Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

Oh that sucks! :(

Yeah, if you know her boyfriend it sucks even more. I mean he isn't a douche and can be quite nice, but he's one of these extremely popular kids who often drink way to much. I mean I asked her 2 years before and really tried hard but she wasn't "ready" for a relationship. He just got drunk and flirted with her at a disco http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Well nevermind...

Well, I'm not really into ponies at all, and I would never really date anyone, whether they were pony or not. I'm terrible with dating, and even worse in social events or in conversations. I'd rather just be friends with the mane 6. Way less pressure, and makes it easier to talk.

I guess I'm just too socially awkward.

This is going to be very, very pathetic, but I would rather just talk other people or ponies over the Internet. It makes it less awkward.

http://cache.gyazo.c...4f7f5f2fdb2.png

At least in Equestria you would have a promising girl/boy rate and I think the mares there would value a nice person more than in our world.
  • Brohoof 3

I'd try and fail most likely with Dashie, as I have little in common with her xP

Would probably have a better chance with Twilight or AJ. Hard-working, decently intelligent...and I wouldn't mind either of them.

Yeah, if you know her boyfriend it sucks even more. I mean he isn't a douche and can be quite nice, but he's one of these extremely popular kids who often drink way to much. I mean I asked her 2 years before and really tried hard but she wasn't "ready" for a relationship. He just got drunk and flirted with her at a disco http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Well nevermind...

At least in Equestria you would have a promising girl/boy rate and I think the mares there would value a nice person more than in our world.

I know that feeling. My previous girlfriend's new boyfriend is the same type of guy. He's not even mean or anything, sometimes I just feel that he isn't as emotionally invested in her as I was.

• Brohoof 1

Looks like I have a case of Spam-a-pic syndrome, 'cause I can't get enough of lovely lovely Applejack here (According to the drawer, it's his/her interpretation of Applejack's wedding dress :wub:)

Posted Image

She looks like some Southern belle from 1920's New Orleans in her wedding gown :D

• Brohoof 4

And no respect towards her issues?

Not all would like to divulge those same details, but I'm sure if they have made a choice they are aware of the ponies faults as well as there strengths.

hhhmm im not rely into ponys but if it was a nice human with one of the mane 6 personalitys i would have to pick Twilight Sparkle

now if you dont mind

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Looks like I have a case of Spam-a-pic syndrome, 'cause I can't get enough of lovely lovely Applejack here (According to the drawer, it's his/her interpretation of Applejack's wedding dress :wub:)

Posted Image

She looks like some Southern belle from 1920's New Orleans in her wedding gown :D

HOLY SNAP! I'm sure there are plenty of bronies that would kill to stand next Applejack when she's wearing that! (Myself included.)

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

There are plusses and minuses for all of them. Rarity would be the most generous and wealthy. Fluttershy would be kind and be nice to my kitty. Twilight would be a good companion and would know a lot of stuff I wasn't too smart about. Dash would be into sports and would make sure we had good weather. Pinkie would always make me smile and laugh. AJ would know how to enjoy the slow times and wouldnt mind me working late. Though I'd have to pick AJ because she's my fav pony.

I'm gonna go all slim shady over here.

I pick dashie, just because. Dont judge or hold a grudge or i'll throw you strait into a bucket of sludge.

Not all would like to divulge those same details, but I'm sure if they have made a choice they are aware of the ponies faults as well as there strengths.

Mayhaps, but a lot of these posts seem so shallow, basing their decisions of off "she's fabulous" or "she's so cute", without considering the fact that some of these ponies are psychotic.

Mayhaps, but a lot of these posts seem so shallow, basing their decisions of off "she's fabulous" or "she's so cute", without considering the fact that some of these ponies are psychotic.

They have issues certainly, but I think it's stretching it to call them crazy. Twilight and Pinkie are forgivable because some particularly bad incidences. But Rarity and Applejack appear quite stable.

Psychotic is probably taking it a little too far. Flawed, yes, but who isn't? That's what makes them loveable characters.

On topic, either Twilight or Applejack for sure. A couple of months ago I probably would have said Fluttershy in a heartbeat, but since then Twi and AJ have really grown on me. :)

• Brohoof 1

They have issues certainly, but I think it's stretching it to call them crazy. Twilight and Pinkie are forgivable because some particularly bad incidences. But Rarity and Applejack appear quite stable.

Psychotic is probably taking it a little too far. Flawed, yes, but who isn't? That's what makes them loveable characters.

On topic, either Twilight or Applejack for sure. A couple of months ago I probably would have said Fluttershy in a heartbeat, but since then Twi and AJ have really grown on me. :)

Yeah, psychotic is stretching it a bit, but there's no doubt that these girls have psychological issues, and any boyfriend would have to be very careful and smart when in a relationship with them. I said Applejack because she seems to have the fewest issues.
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, psychotic is stretching it a bit, but there's no doubt that these girls have psychological issues, and any boyfriend would have to be very careful and smart when in a relationship with them. I said Applejack because she seems to have the fewest issues.

You're right in that they have issues. Maybe ponies are just more prone to emotional breakdown than humans? :huh: Not that we're much better, but I haven't seen anyone react as bad to the idea of disappointing a mentor figure like Twilight did. Not even me! Still some, like myself, would argue our Mane Six soul mate would be worth it. Plus that's part and parcel with bring a good boyfriend. Helping your beloved.

My choice would either be between Applejack or Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie Pie is awesome, but her hyperactivity would eventually wear me out. :P

(edited)

Either Twi or AJ

Twilight seems like she would be a great intellectual conversationalist. I dig that. Also I really like her personifications...cuz you know....school girl....

AJ is a hard working southern belle type. need I say more?

Also Luna. Because Luna.

Edited by sirseansy
  • Brohoof 1