Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Continue the Story with 1 sentence

Diamond Dynamite???

hmm interesting, well you won't mind if I crush in...and by crushing in, I mean taking over the equestria! 

2 minutes ago, TBD said:

hmm interesting, well you won't mind if I crush in...and by crushing in, I mean taking over the equestria! 

You forget I'm holding a knife because I can't let you wreck this for me and harm the equestrian life style

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

JOSEPH STALIN THEN PROCEEDS TO MAKE PINKIE PIE HIS TOP GENERAL TO LEAD THE COMMUNIST ADVANCE ON CANTERLOT 

Then pinkie pie said "Celestia is a commmunist, she has a shrine to you on the wall"

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

JOSEPH STALIN MARCHES WITH HIS ARMY THROUGH THE STREETS OF CANTERLOT TO THE WAVING AND ADORING CROWDS WHILE DECIDING TO MARRY CELESTIA 

And later the wedding became an Equestrian and Russian holiday and the both countries were joned in a poltical union.

4 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

And later the wedding became an Equestrian and Russian holiday and the both countries were joned in a poltical union.

THEN STALIN AND CELESTIA RAISED A FILLY NAMED STARLIGHT GLIMMER WHO WOULD FOLLOW IN HER PARENTS FOOT/HOOF STEPS AND BECOME THE NEXT COMMUNIST LEADER OF THE LAND 

15 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

THEN STALIN AND CELESTIA RAISED A FILLY NAMED STARLIGHT GLIMMER WHO WOULD FOLLOW IN HER PARENTS FOOT/HOOF STEPS AND BECOME THE NEXT COMMUNIST LEADER OF THE LAND 

Stalin became a pony when he apeared but his face looked the same, she'd take power in much the same way that her father stalin got to power but she'd grow up to rule a facist cult.

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard

1 hour ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I Human, I'm here because I was wanting to live under the alicorn leadership.

I just noticed I'm a Unicorn, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

11 minutes ago, Flutterlicioustep said:

All of this commotion made Fluttershy cry. :(

Then Twilight said "Whats wrong?!"

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then Fluttershy says "a human turned into a pony was about to take over Equestria before finding out that he was Celestia's crush and then they got married" and other comotion!

3 minutes ago, Flutterlicioustep said:

Vinyl trotted by and over heard the conversation "Aw...there there, Fluttershy...everything will be alright"

Lyra heard and pushed everypony out the way and said "Where's the human?" then prepares to kidnap