Noice~! That's almost half as big as my Rarity collection! :D

Jokes aside, that's a pretty sweet collection, my dude! :grin:

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Too many lounge muffins? :dash:

Probably... :pout:

Can you blame them , though~? :proud:

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Cash In said:

I didn't get time to take the Mario one, but I got the pony one. 

You ready? 

Hide contents

_20180621_142738.thumb.JPG.fbf158086eb0692aa8d5f51457f84f86.JPG

You have all the Mane 6 plushies? That's so cool! :squee: 

I also like the Tempest plushie just in a corner in the back on the right. :P It's almost as if she's blending in with the background!

• Brohoof 5

6 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Yesh, all the attacks on a single hug picture. :blink:

Image result for mlp mlp hate shield

Oh please, it's only playful.

1539906__safe_screencap_twilight+sparkle_triple+threat_spoiler-colon-s07e15_adorkable_alicorn_animated_book_chair_cute_gif_levitation_magic_solo_teleki.gif

• Brohoof 5

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Gah I feel so distracted right now my grandma is talking to me right now as I type this, like grandma, I'm not very interested in what your neighbors Don and Denice are doing to their garden this year, just saying :scoots:

How does the conversation even go? :laugh:

"Oh sonny, Don is planning to place three nice garden gnomes just beside his lovely oak trees! Denice is planting some daisies beside the firs, too! They really have to start whacking their weeds, those darn things just keep growin', don't they? Ya darn tootin' if you disagree!"

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Gah I feel so distracted right now my grandma is talking to me right now as I type this, like grandma, I'm not very interested in what your neighbors Don and Denice are doing to their garden this year, just saying :scoots:

Hey, just try to entertain her a little bit. :rarity: Sure, it might be a bit boring... but you never know when folks that age will just... depart, you know?

This isn't to say you need to speak to them every single second of your life... but try to take a bit of your time to listen to them; you never know when you won't have them anymore. :rarity:

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Of course not! The lounge has the best coffee and muffins in Equestria. :D

I think you're not being ambitious enough, my friend~! :D I would say the entire world!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 6/22/2018 at 6:54 AM, The Recherche said:

Noice~! That's almost half as big as my Rarity collection! :D

Jokes aside, that's a pretty sweet collection, my dude! :grin:

I would imagine so. :p

On 6/22/2018 at 6:56 AM, Wannabrony said:

You have all the Mane 6 plushies? That's so cool! :squee: 

I also like the Tempest plushie just in a corner in the back on the right. :P It's almost as if she's blending in with the background!

Haha, that was completely unintentional.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Wannabrony said:

"Oh sonny, Don is planning to place three nice garden gnomes just beside his lovely oak trees! Denice is planting some daisies beside the firs, too! They really have to start whacking their weeds, those darn things just keep growin', don't they? Ya darn tootin' if you disagree!"

Forgive me, since I'm just a simple Scotsman...

But is that really how Grandmas talk over in North America?

If so, God's sake you guys have it easy! If I were to write the sort of stuff my Gran says I'd be perma banned for sure. :blink:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

How does the conversation even go? :laugh:

Pretty much, expect she was complaining that they let water stand in their yard and it leaks into their basement, I'm like, it's rain water, what are your neighbors gonna be able to do about that? 

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Hey, just try to entertain her a little bit. :rarity: Sure, it might be a bit boring... but you never know when folks that age will just... depart, you know?

This isn't to say you need to speak to them every single second of your life... but try to take a bit of your time to listen to them; you never know when you won't have them anymore. :rarity:

Yeah, she has lots of other interesting things to say, just neighborhood gossip ins't something I'm very interested in hopefully she doesn't look over my shoulder at what I'm what I'm typing! :D

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, she has lots of other interesting things to say, just neighborhood gossip ins't something I'm very interested in hopefully she doesn't look over my shoulder at what I'm what I'm typing! :D

Alrighty then, that's good to hear. I just don't want you to take those folks for granted, that's all. :grin:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, SnakeEater said:

Forgive me, since I'm just a simple Scotsman...

But is that really how Grandmas talk over in North America?

If so, God's sake you guys have it easy! If I were to write the sort of stuff my Gran says I'd be perma banned for sure. :blink:

Well, definitely not mine. But that's how they sound like in movies so I just pretended that the stereotypes are true. :P 

Just now, The Recherche said:

I wonder who this bloke could be...? :ooh:

Just a really really good friend of mine. He's not a disk jockey, but his name implies that. :mlp_smug:

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

My grandma says hi to you internet people :squee:

Say hi to her back for me, please! :yay: 

• Brohoof 5

My grandma says hi to you internet people :squee:

𝓣𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶 𝓕𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪 𝓼𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸~! :proud:

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Just a really really good friend of mine. He's not a disk jockey, but his name implies that. :mlp_smug:

I wonder why he would have a nickname like Vinyl, anyways~? ;)

• Brohoof 4