Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What Games Should I Buy?

SkyDive

So I plan on buying plenty more games for my collection (PC only), and I'm trying to decide which one's to get. I'm looking for games well worth their money which I'll probably not get bored of for awhile. Age isn't an issue, It does't matter if it's brand new or years old. And I don't want to see any flash games in the replies.

Diablo 2 (Action RPG)? It's got an expansion set that enhances the experience the game along with additional classes to play e.g. Assassin and Druid

Image result for diablo 2

Image result for diablo 2

Age of Empires II (Real Time Strategy Game)? It's got an expansion pack (The Conqueror's Expansion), but the later ones are only available on Steam along with an HD Re-Release e.g. Rise of the Rajas and African Kingdoms.

Image result for age of empires 2 cover

Image result for age of empires 2

Doki Doki Literature Club,

Duke Nukem 3D,

SimCity,

Lemmings,

The Simpsons Hit and Run,

GTA San Andreas,

DOOM,

Viva PiÑata,

CoD Black Ops 2,

GTA V,

CoD Ghosts,

CoD Black Ops 3,

Fortnite,

and,

My Little Karaoke: Singing is Magic.

Terraria and Stardew Valley are some of my favourites and have enough content to keep you busy for a while. They also have pretty low system requirements, so most PCs will be able to run them fine. 

I heavily recommend strategy games like Stellaris or Hearts of Iron IV if you're into that sort of thing. Most Paradox games are gems.