Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

Bleh...the thought of Twilight having a crush on Celestia, just makes me want to murder her even more! Which is the main reason I'm so resentful of Celestia.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I think Rarity is the only one I would be capable of maintaining a meaningful relationship with. We have a lot in common and I would be able to put up with her high maintenance attitude with little complaint. I'm not really a submissive person by any means, but I'm pretty easy to nag into doing things for people I like. I would also really appreciate having a significant other who was really into beauty and makeup and all that. Growing up my mother never really taught me how to do shit like makeup, so I've just kind of been winging it for the past four years. Maybe Rarity would finally teach me! Finally, two words: personal tailor.

I don't I'd get along with anyone else enough to date them. Rainbow Dash is a maybe, but I think we'd be more destined for hookups than a serious relationship.

Applejack is another maybe, but in the end we'd probably butt heads a lot since she's so down to earth and I'm always kind of daydreamy. But a big plus for her would be getting in on a fantastic family.

I could see myself dating Fluttershy, but in reality I'd probably never pursue her because I would never notice if she was into me. I'm also kind of a crass person and I can't see her being able to talk about the things I do very well.

Finally there's Twisparks, and I don't think we'd get along well at all. Twi's a very cerebral person and, to put it bluntly, I'm not. I don't think I'm very stupid or anything, but engaging in prolonged intellectual discussion is just plain tiring to me. Twilight would want someone to be on her level at all times, and I just couldn't do that.

Bleh...the thought of Twilight having a crush on Celestia, just makes me want to murder her even more! Which is the main reason I'm so resentful of Celestia.

Yikes! I like Celestia. I even like her other aspects, Molestia and Trolestia. I wouldn't mind sharing Twilight with the Princess in any of her aspects. It could be very interesting.

Yikes! I like Celestia. I even like her other aspects, Molestia and Trolestia. I wouldn't mind sharing Twilight with the Princess in any of her aspects. It could be very interesting.

Thats just her, trust me, shes clouded under twilight.

A girl with a case of OCD is actually a plus!

Make little messes>Wait for her to confront you>argument>Makeup sex!

Plus, the house is always clean and organized!

That may actually be why my husband married me.

:wacko:

• Brohoof 1

A girl with a case of OCD is actually a plus!

Make little messes>Wait for her to confront you>argument>Makeup sex!

Plus, the house is always clean and organized!

That may actually be why my husband married me.

:wacko:

LOL. Good point! :D

I picked Fluttershy. I'm quite shy and I'll believe we will get along with each other just fine. I also find her really cute and I think she'll make a great girlfriend.

If Fluttershy wasn't on the list, I would go for Twilight Sparkle, because she is smart, and cute. :wub:

I would marry Fluttershy. She is the perfect girl... shame she's a BLOODY CARTOON CHARACTER. *cries*

For every pony in this show there's hundreds of girls out there on Earth that are like that.

The only thing I'd be afraid of with Twilight is the possibility of her turning into Velma from the Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc show if she's put into a relationship. Velma is one of my all-time favorite cartoon characters, and I HATED what they did with her in that series.

Anyway, under current circumstances, it would be a close call between Twilight and Fluttershy. If anything, it would be interesting to see Twilight in a relationship, trying to follow some sort of book, or seeing Fluttershy in a relationship.

Wait, like 3rd base GF, or just a GF?

If the former, Twilight Sparkle, if the latter, Fluttershy.

Meh, our local library has all crappy boobs about history and science. They don't carry any banned books, and we all know those are the best!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and "correct this"...*books.

Meh, our local library has all crappy boobs about history and science. They don't carry any banned books, and we all know those are the best!

If my library had all crappy boobs about history and science, I wouldn't want to live in it either.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Meh, our local library has all crappy books about history and science. They don't carry any banned books, and we all know those are the best!

My local library is quite good! It rivals the county library in size and versatility. We have a computer lab and media rooms (TVs and DVD players) a nice collection of DVDs and CDs you can check out for free, also. Still, If I lived in a library I'd want it to be Twilight's library in a tree. She has a laboratory in the basement as seen in "Feeling Pinkie Keen"! That's one of the things I want to see more of in season three. Twilight's research isn't just reading. I want to see her working in her lab! Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Honestly this is the hardest decision I've ever tried to make D:

I'm thinking either Fluttershy, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, or Pinkie PIe :/ GRRRRRRRRR oh well I'm too tired to think about this now its 9:49 where I am

Interesting aspect in the decision making process. It looks like some of you guys are weighing where your pony girlfriend lives and if you moved in.

Twilight: Library Treehouse

Rainbow Dash: Cloudsdale... right?

Fluttershy: A house full of animals (stink from all the poop)

Pinkie Pie: I forget where she lives... just a regular house right?

Rarity: Her house is where she works. Could be pretty and pretty cluttered.

Applejack: Out on a farm. You'd have to help out with chores if you moved in!

If you're not a Pegasus pony you can't live with Rainbow Dash. Twilight's joint would be cool if you like books and stuff. You better love animals if you want to stand the smell of Fluttershy's animal house. Pinkie might party with loud music and eat lots of sweets, more power to ya if you like partying. Rarity doesn't like her stuff messed with, so you won't be doing much there anyways. Applejack would expect you to help out with the farm, so you better like her a lot!

RD:You couldn't live in Cloudsdale. The RAINBOW FACTORY.

TS:Living with a dragon, kewl 'nough.

FS:She's too good of a caretaker to let 'em crap where they want!

PP:Lives in Sugarcube Corner.

RR:Awkward, anypony?

AJ:Working.

If my library had all crappy boobs about history and science, I wouldn't want to live in it either.

:lol:

lol, It's amazing what one letter can ruin!

My local library is quite good! It rivals the county library in size and versatility. We have a computer lab and media rooms (TVs and DVD players) a nice collection of DVDs and CDs you can check out for free, also. Still, If I lived in a library I'd want it to be Twilight's library in a tree. She has a laboratory in the basement as seen in "Feeling Pinkie Keen"! That's one of the things I want to see more of in season three. Twilight's research isn't just reading. I want to see her working in her lab!

That, I can agree with! Hell, I'd probably volunteer to be the guinea pig when she needs it.