Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The SuperCider Contest (Cider Contest 2.0)

ChB

(edited)

“Almost there darlings.”

Rarity drinks her nine-hundred and ninety-seventh cider! :D 

Rarity: 997

i beg pls

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 1

Congratulation, Rarity, for winning the 2nd Equestrian Cider Contest! :D 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQOir5bG-Bl-VnlwxgcrG

For a fabulous performance and the dedication of your fans, I award you the Equestrian Cider Cup!

The-Portland-International-Cider-Cup-on-

Also want to give a special award to our most dedicated poster in this thread, who despite being highly outnumbered, has continued to support his contestant for a long time and persevered to the end. I award this Cupcake trophy to our Pinkie Pie supporter: @SharpWit!

depositphotos_9655872-stock-photo-best-c

Congratulations, Friend! :) 

Thank you all for participating in this contest, everypony!

Stay tuned for our next Equestrian Cider Contest, which will have a new challenge!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

DEB2AC6D-E4F4-4389-A6C6-AAC4023EEE68.thumb.png.42dc1b2743ae3bb43784fb2650e9a0eb.png

Spoiler

This took me forever, I went through all the pages and counted everypony who appeared a bunch. I hope this can be added to the memoriam of the contest @ChB.

And so ends the fabled competition, Rarity gets back up, carefully avoiding her friends so that they can rest. And walks out of the bar. She remembers all the battles she had with Pinkie. And then recalls Twilights many bathroom trips. All in all, Rarity was the winner of the completion all thanks to her many servers, which the prominent servers who poured over ~100 by themself get * next to name @Nye@Script Chime @Hitomi Mishima @Ethan Tran @Sparklefan1234 @Mirage @Captain Clark @Nature Tune@Im_not_crazy_im_just @VanaRabbit @azbat@Simcity11100@Sunshower Raindrops @ShadOBabe @Dreambiscuit @CrystalBloodMoon @PoisonClaw

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 9

I would like to add @Dawnchaser (who spread the love around) to the list. April 15 & 16 were busy days with 344 & 372 drinks for Rarity but the last 100 took three weeks. I am glad it is finally over. I was one short of serving her my area code.

• Brohoof 3