Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's one time you proved people wrong?

Reecejackox

Not the greatest example but I remember in school I was asked how many sweets were in a jar and I said 1000 and people scoffed because they thought it would be 10000 and it turned out it was like 1100.

I managed to convince a majority of my friends that the Rebel Alliance are the true villains, now they all support the Galactic Empire. Though we all agreed that once Operation Cinder hit, then the Rebels were justified for once. 

3 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

I managed to convince a majority of my friends that the Rebel Alliance are the true villains, now they all support the Galactic Empire.  

But the Galactic Empire is led by users of Dark Side of the Force. They are CLEARLY the villains!

Want to prove ME wrong, PM me about it, 'Cause I bet you can't!

26 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

But the Galactic Empire is led by users of Dark Side of the Force. They are CLEARLY the villains!

Want to prove ME wrong, PM me about it, 'Cause I bet you can't!

I think not, I'd rather think of you as the Changeling who I see occasionally who likes Disney, rather than the Rebel scum I argued with for hours. Though I will say just because its the "Dark Side of the Force" doesn't make it evil. Its just a power that is forbidden by the Jedi.

Edited by Snow Frostflame

8 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

I think not, I'd rather think of you as the Changeling who I see occasionally who likes Disney, rather than the Rebel scum I argued with for hours. Though I will say just because its the "Dark Side of the Force" doesn't make it evil. Its just a power that is forbidden by the Jedi.

I'm technically a human-turned-Unicorn sharing the separate soul of a Changeling. So I've proved you wrong on that front!:P

As for the rest of what you said, Touché!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

I managed to convince my friend that Rose from SU was a horrible person and that Garnet is in fact, a terrible leader and horrible person. The latter of which I will stand by til the end of time.