Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Insert Overused Welcome Title Here]

Earl Grey Ghost

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googled MLP forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A few years ago a friend of mine begged me to watch it. I turned him down multiple times, completely convinced it was girly and stupid. I have to admit, after I finally gave in just to shut him up, I was hooked. I was wrong, and I was never so happy to be wrong.

A pleasure to meet you all, my name is Momento Mori. It is of course my Pony persona's name, as for my real name, that you'll have to find out for yourselves! Perhaps I'll feel inclined to share it later; but for now, I will tell you a little about myself.

I am 30 years old, male, married to the best husband in the world, and an active Artist and Roleplayer. My profession is a Mortician, and my time on here might be spotty here and there, because we have odd hours, I will make attempts to be as active as possible. I watch Anime, and play video games, though I'm not as much of a gamer as I used to be. I mainly play to stave off boredom/ waste time. I tend to stick to large open RPG's like Skyrim or Fallout, or I do fun puzzle games such as Little Big Planet.

As for my Pony Persona, yes, again, Momento Mori. I couldn't resist making him a Mortician as well mostly because it is not an issue that is obviously addressed in MLP, and it has to be a job that exists. I would describe more about him, but I feel that this isn't the place for it since it's an introduction, and not a thread for your OC. I do believe I saw the OC thread as I was passing by, so I'll hit that up momentarily. If you have any questions, or just want to say 'welcome' or 'hi!', feel free, and I'm happy to be here my fellow Bronies, Pegasisters and Non-gender conformer ponies!

• Brohoof 4

So far I'm having a fun time. There are many options, in fact it's hard for me to find out where to start. I know I would love to get back into the RolePlaying community but I'm very used to doing human characters, so I would love to find someone who's a lot more seasoned doing MLP roleplaying. So whoever is willing to show me the ropes, it would be greatly appreciated!

4 minutes ago, Momento Mori said:

That exactly right, my friend. It's wonderful to see that that was caught by somepony. I'm flattered!

Actually I played a M-rated video game like novel that discusses those very words. "Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward." Momento Mori is not the main focus, but it is one of the subjects that gets talked about. Plus there's a very subtle reference to Friendship is Magic in a single screen in the background of a list of robot names that relate to most of the mane 6.

That's interesting! And hilarious! I don't game as much as I used to. Me and my husband don't really have the time seeing as how I'm a Mortican and he's the Funeral Director! XD But we certainly try to stay as up -to-date as we can. I got Momento Mori from of course, my studies in Death based worship and magic. One of my references tied to my Book of Shadows mentions Momento Mori, so I couldn't resist making a MLP character to don the name!

A Mortician is the Undertaker, honey. We are the ones who take the bodies and prepare them for the funeral, such as clean them, stave off rigor mortis so we can dress them, drain blood and other bodily fluids to prepare for embalming, OR, cremation whichever the deceased wished for. My husband is the Funeral Director. I, myself am licensed as a Funeral Directer as well but I prefer working with the bodies.
Also I'm Pagan, and a Death worshipper, A Book of Shadows is a book containing religious texts and instructions for magical rituals that we do as well as secrets, and prayers. It's also known as a Grimoire. Some people may copy charts of spell correspondences, You can even record the spells you've done, and how they worked out, Sabbat celebrations and ideas, poetry, dreams, Pagan history, lists of Gods and or Goddesses...things like that. 

7 minutes ago, Momento Mori said:

A Mortician is the Undertaker, honey. We are the ones who take the bodies and prepare them for the funeral, such as clean them, stave off rigor mortis so we can dress them, drain blood and other bodily fluids to prepare for embalming, OR, cremation whichever the deceased wished for. My husband is the Funeral Director. I, myself am licensed as a Funeral Directer as well but I prefer working with the bodies.
Also I'm Pagan, and a Death worshipper, A Book of Shadows is a book containing religious texts and instructions for magical rituals that we do as well as secrets, and prayers. It's also known as a Grimoire. Some people may copy charts of spell correspondences, You can even record the spells you've done, and how they worked out, Sabbat celebrations and ideas, poetry, dreams, Pagan history, lists of Gods and or Goddesses...things like that. 

I thought so.

• 1 month later...

So far I am having  a blast, but I would like to invite more people to RP. I have some downtime and haven't gotten the chance to RP Ponyverse at all. Now I'm no beginner, I have RPed before, just not MLP, so I'm looking for someone to share that with.

Edited by Momento Mori