Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

9 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

What could break Truxiebug thus bad...?

It wouldn't take much.

I am not a great fan of Trixie, and feel she makes a poor friend to the kitepone; Still, it is GlimGlam's choice, freely given, and there HAVE been times Trixie has put herself at risk - not least in the attack upon the hive. I am sometimes not sure if she is projecting arrogance to hide how vulnerable she really is though, or if her core self really IS selfish and self-centered.

2 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Slightly better question: why is Trixie a Trixiebug?!

She finally annoyed Twi one too many times, so Twi used the phenotype cut and paste spell that turned the entire Mane 6 into breezies?

54 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

You can have that one if you want, its free :)

Well, here's the thing: I want it so that people can speculate what happened; in other words, I don't want a built-in backstory.

I've been doing that with everything I've drawn since September and Kirin Pie:

mlpfim_kirin_pie_sad_pinkie.thumb.png.9d6873e002e535dbc5648e811731d4dc.png

Maybe Kirin Pie has something to do with Trixiebug...

3 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Well, here's the thing: I want it so that people can speculate what happened; in other words, I don't want a built-in backstory.

I've been doing that with everything I've drawn since September and Kirin Pie:

Up to you I guess - I find it hard to get into the skin of characters unless I know what motivates them, what their goals and ambitions are, and where they travelled getting there.

12 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

Kirk vs. Picard just comes down to personal preference, but I don’t think there’s any question that Patrick Stewart is a better actor than William Shatner.

I have no idea why you posted this. I do note that Shatner is publicly a brony though, and Stewart has never mentioned MLP as far as I know. so...?

The evilest idea just came to me...

Changeling vs kirin... (evil versions of both in an all-out war or their respective non-evil variants in a friendly competition; either works but I'm leaning towards the 1th one)

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

The evilest idea just came to me...

Changeling vs kirin... (evil versions of both in an all-out war or their respective non-evil variants in a friendly competition; either works but I'm leaning towards the 1th one)

A war against the kirin would work for dragons, because they are fireproof. Changelings,not so much....

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Bit easier than The Gimp, harder than Paint shop pro, about the same as firealpaca :)

Worse: I took a Photoshop class back in 2015 and I ended up forgetting nearly everything...

49 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Worse: I took a Photoshop class back in 2015 and I ended up forgetting nearly everything...

Never taken any art-related courses, although I have had to support adobe/macromedia products for the "creatives" in marketing....

44 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Never taken any art-related courses, although I have had to support adobe/macromedia products for the "creatives" in marketing....

If adobe products came to topic, does anybody know a good (and free) alternative to adobe premiere pro cs5 for linux?
I know, hard question. :lie:

31 minutes ago, Rixton said:

If adobe products came to topic, does anybody know a good (and free) alternative to adobe premiere pro cs5 for linux?
I know, hard question. :lie:

Quick google threw up this?

https://filmora.wondershare.com/adobe-premiere/adobe-premiere-linux-alternative.html

if you skip past the first screenful trying to get you to buy their windows product, there seem to be a few options there?