Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

Looking at this realistically, I'm going to have to say Applejack. After all, I admire her character and personality, and the fact that she is a hard worker and very accepting, as well as a good foil to anypony. More than that, though, she seems to be the most stable of the ponies.

Twilight has an obsession with books and learning that could make her distant at times. Call me selfish, but I wouldn't mind being the most important thing in somepony's life, and with Twilight I would always take backseat to something.

Pinkie Pie is downright childish, and not in a bad way. It's not the fact that I don't share some of those traits, but the fact that I do.Lack of a "social filter", disdain for people's privacy, and finding humor at inappropriate points are some of my major flaws, and I think that a relationship should balance out some of these problems. Plus, I don't know if she is emotionally mature enough for a real relationship.

Rarity can be a bit of a prude. My lack of appreciation for social norms and "standing on display" would absolutely horrify her. My fashion sense is mostly simulated, and I don't hesitate to speak my mind. Plus, I don't have the cash to woo a lady such as Rarity.

I dislike Rainbow Dash very intensely at points. It wouldn't work out.

Fluttershy could be very caring, but to a detriment. I would end up emotionally draining or hurting her, and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I would inevitably end up causing her pain, and for someone as sweet as her, I couldn't let that happen.

Applejack is mature, smart, sweet, and has a very stable personality. In the end, she is the optimal choice for a relationship.

This is, of course, assuming that one of us is species swapped.

• Brohoof 2

Pony by pony:

Rainbow Dash- Ehh, maybe. She's pretty cool, although I dislike her ego. It's three times the size of Kiba's blimp. Also, I love rainbows

Rarity: Again, maybe. I'm sure I could provide her with all of her needs, and she's pretty smexy, but I hate high maintenance girls, although she might be worth it. I'm also quite the gentleman when I want to be.

Twilight: All of my yes. Adorkable, smart, all that good stuff. I can see us getting along rather well.

Applejack: All of my nope. She'd work me to death, and then some. Also, I prefer more my women to be more womenly. She's like a man in a women's body. Also, I don't like cowgirls.

Fluttershy: OH MY GOD YES. Adorable, kind, can cook and clean...

Pinkie: Yes. She would never get boring. Also, she's pretty adorable, and her smile is infectious.

So, in short... I'd like a pony harem. Flutters, Rainbow, Rarity, Vinyl, Pinkie, Twilight. Quite the orgy...

But if I had to choose just one, I'm stuck between Flutters and Twilight.

Not to be outdone by SonoftheNorthe, whom, might I add, is doing history a disservice with his Viking HORNED helmet, I'll make my list by pony.

Rainbow Dash - She's too athletic and proud for me. She'll murder me every day by dragging me out to fly with her. Or if she doesn't, she'll murder me because I made a snide remark about her skills.

Rarity - Aristocratic personality is the greatest turnoff ever. Besides, I literally cannot care about fashion less than I am. Really, so long as I'm clothed, at a comfortable temperature, and the clothing doesn't smell bad, I'm fine. I wear slightly baggy sweatpants to an awards ceremony every time unless they require me to wear something else. Rarity would hate me.

Twilight Sparkle - Great pony. She's adorkable, awesome, and overall my favorite pony. Besides, she'd be a great intellectual discussion partner and a good rival in studies. Even though she'll probably beat me every time.

Applejack - Nah. I don't have anything against Southern people but my father experienced quite a bit of racism in the south and I experienced racism from a guy in the south so that's a bit of a turnoff. I have southern friends though...but besides, Applejack has too many family members. Raises a few questions...

Fluttershy - Being someone who wants to become a Biochemist...Fluttershy would be also a dream pony. Knowledge of medicinal herbs, knowledge of animals, and her personality is so adorable. Calm and shy but also has the ability to put her foot down...even if it means mind-raping me. WUB WUB WUB!

Pinkie Pie - Maybe. She's really crazy and I only get crazy when I exhaust most of my energy (weird, right?), most of the time, I like quiet activities. But she can break the Fourth Wall, warp time and space, and do everything I ever wanted to do as a kid. Not to mention she can be so ADORABLE at times.

Not to be outdone by SonoftheNorthe, whom, might I add, is doing history a disservice with his Viking HORNED helmet, I'll make my list by pony.

Applejack - Nah. I don't have anything against Southern people but my father experienced quite a bit of racism in the south and I experienced racism from a guy in the south so that's a bit of a turnoff. I have southern friends though...but besides, Applejack has too many family members. Raises a few questions...

Fluttershy - Being someone who wants to become a Biochemist...Fluttershy would be also a dream pony. Knowledge of medicinal herbs, knowledge of animals, and her personality is so adorable. Calm and shy but also has the ability to put her foot down...even if it means mind-raping me. WUB WUB WUB!

Isn't it kind of ironic that you're saying no to Applejack based on the fact that she's Southern, and there was prejudice in the south? Anyway, that's a WEE bit too literal, because there's no evidence there was prejudice or discrimination in Equestria at any point.

Fluttershy - I don't think she has the ability to put down her hoof like people think she does. Despite the Stare, which she only uses instinctively, she is total Extreme Doormat territory. She has a hard time being assertive, which would easily lead her to be in an abusive relationship, by no fault of either party

Isn't it kind of ironic that you're saying no to Applejack based on the fact that she's Southern, and there was prejudice in the south? Anyway, that's a WEE bit too literal, because there's no evidence there was prejudice or discrimination in Equestria at any point.

Fluttershy - I don't think she has the ability to put down her hoof like people think she does. Despite the Stare, which she only uses instinctively, she is total Extreme Doormat territory. She has a hard time being assertive, which would easily lead her to be in an abusive relationship, by no fault of either party

I mean that it's a bit of a turnoff. Yeah, it's prejudice but it's the same prejudice to me as the sense of not going near someone who has tattoos for fear of them being a gangster. It's wrong, but what are you going to do? Instinctive.

As for Fluttershy, I'd be too careful because I'd shoot myself if she cried because of me.

I prefer human beings over animated cartoon horses :P

However, if I did have to pick, I'd have to pick Rainbow Dash or Twilight. Rainbow Dash is alot like me, so I'd HOPE that we'd bond well together. And shes cuuuute. Twilight however is smart and can get the job done. Not to mention she's cute too :D

• Brohoof 1

Pony harem. Done and done.

(but I voted for Pinkie Pie.)

I could not agree more.

Actually I could. For me, Rainbow Dash is tied with Pinkie Pie.

And no respect towards her issues?

Okay, let's do this right.

RD: Probably no. Her ego is too big, and she would not think on US, just on HER.

Rarity: The same as RD, and she's a gold digger too. And i don't have any money.

Pinkie: No, she's too random, and a little instable.

Twilight: I don't think that she could handle a relantionship, if she keep studying.

AJ: Probably yes, she's strong, sweet, awesome, and i could handle her expectations.

Fluttershy: Yes, she's cute, sweet, and, when she needs, she can be very strong too.

• Brohoof 1

Either Pinkie Pie or Twilight because i believe our personalties to complment each others strengthes and hides weaknesses. i believe she can't do or won't do, i'll do it just because she asked me to or if i'm knocked out that she can perectly handle the situation.

Interested in Twilight now Flick? Saves some mares for the rest of us!

I'm assuming this implies if you were a pony too. If not then none of them, I would prefer to be just friends. But if I was a pony then it would have to be either Applejack or Pinkie Pie as they seem to be the most approachable in terms of personality.

But....i'm a girl! D:

In male form, Pinkie Pie I prefer.

M'lady, allow me to introduce you to Bubble Berry!

Posted Image

For a sample of his Pinkie-like joyful eccentricities . . .

Fluttershy, Then Rarity

Fluttershy Because She's Just SO DAMN ADOREABLE! ;)

Rarity because She's Fancy, Lol

Wow, same order for me. I'll shall elaborate upon it further in my own post.
  • Brohoof 1