Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 hour ago, Longhaul said:

*wanders in*

Well, as long as I can't sleep anyway...

*fixes a cup of coffee*

Good morning. Although its afternoon here now.. I REALLY need to fix my sleeping cycle.

1 hour ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Good morning.

Good morning -  are you Lord Midday Sanity at a 12 hour offset? :)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Good morning. Although its afternoon here now.. I REALLY need to fix my sleeping cycle.

I just need to be able to sleep.  I guess I'll nap later on, gonna go do laundry in a little bit

39 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

I just need to be able to sleep.  I guess I'll nap later on, gonna go do laundry in a little bit

I got a good four hours solid sleep, but it started at 7am. I really need to learn to stop when the controllers die from lack of battery :D

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

I got a good four hours solid sleep, but it started at 7am. I really need to learn to stop when the controllers die from lack of battery :D

Yeah, that's a good sign that maybe it's time to think about some sleep.:mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Yeah, that's a good sign that maybe it's time to think about some sleep.:mlp_icwudt:

Well yeah. so I came on here (about midnight!), caught up with some posts, then went back to find the controllers had charged to about 3/4 full, and was in the middle of an exciting bit of the misson, so picked it up again.

That tends to be an issue I have with books too, but luckily, most books I can finish in a couple of hours. I seem to have lost all of Sunday to a game....

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. @Fluttershy Friend's post reminds me that the stores will be closing early today - I need to go find some fresh milk at least :)

1 minute ago, Longhaul said:

I've lost days to books so I can sympathize.

Yup .I don't re-read the extended belgariad any more (that's two main series of 5 books each, plus two prequals and one postgres) but when I did, it would take days of reading, not just hours....

48 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Hmm. @Fluttershy Friend's post reminds me that the stores will be closing early today - I need to go find some fresh milk at least :)

Yup .I don't re-read the extended belgariad any more (that's two main series of 5 books each, plus two prequals and one postgres) but when I did, it would take days of reading, not just hours....

I think the longest it's taken me to read a book is 3 days.  The book was At Dawn We Slept: The Untold Story of Pearl Harbor and was quite in-depth in the material.

37 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

I think the longest it's taken me to read a book is 3 days.  The book was At Dawn We Slept: The Untold Story of Pearl Harbor and was quite in-depth in the material.

I think in the 48 hours I have had this game, I have spent about 30 playing it (or going back to the store to buy more bits). No doubt will get bored soon :)

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

I think in the 48 hours I have had this game, I have spent about 30 playing it (or going back to the store to buy more bits). No doubt will get bored soon :)

Enjoy it while you can, I guess.  :)

1 minute ago, Longhaul said:

Enjoy it while you can, I guess.  :)

Well, trying to figure why it is addictive. It could be partially because its a spaceflight (well, spacefight) simulator, with the classic Starfox/Arwing combo, and partially because there are plastic models of the starships and weapons involved.  I *think* you could complete it (at least so far) with just the base set, but that comes with ice and fire weaponry and as there are five weapon types (and enemies are weak to one weapon type) that makes 3/5 enemies much harder so.. yeah, DLC in plastic there...

17 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

MIne? Which one? That one about reading "The Guardian"?:o