Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

I would certainly have to date none of them. I am quite happily taken, thanks you very much.

Klopp x Nico <3

However, if I were forced to go on a date with one of them for any particular reason, I would go with Fluttershy, and if possible, Nico would be present as well :3

if i remained a human and they were still ponies, that would be fine, but i would rather be a pony, or they would be a human. (Also it would be kind of awkward for a human to fuck a pony.) but if were talking short term stuff, id choose aj. SHes just such a loevable pony. her work may get in the way sometimes, but again, it wouldnt be a serious relationship.

If we're SERIOUS relationship definately Fluttershy. Sure, we might have fights a lot, but if we stuck together after those, that would just show the integrity of our bond. we have a lot in common. Also, because she controls the animals so much, i bet she knows some pretty awesome femdom techniques in the sack. something i would never pass up.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Octavia! Though, since it's Mane 6 I would have to choose Twilight. Because I can emphasize with her the most, we're both socially awkward, and we have an insatiable thirst for knowledge. Plus our vocabularies are big enough we could understand what the other was saying!

Edited by Archangel
  • Brohoof 1

Octavia! Though, since it's Mane 6 I would have to choose Twilight. Because I can emphasize with her the most, we're both socially awkward, and we have an insatiable thirst for knowledge. Plus our vocabularies are big enough we could understand what the other was saying!

Why Octavia? If you don't mind me asking. (She's on my radar as well.)

I would gladly oblige ^___^

As would I. I know Fluttershy is content with herself. (One of her best qualities.) But I feel like she could use somepony. If not me, someone else! Someone just to hold her when she's scared, to tell her she's special, to just . . . oh I could go on like this for hours!

The lack of Rarity votes goes to show that looks isn't everything to the MLP community. Rarity is striking, but at the end of the day we all know its personality.

Which she has, a beautiful one! Rarity is graceful and poised. What's more is she's an artist as well as a businesswoman! Not to mention her appreciation for gentlemen. She's a catch to be sure!

• Brohoof 2

As would I. I know Fluttershy is content with herself. (One of her best qualities.) But I feel like she could use somepony. If not me, someone else! Someone just to hold her when she's scared, to tell her she's special, to just . . . oh I could go on like this for hours!

I have the same feeling about Twilight. I can't really decide who I like more. On the one hand I totally love AJ and would like to live on the farm, on the other Twilight is amazing too and sometimes I think she might be more fun to be with in a relationship and that she'd be really caring and affectionate.

And Octavia is on my radar just because of that picture. I am so loving her expression in that picture!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

I have the same feeling about Twilight. I can't really decide who I like more. On the one hand I totally love AJ and would like to live on the farm, on the other Twilight is amazing too and sometimes I think she might be more fun to be with in a relationship and that she'd be really caring and affectionate.

And Octavia is on my radar just because of that picture. I am so loving her expression in that picture!

Posted Image

Fully agreed. Though Octavia also has qualities I like. She has all of Rarity's class with much of Fluttershy's calm demeanor.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm either applejack or pinkie pie. It would always be fun with either of those two. Rainbow dash is too competitive for my tastes and rarity is kinda superficial. I feel like I could talk with pinkie or apple. I think I'd prefer Apple Jack cause she's more laid back.

I'd Say Fluttershy.. I'm a soft guy. What can I say? Plus, she's cute. :3

I like the cute ones! Plus, my first girlfriend was definitely "soft". Not a pushover mind you, but a loving soul.

The fact that you need to ask proves you will never understand!

I kid, but for one thing I love Octavia's classy look, (dat mane, dat bow tie!) for another she plays music. I can't play myself, but I do love to listen.

She also has "boring" colors, black mane with a grey coat. Which happen to be my favorite combination and what I would choose for myself should I become a pony.

Beyond her looks, well, she has no official personality, but going off what the average of all the fanfics have. She's upper-class and sophisticated without being a stuck-up little horse. A mare who does what she does because she enjoys it. Despite looking otherwise.

And of course because she's secretly a part-time assassin!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Look at dat class!

Actually I've always preferred background ponies over the mane 6. Maybe it's just because fan made material doesn't have quite the same E for everyone restrictions as the show, but they are all so much more interesting.

I could go into further detail, but instead I shall link you to my favorite Octavia.

http://askoctavia.tumblr.com/

• Brohoof 1

Fully agreed. Though Octavia also has qualities I like. She has all of Rarity's class with much of Fluttershy's calm demeanor.

Did some recolor on that picture and Octavia totally looks like a (ponified version) of girl I had a crush on for quite a time. I knew she looked familiar with this expression but that really scares me right now :blink:
  • Brohoof 1

Did some recolor on that picture and Octavia totally looks like a (ponified version) of girl I had a crush on for quite a time. I knew she looked familiar with this expression but that really scares me right now :blink:

Scare? If I found out a girl looked remotely like Fluttershy, AJ, Rarity, etc. I would say "Oh yeah, I'm definitely doing this!"

• Brohoof 1

Scare? If I found out a girl looked remotely like Fluttershy, AJ, Rarity, etc. I would say "Oh yeah, I'm definitely doing this!"

What scares me was that I had a crush on this girl and she is one of the prettiest persons I know. Years later I looked at Octavia and thought that she looked attractive, just to find out she looks exactly like that girl back then.

Btw. she actually has a boyfriend so the only thing I will be doing with her is probably talking if I ever meet her again.

:(
  • Brohoof 2

Twilight

I would date her and marry her if I were a pony. I would worry though about her OCD coming into contact with my minor OCD.

If I were still a human.

I wouldn't date her but I would love to talk with her and become friends. It would just be fun talking about assorted knowledge.

• Brohoof 1

What scares me was that I had a crush on this girl and she is one of the prettiest persons I know. Years later I looked at Octavia and thought that she looked attractive, just to find out she looks exactly like that girl back then.

Btw. she actually has a boyfriend so the only thing I will be doing with her is probably talking if I ever meet her again. :(

Oh that sucks! :(

Well, I'm not really into ponies at all, and I would never really date anyone, whether they were pony or not. I'm terrible with dating, and even worse in social events or in conversations. I'd rather just be friends with the mane 6. Way less pressure, and makes it easier to talk.

I guess I'm just too socially awkward.

This is going to be very, very pathetic, but I would rather just talk other people or ponies over the Internet. It makes it less awkward.

Those are always hilarious.

Like this one!

Posted Image

http://cache.gyazo.com/a3b28ebe5f69160073e3e4f7f5f2fdb2.png

• Brohoof 2

Hmm... Well I can't choose because of two reasons. Number one! My fav characters are Fluttershy and Twilight. And second reason.. I'm the same gender as them! :lol: But If I REALLY had to pick, I would choose Twilight. Mostly because we have the same likes. But I rather be friends with her. Same with Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1