Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Between those two, I prefer somebody who's more active, like me. :derp: I'd say @Cyclone is just right.  :mlp_wink:

What are your thoughts on opposites attract?  

I think it's a cliche. It's like betting black or red in roulette - there seems to be a pattern, but it may just be expectation bias. So I don't think there's merit in it.

There are a multitude of considerations people go through when it comes to attraction.

What is the perfect gift?

Yup :nom: let’s keep it short and simple!

What’s the longest that you’ve gone without talking with your partner or “are willing” to go without?

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The longest we've gone without talking is about a day or two, but that was way back before we were dating. Since we started dating we haven't gone a single day without talking to each other and I honestly don't think I could. :laugh: I can't even go 6 hours without missing him. 

Are you in a long distance relationship? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I used to be. It didnt turn out well, though. She broke up with me. But, I got a quick respite from heartbreak shortly after with my current special someone. 

Would you ever consider going out with someone the same gender as yourself? (I know i have at times)

(BTW, yes, i purposefully worded my answer and question this way :D )

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

(edited)

Before I started dating my current boyfriend, I used to wonder if I was bisexual. And I think I may have been, might even possibly still be. I used to wonder what it would be like to date a girl...I guess just because I get super curious about everything. And would I ever have done it? Idk, I may have if the right girl came along. But either way, even if I am, or was, bisexual, I prefer guys. But the curiosity with dating a girl is still there, I'd just probably never actually go through with it, if that makes sense. 

Same?

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Yes. As a matter of fact, not too long ago, i got into a little flirt fest with another guy i was friends with for a while. We teased interest at each other for a few days, but he was just poking fun at my pansexuality. I later learned about it when he got a little bummed out when a mutual friend of ours, a girl, stopped talking to him because there was different girl he liked, whose identity is still unknown to me. Still, we both agreed it was fun teasing each other for a while. 

Same

• Brohoof 1

Ninja'd...

4 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

What are some good gift ideas for a long distance relationship?

I'd say little bobbles to remember you by. Like say, a little action figure related to a game you play together.

Good question - same.

^

Video games or poetry isn't bad idea but air ticket for youself will be better choice.

I don't believe in distance relationships. My special mare living in Syberia, and I lived in Poland and now living in Moscow. I think... Can you truly feel your special pwny, if you can't touch her\him? We can love by eyes, by ears...  But honestly, we can't see the real picture and sound of our specials real life. And we can't even just touch. Is this real relationships? I think no. But all in our hooves, to make it real. Until the moment in rail station or ariport - do not talk about real love. Yup.

I painted up horseshoes to look like they came off our OCs and gave a pair to @Lucky Bolt. I've got the other pair. I also bring down a hot wheels Dodge Charger or Challenger every time I go to see her.

Very good question cause I think long distance relationship is a recurring theme on here. Let's keep it going. Same?

Long distance takes a lot of commitment and it’s not for everyone. If you really want to be with the person you are with it won’t matter. Communication and spending time together is very important.

Do you comfort your partner when they are feeling uneasy/anxious about whatever it maybe?

• Brohoof 1

If they let me know or if i notice that they are, then yes of course. I can't understand why you wouldn't. 

But if you're telling me you're fine when you're not... don't come complaining later, I'm no mind reading wizard :/

Same?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes of course. I always try to be there for him, even though it's really hard doing that in a long distance relationship. Trying to comfort someone over text isn't quite the same. But I do what I can with what I have. 

Is honesty or loyalty more important to you in a relationship? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, DasCapschen said:

But if you're telling me you're fine when you're not... don't come complaining later, I'm no mind reading wizard :/

You gotta be to date a woman:P

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Trying to comfort someone over text isn't quite the same. But I do what I can with what I have.

What you have is a lot of love which is plenty to help.:wub:

Now, for the question. I feel like the only true answer is both, mostly because I feel honesty breeds loyalty. If you're honest with your partner and they truly love you, they'll stay loyal to you to a fault.

Same?

1 hour ago, Cyclone said:

You gotta be to date a woman:P

Eh, I can take hints, of course ; and I rather ask once more than necessary... but LDR here as well, and text makes it a lot harder to do it.

I think we're both very sane, thank you :P

Same.

Im usually the crazy one, in both a romantic and medical sense. I would go to great lengths to make my significant other happy, but im also mentally unstable and prone to loud noises and random outbursts and i talk to myself a lot. So, yeah, im the crazy one. :derp:

If you won a cruise for yourself and your partner, what would be your dream destination?