Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

His ears perk "Bacon? Yes please master" he says then looks to Arcania "Mistress?"

Arcania smiles "You know, I can think of a real good use for your abilities, Dremmy" she says "Your small stature and ability to stay hidden and everything, we could certainly utilize them in our goal"

Indicus finished the last of the pancakes before teleporting in front of the butcher shop getting bacon and teleporting back. He then started cooking the divine food.

Crystal listened to Arcania's suggestion, "That sounds like a good plan he can get papers easily without pointing suspicion at us. At least suspicion that will be hard to curtail."

Dremora nods "I shall do as mistress asks" he says and licks his lips as he smelled the bacon cooking, he looks to Indicus "He has a good heart, he won't be hurting either of you" he then trots over to Indicus "Master?"

Indicus looked over his shoulder, "The bacon should be done in a few minutes. I made enough for whoever wants some." 

Crystal looked at the bacon with a smile. "Now this is a treat it has been a long time since I have ate meat much less bacon."

Dremora smiles "Mm bacon" he says and nods "I will do as mistress wishes, what should Dremora look out for?" he asks, eager to please Arcania, truth be told, the small little fuzzy demon had a bit of a crush on his mistress.

The bacon was finished cooking as Indicus had promised. He put it on the table along with some fruit juice he had found in the fridge. "There breakfast is now fully ready. Enjoy everybody." Indicus sat down himself and made his own plate.

Dremora smiles "Thank you master, will there be training today?" he asks then looks to Arcania who was giggling.

"You know Dremmy, you're eagerness is kind of cute"

Dremora blushes deeply "T-thank you mistress, I aim to pelase"

"I plan on it Dremora the more I can learn to control my new magic the better it has quite a different feel from normal magic." Indicus continued to eat his breakfast while Crystal had just finished her first plate going for a second.

Arcania smiles "Try not to hurt my Dremmy too much, okay love?" she asks with a giggle and hugs the impish litlte demon, who just hugged back. He hated to admit it, but his crush on her was part of the reason why he kept getting teased by the other demons.

Indicus nodded as he finished his breakfast. "Don't worry I won't hurt Dremora. I'll be more likely to hurt myself if anything. I'll even be sure to feed so I am not as likely to hurt myself or anyone anyway."

Arcania nods and smiles “Good, but he is a resilient fuzzball “ she says with a giggle and gently holding Dremora close to herself, “just make sure you both return to me when you are done so that we can begin preparations”

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind." Indicus looked at the demon, "Dremora you can hop on my back and I can teleport us to Nightmare Soul or you can get there on your own if you wish." Indicus prepared his spell with the destination in mind as he waited for an answer.

Dremoa finishes up his bacon and hops onto Indicus' back "S-see you soon mistress" he says as he is then teleported away with Indicus.

Arcania chuckles "Such a sweet fuzzball, if he wasn't a demon, I'd do a lot more to tease him"

Crystal watched the pair teleport away. "I don't need to read his emotions to tell he has a big crush on you."

Meanwhile, Indicus and Dremora arrived in front of Nightmare Soul's wagon. He proceeded to walk up and knock on the door.

Nightmare smiles "Ah Indicus, Dremora, right on time, do come in, you know the way?" he says through the air

Arcania giggles and nods "I know, who knew demons could have genuine feelings" she says in thought

Indicus walked back to where Nightmare Soul was and gave the older stallion a smile. "Well here we are, anything specific in mind for today or more general practice?"

Crystal nodded, "A bit of a surprise. Much different from the stories."

"General but I think I might give you the spell to see through others' eyes, that way you can spy for my dear daughter without endangering yourself too much" Nightmare says with a chuckle

"Well, I guess it might depend on the intent of the summoner"

"That sounds very useful what are the limitations on such a spell and will the one I am seeing through know I'm there?" Indicus asked.

"Makes sense, besides if the stories about changelings are to be believed I am currently sucking the soul out of Indicus before I mate with him and get rid of him using his body for my childrens nutrition." Crystal laughed at the horriblely I myth.

"Not unless you tell them or they can see through such spells, no" Nightmare says with a chuckle "there is no limit, so long as you hold something of the pony you're controlling, it's almost like voodoo really"

Arcania laughs "You make yourself out to be like a black widow or praying mantis"

"Nice so I can see through anyone unoticed short of a mage trained in detection . This will prove very useful." Indicus had to admit he was excited to learn this spell. Similar spells in other schools of magic were heavily limited requiring a line of sight or being easy to detect on top of the long cast time.

"That is from a twenty year old book."

"Dremora, stand in your usual spot please" Nightmare says as Dremora obeys "Now, once again this is blood magic, hence why it is so powerful, so you will need to commit some blood to it, we do still have the fodder, and here is the scroll" he says "It is best to memorise these spells, so you don't need scrolls"

Indicus took some blood from the fodder ignoring the bad taste as best as he could before taking the scroll and studying the spell committing it to his memory like the previous one. A moment later he drew his own blood and activated the spell. He suddenly could see himself through Dremora's eyes.

Dremora shudders a litlte "Master, t-this feels strange, not like w-when you do it" he says and Nightmare nods "It will for a while yet Dremora, but don't worry, once Indicus get the hang of it and better control, you won't feel a thing" he says, gently patting the fuzzy demon, "Now once we're done, the three of us need to have a talk"

Indicus practiced the spell another time trying to get it to go smoother after a few more tries he released the spell and walked up to Nightmare Soul. "So what is it that you need Nightmare?" Indicus asked.

Nightmare chuckles and looks to Dremora who was fidgeting with his claws and shuffling his feet "I am sure that by now, you have realized two things, one being that you can also read the minds of those you use to see through their eyes, and two, you don't need to use that to tell that Dremora here has something of a crush on my daughter"