Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Continue the Story with 1 sentence

Diamond Dynamite???

Pinkie Pie says:

Hi Blargh,

I don't recognise you,

Are you new to Ponyville.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said "Yeah I'm from erm.. Pink erm.. House, yeah Pink House, It's a very small vilage near here"

Edited by Rainbow-The-Brony

"Ah, Pink House!" exclaimed Pinkie Pie, "That's where I'm originally from! Well, I'm from a rock farm on the outskirts of Pink House... but I really felt like I was part of the town! So, do you know the city hall? It has one weird feature that only ponies who grew up there would know of!"

4 minutes ago, luftschlosslicious said:

"Ah, Pink House!" exclaimed Pinkie Pie, "That's where I'm originally from! Well, I'm from a rock farm on the outskirts of Pink House... but I really felt like I was part of the town! So, do you know the city hall? It has one weird feature that only ponies who grew up there would know of!"

I said "No, because erm... I have amneesia, I can't even remember my date of birth without it being tattoed to my hoof with my name, Don't check, They are very dirty"

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Oh! Can I come with you?"

I said "That's probably actually best idea, I must have bannged my head pretty hard, but first I was looking for Twilight, Could you tell me where she is just now."

• 2 weeks later...

....and my job is to take over equestria, don't give me that look it's what hairless monkey do best. 

• Brohoof 1