Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, The Recherche said:

Trust me; I would have gladly shown up as well~! :squee:

I guess that's not how things were meant to be, though...

Never give up, though. I don't know about you, but I'm still 100% determined to attend one of these conventions! Too bad there isn't any in Italy, but I swear visiting the US AND attending a convention while there wouldn't be that bad...:huh:

So you don't have too many special plans, you just want to create a concrete schedule~? :ooh: That's great to hear!

That's more productive than I will be... :please:

My intention wouldn't even be to create a precise schedule. My intention is to keep myself busy all day, one way or another.:ph3ar:

If I don't go to the gym on Tuesday, but I go on Thursday and swap it with going to the Post Office, that's completely fine, I just need something to do!:glimmer:

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

We can start our own WPCC Lounge irl! That would be so neat to do! :D

Trust me, if that were about to happen, or at least planned to, I'd already be packing my luggage!:love:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Don't worry, Poniverse got's this! :D

No, we have IB.P, which makes Bonzi Buddy look like freaking Google in and of itself. :please:

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Hullo everyone, I am back home now! :fluttershy:

Welcome back, my dude~! How did your afternoon go~?

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Don't worry, Poniverse got's this! :D

Image result for old 90s computer

Aaaa, I'd have reacted with Obama for this XD

Btw, I have still have a pc like this. I don't have hart to throw it away. :please:

Edited by Rixton
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
Just now, SnakeEater said:

Whilst a physical convention would be awesome, I don't really think it'd be feasible unfortunately. :blush:

However, some kind of Google Hangout session might be possible. Although it would probably take like 50 servers running simultaneously in order to handle hundreds of people in a single group video chat. :D

I don't even think my connection would sustain it...I'd probably crash every 5 seconds!:D

4 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

So you don't have too many special plans, you just want to create a concrete schedule~? :ooh: That's great to hear!

That's more productive than I will be... :please:

Anyway, you told me you usually go out with your bike, didn't ya? Then why don't you just go and explore some new places around? Time flies that way!:yay:

Edited by Vintjack Greasymane
  • Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Anyway, you told me you usually go out with your bike, don't ya? Then why don't you just go and explore some new places around? Time flies that way!:yay:

I don't think I'll be traveling to the UK on a bike any time soon! ^_^

Jokes aside, I would really love to travel around the globe... but I just haven't had the opportunity yet. :pout:

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

No, we have IB.P, which makes Bonzi Buddy look like freaking Google in and of itself. :please:

Welcome back, my dude~! How did your afternoon go~?

It went well!!!

2 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

I don't even think my connection would sustain it...I'd probably crash every 5 seconds!:D

Anyway, you told me you usually go out with your bike, didn't ya? Then why don't you just go and explore some new places around? Time flies that way!:yay:

Maybe a Discord call?

• Brohoof 3

I don't think I'll be traveling to the UK on a bike any time soon! ^_^

Jokes aside, I would really love to travel around the globe... but I just haven't had the opportunity yet. :pout:

I didn't mean to travel around the globe with the bike!:D I just meant, like, towns nearby, other parts of town, and similar. If you live in a big city, there's always plenty of events that could verify each day!:yay:

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Sure don't, don't you worry!:mlp_icwudt:

I'll be visiting Greece, then head back to Italy and reach Wien by train. After that, I'll spend two more days in Prague, and then I'll go back to Italy!^_^

Very cool. Sounds like you’ll have a blast.:D

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Maybe a Discord call?

Eh, should there even be a WPCC discord group? I don't know about that. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

Just do it E.T style lad! :D

But I don't have any aliens to help me with that... :mlp_wat:

2 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

I didn't mean to travel around the globe with the bike!:D I just meant, like, towns nearby, other parts of town, and similar. If you live in a big city, there's always plenty of events that could verify each day!:yay:

Yeah, I gotcha~! ^_^

Oh, and trust me; I have zero intentions of living in a large city any time soon... :please:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

Only $50?!

Ooft, thought that after the burial sight was found in Mexico they'd be treated as antiques! :laugh:

Although... the $35 additional cost seems a bit much, even for ET of all things. :sealed:

Edited by SnakeEater
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Very cool. Sounds like you’ll have a blast.:D

I have to thank a friend of mine for this: he offered me to go with him, along with other friends with an offer promoted by the government, which allows students to travel across Europe via train/ferry at a very low cost.

• Brohoof 4