Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the EQG world called?

Unity

So I never really figured out what they call the world where Equestria Girls takes place. Is it just called "Earth" and if so how do you distinguish it from our version of earth.

Edited by donttellmum

I think it is just called Earth and is just a cartoony/exaggerated version of our world, with the whole technicolor humans being an design choice, while people would have real life skin tones in universe.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Dirt!

(I’m not entirely sure that this makes sense at all.)

Well that' the meaning  of earth, so yeah.

I think that the inhabitants of that world -like us- would just call it Earth.  After all except for a very few it's the only world they know.  For myself I've been calling it the CHS world.

• Brohoof 1

I call it humanland. Not a clue what country they live in; I think their planet is just called Earth, though I also think that's what Equestria's planet is called, so it doesn't help matters. 

I think its just their version of Earth, which is normal for them. To be fair, magic and supernatural shit notwithstanding, which could have just as easily been transplanted in via Equestria or other places, no one ever questioned shows like Doug, where its normal for characters like Skeeter to have green skin.

latest?cb=20140412142750

Its not earth but rather earth-like. 

Twilight and Cadence called it "Another World". They were not specific because none of them know much about it till Twilight crossed over. (Not counting Sunset who had been living there for a while.)

There is no magic here in the world we all live in and so therefore its earth like rather than a representation of the real world.