Register now to remove this ad.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Where is mine black liquid? I am feeling terrible.

Image result for fluttershy coffee

  • Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's finally weekend... Oh, Celestia, I thought 't shalt nev'r arrive :orly: That, of course, meaneth more driving for me, but mayhap with accompaniment of some rest, some writing (at last!) and even a nice walk in the woods hopefully. *inhales the celestial aroma of freshly brewed coffee brought by the maid* Hmmm... Waking up is not that bad, even on weekdays oft, let alone days off.

513635.gif.020ba3ede314dd0bdd05e1a328bc5b3c.gif

  • Brohoof 1
  • yay 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

It's finally weekend... Oh, Celestia, I thought 't shalt nev'r arrive :orly: That, of course, meaneth more driving for me, but mayhap with accompaniment of some rest, some writing (at last!) and even a nice walk in the woods hopefully. *inhales the celestial aroma of freshly brewed coffee brought by the maid* Hmmm... Waking up is not that bad, even on weekdays oft, let alone days off.

 

I can see that you are going to have really nice weekend. Excellent!

Quote

brought by the maid

And where is my maid? Oh. I have got any....

Quote

Waking up is not that bad, even on weekdays oft, let alone days off.

Mine wakenings:

Monday-Friday:0.thumb.png.9ee366176000c28e1360460f572868c2.png

Saturday-Sunday (and on free days):

ewe.thumb.png.7a8e47903779e7b5291f9f62c437aa4f.png

Big difference? Isn't it?:orly:

I really need to drink the next cup of coffee and go shopping soon.

 

 

 

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Where is mine black liquid? I am feeling terrible.

91.thumb.png.75417a2ffc34b38b3435f196b48e8bb1.png

Here you go my friend - I was just going to go with the Guatemalan but I think the Columbian is more appropriate :)

20 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

It's finally weekend... Oh, Celestia, I thought 't shalt nev'r arrive :orly: That, of course, meaneth more driving for me, but mayhap with accompaniment of some rest, some writing (at last!) and even a nice walk in the woods hopefully. *inhales the celestial aroma of freshly brewed coffee brought by the maid* Hmmm... Waking up is not that bad, even on weekdays oft, let alone days off.

513635.gif.020ba3ede314dd0bdd05e1a328bc5b3c.gif

I would look less than cute in a maid outfit, but you are welcome to a coffee my princess :)

  • Brohoof 2
  • Teacup 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello coffee drinking pons :) I was invited to this at conception I believe ^_^ hope everyone's doing well!! Since this is a coffee themed escapade, I guess I'll share something about my recent coffee experiences :muffins:

 

I've recently started getting this new liquid creamer that's made me enjoy coffee 500% more owo french vanilla :wub:^_^

  • Brohoof 2
  • Teacup 1
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Valencia said:

Hello coffee drinking pons :) I was invited to this at conception I believe ^_^ hope everyone's doing well!! Since this is a coffee themed escapade, I guess I'll share something about my recent coffee experiences :muffins:

 

I've recently started getting this new liquid creamer that's made me enjoy coffee 500% more owo french vanilla :wub:^_^

Thou shouldst speak most earnestly with thy supplier then - for they can infuse raw coffee with the liquid essence of vanilla pods, afore the roasting begins, giving a (preferably light) roast with that essence locked within its very heart.... :(

  • Brohoof 2
  • yay 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Thou shouldst speak most earnestly with thy supplier then - for they can infuse raw coffee with the liquid essence of vanilla pods, afore the roasting begins, giving a (preferably light) roast with that essence locked within its very heart.... :(

Ooooh :sunbutt: now that sounds delectable ^w^ 

  • Brohoof 3
  • Teacup 1
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*chuckles and hugs both @Valencia and @CypherHoof* Now, ye two ruffians, stop mocking us at once! :orly:

Oh you know I merely tease my dear ^w^ :P *hugs both back* full_2.jpg

  • Teacup 1
  • Smiley 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*chuckles and hugs both @Valencia and @CypherHoof* Now, ye two ruffians, stop mocking us at once! :orly:

I would offer you some, but sadly my usual source stopped doing the infused coffees a few years back, citing lack of demand. It is a sad thing; in addition to the vanilla, they offered a chocolate, an irish whiskey, and a raspberry....

However it is worth noting that coffee shops stock a range of flavoured syrups for use in latté drinks - so often a vanilla, a hazelnut, and so forth. My local chain (Costa) will happily sell you a full bottle of same (and some supermarkets stock smaller bottles - the chain stocks only the 1L bottles at £15 each, and 1L of syrup is a LOT)

Last summer they were also doing an iced mocha cortado (one part espresso shot to two parts milk mixed with chocolate syrup, shaken over ice) and I convinced them to blend the result with fresh mint leaves.... I am unable to express how awesome that is.

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 1
  • Teacup 1
  • yay 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My weekend is packing up for the move. 

I am moving 200 miles south of where I am now. 

I hate moving. Such a disruption. 

 

  • Brohoof 2
  • Teacup 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Magic_Spark said:

My weekend is packing up for the move. 

I am moving 200 miles south of where I am now. 

I hate moving. Such a disruption. 

 

Truly so. They say, two moves are equal to one fire.

I extend mine hope, it is worth the haste and mess nevertheless.

  • Brohoof 1
  • Teacup 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Magic_Spark said:

My weekend is packing up for the move. 

I am moving 200 miles south of where I am now. 

I hate moving. Such a disruption.

Sorry to hear it. Now if you were moving North, that would be more justified :)

  • Brohoof 1
  • Teacup 1
  • Smiley 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

i agree ^-^ thank you for setting it up for us!

i hope you have a good nights sleep.

Morning all friends here !

Thank the founders, It was just an idea of how to get us together. :) 

Yes this night was relly good, long slow morning, no alarm clock, and now a late relaxed slow motion breakfast.

And not to forget the coffee, today in a large cup with zebra motif. Black and strong, home brewed. The way I like it best.

The brand of the coffee is also important, It´s a Swedish brand so it´s nothing you heard of elsewhere. But on the package I can read :

" Arvid Nordquist Classic Festiva, Extra dark intensive and powerful, 100% Arabica beans"

A nice way to start the day, now on to cup two. And then I´m happy and awake, ready for some horse work. Today moving an IR heating element in the stable.  And later some food shoping in out little mini town. It´s not a town it´s a ...... no my English is to bad it´s smaller than a town but larger than a village so.... ya know.

 

  • Brohoof 1
  • Teacup 1
  • yay 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maudileena said:

Morning all friends here !

Thank the founders, It was just an idea of how to get us together. :) 

Yes this night was relly good, long slow morning, no alarm clock, and now a late relaxed slow motion breakfast.

And not to forget the coffee, today in a large cup with zebra motif. Black and strong, home brewed. The way I like it best.

There is an actual alternative? (I know some people like to stir a brown crayon in water in the belief their "instant" is somehow real coffee, but they are sadly mistaken :D )

 

1 minute ago, Maudileena said:

The brand of the coffee is also important, It´s a Swedish brand so it´s nothing you heard of elsewhere. But on the package I can read :

" Arvid Nordquist Classic Festiva, Extra dark intensive and powerful, 100% Arabica beans"

A dark (expresso) roast which isn't a bad thing, and gives a toasted nut/chocolate finish - but a blend, where I prefer SOE.

 

1 minute ago, Maudileena said:

A nice way to start the day, now on to cup two. And then I´m happy and awake, ready for some horse work. Today moving an IR heating element in the stable.  And later some food shoping in out little mini town. It´s not a town it´s a ...... no my English is to bad it´s smaller than a town but larger than a village so.... ya know.

Any day with actual horses in it is a good day :)

  • Brohoof 2
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Here you go my friend - I was just going to go with the Guatemalan but I think the Columbian is more appropriate :)

I would look less than cute in a maid outfit, but you are welcome to a coffee my princess :)

*ROFL* I start to imagine....

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

I would look less than cute in a maid outfit, but you are welcome to a coffee my princess :)

 

Just now, Maudileena said:

*ROFL* I start to imagine....

Still fancier than Discord methinks *giggles*

  • Smiley 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

*ROFL* I start to imagine....

Please don't :)

Just now, Alexshy said:

Still fancier than Discord methinks *giggles*

Well, I also don't do windows - but will do Linux :)

  • Brohoof 1
  • Smiley 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Magic_Spark said:

My weekend is packing up for the move. 

I am moving 200 miles south of where I am now. 

I hate moving. Such a disruption. 

 

That must be a big decision, I hope everything goes well.

Hopfully if I stay healthy to care for a horse farm, I do that for the rest of my life.

*in Applejack voice* "I ain´t moving no where If I ain´t must for some unknown reason"

I know you have a reason, so just want to wish you luck with all hard work.

  • Brohoof 2
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy to be a part of this club! (I believe I was invited by my dearest friend @Alexshy

I am glad to hear that your guys' work days have been going good!

I am currently unemployed, so I can't begin to discuss my work right now, but just because I am not currently a working pony doesn't mean that i can't indulge in the best drink on the planet! I did spill my morning cup of joe all over my car and may favorite pants today though... shame... 

  • Brohoof 1
  • Smiley 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Morning all friends here !

Thank the founders, It was just an idea of how to get us together. :) 

Yes this night was relly good, long slow morning, no alarm clock, and now a late relaxed slow motion breakfast.

And not to forget the coffee, today in a large cup with zebra motif. Black and strong, home brewed. The way I like it best.

The brand of the coffee is also important, It´s a Swedish brand so it´s nothing you heard of elsewhere. But on the package I can read :

" Arvid Nordquist Classic Festiva, Extra dark intensive and powerful, 100% Arabica beans"

A nice way to start the day, now on to cup two. And then I´m happy and awake, ready for some horse work. Today moving an IR heating element in the stable.  And later some food shoping in out little mini town. It´s not a town it´s a ...... no my English is to bad it´s smaller than a town but larger than a village so.... ya know.

 

lol wasnt i one of the founders? xD

also i like your taste in coffee ^-^ hope your good start leads to a great day!

16 minutes ago, SoberStarlight said:

Happy to be a part of this club! (I believe I was invited by my dearest friend @Alexshy

I am glad to hear that your guys' work days have been going good!

I am currently unemployed, so I can't begin to discuss my work right now, but just because I am not currently a working pony doesn't mean that i can't indulge in the best drink on the planet! I did spill my morning cup of joe all over my car and may favorite pants today though... shame... 

we're glad to have you! ^-^ 

 

  • Brohoof 2
  • yay 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SoberStarlight said:

Happy to be a part of this club! (I believe I was invited by my dearest friend @Alexshy

I am glad to hear that your guys' work days have been going good!

I am currently unemployed, so I can't begin to discuss my work right now, but just because I am not currently a working pony doesn't mean that i can't indulge in the best drink on the planet! I did spill my morning cup of joe all over my car and may favorite pants today though... shame... 

Yes, yes, thou was forsooth :orly:

Well, studying counteth likewise, besides, I strongly believe that cleaning the car and pants off coffee is naturally some work. So, thou art arrant safe henceforth *dainty alicorn smile*

 

@Maudileena: Thy horses shall be truly lucky in that case ;) as thou art apparently invest quite a portion of thy soul within thy noble work thither.

  • Brohoof 2
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have this one coffee in my house. From Columbia. 98 % arabica. I didn't drink it yet. I have not idea if it is good/useful for sleepy pony. I guess that it is dedicated mostly for those who like unusual flavors.::ooh:

kawa-smakowa-czekolada-pomarancza-1kg.thumb.jpg.786188059d3bb33dd6ca52da077a0504.jpg

  • Brohoof 2
  • Teacup 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I have this one coffee in my house. From Columbia. 98 % arabica. I didn't drink it yet. I have not idea if it is good/useful for sleepy pony. I guess that it is dedicated mostly for those who like unusual flavors.::ooh:

kawa-smakowa-czekolada-pomarancza-1kg.thumb.jpg.786188059d3bb33dd6ca52da077a0504.jpg

Columbian coffees tend to be quite strong; good in the morning, but probably not an ideal evening coffee. Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is a good choice though, or the Guatemalan - as an afternoon or evening coffee, rather than a morning wakeup call :)

The label though - is that hinting as to flavour notes, or have they actually added orange and chocolate to it?

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.