Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Dremora smiles "We shall let her get used to this form first, not many are as..accepting of it as you were" he says and nods "Well then, shall we continue or do we want to go home?" he asks "I am sure the girls are home by now"

"Sounds like a plan." Indicus confirmed "Let's go back home unless you like the headache my inexperience with the spell is giving you. Then by all means we can continue." Indicus sure of the answer started to walk back to the house.

Dremora just chuckles and follows him, "Trust me, once you get the hang of it, the target won't even know you're there" he says as he looks around his surroundings "Hmmm, quite a nice area, but I am beginning to think..is the city really the place for a filly?"

Indicus shrugged, "It is not the best but given we are on the edge of Manehatten it is not too bad either. Certainly better then the inner city. It might be hard to move anyway with Arcania being the head of the thief's and assassins guilds in the city" 

Dremora nods "Fair point, well whatever they decide, I know will be the right choice" he says and looks around "Now, this job we're doing, I'm sure you already know of what to look for in a dessenter, correct?"

"I know the type, they tend to not be subtle when thair leader is not around I also expect calls for violence when they are among peers things like that." Indicus rolled his shoulders. "Besides I took care of violent decenters in my own guild when I was running one."

Dremora nods "A good start" he then smiles and looks to Indicus "Master, it is good you came along when you did, Arcania was dangerously close to losing and giving into her depression, and now she won't ever feel unloved ever again"

"I am glad as well, I guess we both needed someone to help even if we were in different situations. Feeling something more then grim satisfaction was something I did not think would ever happen. I had forgotten what happiness and love felt like." Indicus said warmly. The pair arrived at the house and Indicus opened the door.

Dremora nods "It is odd, especially for a daemon lord, but here we are" he says before they arrive home and he steps in, laughing as Arcania tackle Indicus to the ground and kisses him.

"Inicus! Darling, you're home! But two questions, 1. where is my fuzzball? and 2. whos is this handsome stallion?" she asks,eyeing Dremora up and down

Indicus was taken very much by surprise when Arcania tackled him to the ground this caused Crystal herself to join Dremora in laughing. Indicus glared at both of them before answering. "I love you too Arcania," Indicus groaned. "That stallion is Dremora Arcania, apparently he is a daemon lord that pissed off the wrong people once." 

Arcania laughs "Dremmy? Really?" she looks at him and whistles "Who knew my cute and adorable little fuzzball was actually a rather handsome daemon lord" she says

Dremora chuckles "Yeah well..word to the wise, don't piss of Lucifer" he chuckles

Indicus still pinned to the ground by Arcania laid there while admitting to himself that being pinned to the ground by your hot marefriend was not the worst thing that could happen. Though Crystal Intervened for the stallion. "Arcania honey, you should probably let poor Indicus breath a little. Besides I want to check something with Indicus."

Arcania blushes "O-oh of course, sorry Indy baby" she says, kissing him before getting off of him and allowing him to get up, she then goes over to Dremora "So Fuzzbutt, look at you, a powerful Daemon lord, yet you're still as gentle.."

Dremora nods "One thing about daemon my dear Arcania, those who are small fuzzbutts as you call them from creation or are as punishment, and if they end up having a master who treats them right, well..their demeanor can change. The whole all demons are evil thing is a stigma."

Crystal walks up to Indicus and takes him to the library, "Take off all your clothes but your underwear."

"Wait what?!" Indicus exclaims surprised at the suddenness of the request.

"Just do it and get your mind out of the gutter I need to see what changes you developed so far." Indicus compiled as Crystal continued to explain. "

You see a King or Queens mark on their mate is a magical event that binds the marked to the one that marked them and vice versa. One change is you should be able to access the hive link, sense emotion, and for normal mortals they will share the Queen's lifespan. You seem to be ageless so that doesn't matter.

"Now there are also physical changes that vary." Crystal looked over Indicus's mostly bare body. "In your case It seems you will have wings similar to mine as well as chitin under your fur. Don't worry you will not be furless like a changeling. You will just be more resilient to normal attacks then other stallions once you learn to control the new magic in your system. How your pool of changeling magic comes out will have to be found out later it is too early for now but random transformations are possible as your mana lines acclimate to the new magic." Crystal finished 

"Interesting I figured there would be changes but not to such an extent." Indicus replied looking at the patch of chitin growing on his arm. He then got dressed and they met back up with Arcania and Dremora. 

Dremora chuckles "I told you about the wings and chitin, master" he says then bows "Mistress Crystal" he says with his wolfish grin and a flick of his beautiful tail before kissing her hand gently "A pleasure to meet you under..much more suitable circumstances"

"Yes you did Dremora, but it is another to see everything growing for yourself." Indicus shot back

Crystal looked at the greater demon as he kissed her hand. "Nice try on the flattery little pup." Crystal let out a short laugh, "Anyway, it is nice to meet you under much better circumstances as well." 

Dremora chuckles "Not so much a litlte pup, my dear Queen. I am pretty much ageless" he says with a wink but then looks to Indicus "It is indeeed, now, where is Arcania?"

Arcania had made herself scarce by hiding behind Crystal

Crystal noticed Arcania behind her and brought the unicorn mare over to her side holding her close while gently brushing her mane. "What did you do to the poor mare Dremora." Crystal says with a roll of her eyes

"I did nothing" he chortles "She's always shy around handsome stallions, as I am sure Indicus can tell, because I won't lie, he's one handsome fella" he says, nudging the stallion gently.

"D-Dremmy I.." she stutters

Dremora smiles "Arcane dear, any time you feel you need your little fuzzbutt, just say the word"

Indicus chuckles, "Your breaking the poor mare Dremora I don't think it is possible for her blush to get any brighter. THough I think she is also starting to realize she has two stallions that love her and I think she was just now getting used to one." Indicus looks at Arcania, "You can correct me if I'm wrong Arcania."

Crystal sighed and continued to work and calm Arcania down enough so she could talk.

Arcania nods "I-I'm sorry, it's just..I always knew you had a crush on me Dremora, just..the fullest extent of your..erm..stature" she says and hugs onto Crystal "I just have to get used to your new form" she then stops hiding and straightens up "Now, we do have one thing to talk about Indicus dear"

(edited)

Crystal continued to hold her marefriend with a grin while brushing Arcania's mane.

Indicus was curious about what Arcania wanted to talk about. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked an eyebrow raised.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

She smiles, taking a quick glance at Charity with Faith "Crystal and I have discussed this at length" she says with a smile "We have decided with your agreement, we will move to a manor in the countryside. We belive though we are not too far into the city, there's still a chance the smog and smoke can easily harm litlte Faith's health, and we'd prefer she grow up somewhere peaceful and quiet"

"Okay then I have no objection to that, besides the countryside tends to be very nice to look at. I can safely assume that this will not affect your business too much?" Indicus said in agreement. "So when does the move happen if you have found a place in particular.?"

"Nope, we're going to buy the place and land, so we can have tunnels dug to the head quarters, though we are thinking of setting up a small one in the country side as well" she says and smiles "And we haven't found a place yet, we wanted your input in the idea first, before we started looking"