Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thunder Dash - Celestia’s Ballad for Piano and Voice

Courageous Thunder Dash

So, I’ve been on this forum since 2012 and I have not shared something like this before. Here is a special cover of Celestia’s Ballad for piano...and voice. Yes, this is me singing. Hope you all enjoy. 

• Brohoof 3

21 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Could be singing softer and less deep, but not bad. :)

Thanks, my voice is naturally deep. If I back off, my voice gets airy and some notes in my comfort zone (mainly the higher ones) become a little hard to hit. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I agree with @SharpWit. It actually sounded quite well, but there were times, where the deep-ness felt kind of unnatural. In general it's good, but a slightly softer voice would fit better I think.

I do loved piano though... Great work there. :catface: 

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Yeah I agree with @SharpWit. It actually sounded quite well, but there were times, where the deep-ness felt kind of unnatural. In general it's good, but a slightly softer voice would fit better I think.

I do loved piano though... Great work there. :catface: 

Thanks, Yea, now that I think of it, I should’ve sang a little softer on the lower end of my voice. I am a bass naturally however. 

1 minute ago, Hierok said:

Twilight would have become a double alicorn after this. :D

I love the deep voice a lot. Reminds me a bit of my own voice. :twi: 

Haha, I was the lowest singing bass in my choir last year, which was a lotta fun since I could hit the lowest notes of the song. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, C. Thunder Dash said:

Haha, I was the lowest singing bass in my choir last year, which was a lotta fun since I could hit the lowest notes of the song. 

I sung Chandelier on school last year, but I had to start really really low to make it to the high parts. :lol:

1 minute ago, Hierok said:

I sung Chandelier on school last year, but I had to start really really low to make it to the high parts. :lol:

Even still, you'd have to resort to using your head voice even if you sang all the way down to a C2.