Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Thoughts on Generation 5(2020) (Potential spoilers)

Karnak

If I had a suggestion for a new generation of voices(Since they may recast), here's who I would recommend so far

Twilight Sparkle- Ashley Eckstein(To many of you, she's Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Rainbow Dash- Nika Futterman(Asajj Ventress from STar Wars: The Clone Wars, and Sticks the BAdger from Sonic Boom)

Applejack- Cree SUmmers(Elmyra from Tiny Toons.  Black Arachnia from Beast Wars)

Fluttershy- Michelle Ruff(Etna from Disgaea, Cream the RAbbit from Sonic the Hedgehog)

Spike- Vic Mignogna(Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist)

Still trying to figure out who would be perfect for Rarity and(ESPECIALLY) Pinkie Pie.  Though for Celestia, it would be interesting if Tara Strong voiced her.

Hope they do not Follow The Space theme thing, Viewing leaked images, The City part I fear will be to Space Weird like.  Hope that image is a fake and not their real, wired plan for future MLP.

Star Wars Model? Oh dear God No.... I hate Star Wars. Do not model them in any way. Hope their plan to Model off Star Wars is Fake. Oh please be fake...

wait a minute, Why the heck am i worried. I got my own creation and Franchise to worry about writing, creating, illustrations. 

Hasbro do what ever, just stay far away from my creative stories, and illustration plans ;)

• 2 years later...
On 1/4/2018 at 3:08 AM, Karnak said:

I'd rather have the series end on a high note like Star Trek: The Next Generation rather then continue and rot like Fairly Odd Parents

Yes... How did Fairly Odd Parents end exactly?