations

Have you seen Ruroni Kenshin, //hack, FLCL, Trigun, or Rosario + Vampire?

Those are a few... they happen to be my favorite Anime.

If you like those and are interested in reading Manga I have a few suggestions for that as well >.< Its embarrassing it kind of consumes me..

Just watch some anime and just be patient :)

Whats your favorite anime?

I've actually never seen it. I've read that it's pretty good. Maybe i'll pick it up!

In my opinion it's pretty good! I'd recommend it, but there is two versions, FMA and FMA: Brotherhood, i haven't seen that one yet.

here's a list:

Diablo 3

Rewatching mlp

Studying for learners

School

League of Legends

Possibly game of thrones

House

Occasional powerpuff girls

Farcry 3?

League of equestria?

More medical contemplation

Winter wrap up spam

• Brohoof 1

Basically right now while I'm waiting I'm playing some Minecraft and a couple other games, watching Game of Thrones, rewatching some episodes, and watching some YouTube videos among other things. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've been catching up with my gaming pile. Replaying the mass effect series before sitting down with number 3, playing through the Dead Space games as well. Now Diablo 3 is there too take my time to so I'm good. Also been focusing on playing LoL a bit more, working on my overall stats. Might be able to get my ranked team off the ground :D! Other than that I'll be looking into a few other series that have caught my attention, Full Metal Alchemist and One Piece (Left off on like episode 100 something)

Edited by Lord Sprixx

I've got a lot to keep me occupied:

- Work

- Going out with friends

- Learning the tenor saxophone

- Practicing my bassoon

- Keeping up with One Piece anime and manga (through FUNimation and VIZ Manga)

- Watching Dragon Ball Z subbed (Yes, I still like DBZ. I don't know why!)

- Playing Pokemon Black (I just beat the Elite 4 today, but it looks like there's still plenty to do!)

Watching all of the MLP: FiM episodes from start to finish (And then restarting once I finish, of course), watching Big Bang Theory from time to time, and starting to learn how to program

Nothing new while on this hiatus, although South Park is a show I will be watching daily for now on probably, thanks to mah roommates durign the D.C. trip :). Also, I had to post this :lol:, seeing how I'm starting to watch South Park more often.

Why do so many bastards kill Kenny :(?

Playing Metroid Prime Trilogy, Wii Sports... getting back into music I liked once...

Eating, sleeping, breathing... going to the beach...

Hey, you asked!

• 1 month later...