Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

From what iv seen in this town so far i like that white unicorn with the diamonds on her flank, i think her name is Rarity. She is such a lady, and where im from thats hard to come by.

Then theres that shy yellow one with the pink mane. She may look timid on the outside but there is a fire that burns on inside of her. I think her name is Fluttershy, she is real good with animals. And can she fly? I think she has wings , but iv never seen her fly.

But then theres that Applejack girl, one of the best farmers iv ever meet. Her and her family showed my the joys of apple foods and treats, and they are by far the best thing i have ever had in my life. And then shes so helpfull. She helped me move in when i got to town. And she seems like a girl thats not afraid to get dirty"wink wink".

So hard to pick. I wish i could fuse all of them together. That would be awsome. I think im going to like this town. B)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

if I got turned into a horse/pony I am gonna go find Bobcat Golthwait and make Hot to Trot 2

won't be as good as John Candy is dead but...still

Edited by Barkion

Can't visit Ponyville? Show up and say you can't!

Probably either Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie. The reason for that is because they are a lot like me. I have my genius level IQ (seriously I was tested professionally) and like to read. Also I am very random, hyper, and spontaneous I also enjoy partying and just goofing off around others.

• Brohoof 1

msg-6246-0-82813100-1344486774.png

Signature By  Gone ϟ Airbourne

(edited)

My list would be AJ and Twi but Rarity would be close third(when it comes to mane ponies). Also Spitfire and Octavia are really pretty but we don't know much about their character. :D

Still one of my favorite and one of the cutest Twily pics out there. I mean, who doesn't just love how adorable she looks here :wub:

Posted Image

Edited by Wildcard
  • Brohoof 2

d3CXl.gif

OC was made by Princess Ariona.

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)

You're right in that they have issues. Maybe ponies are just more prone to emotional breakdown than humans? :huh: Not that we're much better, but I haven't seen anyone react as bad to the idea of disappointing a mentor figure like Twilight did. Not even me! Still some, like myself, would argue our Mane Six soul mate would be worth it. Plus that's part and parcel with bring a good boyfriend. Helping your beloved.

Maybe it's a side effect of living in such a happy world. When you have all your food, comforts, and everything you wanted taken care of, you start to break down at any possibility of disaster.
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle!!!! Though digging her out of her work sometimes would be a challenge, I think I could do it. I am independent myself, so I would not hang on her like some Boyfriends.

• Brohoof 1

img-5871-1-img-5871-1-img-5871-1-shadow_

Tulpas: TwiReales, & Orson.

(edited)

Either Rarity or Pinkie.

Pinkie will probably give me that ever lasting relationship that can't get old :wub: :wub: I don't know I've always had this strange platonic attraction to Pinkie(as a character)

Rarity is just so classy..We will dine in style every night :wub:

Edited by OdinForced

10qdlpl.jpg

"Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

Ooh! Ooh! More guessing games! Um... Pokey Smokes! How about Queen Meanie? No! Black Snooty, Black Snooty!

To be honest, I would say Fluttershy but if I make her cry (Celestia forbid), Everypony would beat me with a crowbar.

I don't like crowbars :(.

• Brohoof 3

So many people are starting to forget Gordon Freeman.

Once he is forgotten, we shall fall.

Remember him like a boss.

Cause he was da best.

Why can't I have Fluttershy!? Why!? D:

• Brohoof 2

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

(edited)

Because she's mine! :P

... You will not have her! >:0 Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 1

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.