Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just what is the best MLP:FiM Figure ever?

SaburoDaimando

I've collected alot of My Little Pony figures throughout the decade.  I was lucky to get some great ones(Especially a personal favorite of mine: the SDCC 2012 Derpy Hooves).  But I wonder.

In your personal view, what would be considered the BEST My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Figure EVER?  One that is worth the space in your collection.

Well, I think my favorite ones are a Funko Scootie, two of the pony movie character caps from the theaters, and three pony movie funko pops, plus my cutie mark magic Sunny :wub: 

I really liked the Funko figures, The Guardians of Harmony figures, and the Equestria Girls Mini figures. If I had to rate my favorites of each, I'd go with Funko Cadance, The Guardian of Harmony Nightmare Moon, or the Equestria Girls Mini Rarity.

On 1/18/2018 at 8:03 PM, ultrairongorilla said:

I really liked the Funko figures, The Guardians of Harmony figures, and the Equestria Girls Mini figures. If I had to rate my favorites of each, I'd go with Funko Cadance, The Guardian of Harmony Nightmare Moon, or the Equestria Girls Mini Rarity.

It's too bad those Funko Vinyls are out of production.  They were a really fun addition to My Little Pony.  At least I got Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Discord.  XP

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, SaburoDaimando said:

It's too bad those Funko Vinyls are out of production.  They were a really fun addition to My Little Pony.  At least I got Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Discord.  XP

I have all of them except for Celestia. The last ones made I think were Cheese Sandwich and Maud Pie.