The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

(edited)
On 6/25/2018 at 7:12 AM, The Recherche said:

Quite alright. Just marching through the same daily routine as usual, really. :grin:

How about yourself~?

I'm alright. I'm trying to get some exercise before my surgery, considering that I will be unable to after the procedure. 

On 6/25/2018 at 7:15 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Not bad. Trying to find the willpower to get off the couch to run some errands.

How are you?

I know that feeling all too well.

I'm alright. Last week of classes before I'm on break. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Morning lads. 

morning_twilight_sparkle_with_cup_of_coffee_by_xbi-dblhkc1.thumb.jpg.3334f5760adfaeeebdc6623a6ce0c8a8.jpg

How are you? 

Morning! :D

Doing fine; just ~40 minutes before midnight - which also is the time to finally get back home after work. :P

Surgery? What happened? :o

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

@The Recherche, how goes the last of the exams? Will we be having your graduation party this week?

This week, yes~! :D Tomorrow? Unfortunately, no... :please:

These exams are a lot tougher than I thought they would be... but I'll survive. :grin:

Oh, and welcome to the WPCC Lounge, @Rikifive~! Are you a returning veteran, or is this your first time here~? :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

This is totally my first time; saw that thread appearing on the front page many many times, never bothered to enter until now (didn't know what it was about). :P

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

This is totally my first time; saw that thread appearing on the front page many many times, never bothered to enter until now (didn't know what it was about). :P

In that case... welcome to the WPCC Lounge, Riki~! :D Have one of our signature coffees~!

giphy.gif

So how have you been lately~?

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Morning! :D

Doing fine; just ~40 minutes before midnight - which also is the time to finally get back home after work. :P

Surgery? What happened? :o

Oh, that's pretty late. 

As for the surgery. I'll have to shoot you a PM about, as I don't think it's an appropriate subject here. 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

In that case... welcome to the WPCC Lounge, Riki~! :D Have one of our signature coffees~!

giphy.gif

So how have you been lately~?

Thank you! I hope there is a lot of milk in here, because I'm not a fan of black coffee :adorkable:

Doing well lately I think; can't complain. :P I was playing games with my brother the whole weekend and we also went for a pizza in meanwhile. :yay:

How about you? :catface:

Oh I see Cash, that's fine; go ahead.

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

How about you? :catface:

The same as usual; just trying to complete these exams, that's all. :grin: It's going slower than I would like... but it's getting done, slowly but surely.

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Welcome welcome welcome to our new member, @Rikifive! Glad to see that we have a new face within the Lounge,  would you like some complementary coffee or pastries? :P

Sorry I'm popping only every free minutes in here to drop a message, my day is starting to get busy, again. :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 6

Just now, The Recherche said:

The same as usual; just trying to complete these exams, that's all. :grin: It's going slower than I would like... but it's getting done, slowly but surely.

Oh these exams, seems like many ponies struggle with these now. :P

Hope everything goes well!

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

Welcome welcome welcome to our new member, @Rikifive! Glad to see that we have a new face within the Lounge,  would you like some complementary coffee or pastries? :P

Sorry I'm popping only every free minutes in here to drop a message, my day is starting to get busy, again. :mlp_wat:

Yay! :yay: oh why, yes! Could I ask for some and --- cappuccino? :catface:  thank you :D

No worries it's fine. I'm at work on phone, so I also lurk from time to time. :derp:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 6/25/2018 at 7:33 AM, Wannabrony said:

We understand. Regardless, I should probably get going. Have a good day.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Yay! :yay: oh why, yes! Could I ask for some and --- cappuccino? :catface:  thank you :D

Alrighty then! Glad I could interest you in our specials! :squee: And you get double portions, since you're new here! :P

Italy-pastry-coffee.png.316c63d919779e3d8012fb0e13e14c77.png

Two cappuccinos and two danishes! :nom:

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Bloody hell, stop apologising. It's fine, we understand that you're busy Wannabrony. You unnecessarily apologise, way too much. 

Heh, sorry, I have a tendency to do that... :adorkable: I just get the need to apologize a lot, I'm not sure the reason why myself, I think I've lived in Canada for too long. :D

Seriously though, I'll try not apologize as much, and thank you for understanding. :fluttershy:

6 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Regardless I should probably get going. My new classes are looking good, so hopefully all goes well. 

Have a good day!

Alright then, good luck at school!

Thank you and you have a good day too! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Alrighty then! Glad I could interest you in our specials! :squee: And you get double portions, since you're new here! :P

Italy-pastry-coffee.png.316c63d919779e3d8012fb0e13e14c77.png

Two cappuccinos and two danishes! :nom:

SWEET CELESTIA! :sunbutt: This is awesome! :love: Thank you! :pinkie:

Thank you and have a great day as well Cash! :)

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Eyyyyy I just noticed that ol' @Altastrofae got banished, that's something I never thought I'd see :o

Yeah, that's kinda blows... :pout:

Regardless, since you're here... how has your day gone so far~? :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, The Recherche said:

Yeah, that's kinda blows... :pout:

Regardless, since you're here... how has your day gone so far~? :grin:

My day has been pretty good, long but good :fluttershy: 

Though, mostly long because I had a bigass 10-4 shift today, I mean it went by decently and I like my job anyways, but still, I don't remember the last time I did a big 10-4 shift like that :o

I assume your day went well too, my comrade? :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Though, mostly long because I had a bigass 10-4 shift today, I mean it went by decently and I like my job anyways, but still, I don't remember the last time I did a big 10-4 shift like that :o

Well, hey; at least you're in the Lounge now~! :D

I would say so, yes. :grin: Like I've said; these exams are tougher nuts to crack than I anticipated... but I'll probably be able to finish them in a week's time.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Well, hey; at least you're in the Lounge now~! :D

I would say so, yes. :grin: Like I've said; these exams are tougher nuts to crack than I anticipated... but I'll probably be able to finish them in a week's time.

And then you'll be graduated! We can throw you a party here in the lounge cuz you've said you won't be having one irl :D

I wouldn't worry much about those silly ol tests, you'll get em done and pass just fine, I'm sure of it :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I’ve love to have six hour shift. My job has me working nine hour shifts.

At least your shift is over and you can relax. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2