Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

Akemi Homura

432 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony of the mane 6 would you have as your girlfriend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • AppleJack
    • Fluttershy
    • None of the above/NA

Hmmm... Okay, here we go.

(in order of "Mmmmmm... Nah." to "Hell yeah!"

Rainbow Dash-NO. Would not work. We're friggin' polar opposites!

Pinkie Pie-Wouldn't last.She may be my favorite pony, but it would be impossible to have a meaningful relationship with her. We share lots of common interests and I'm sure we could be great friends for sure, I couldn't do it. I wouldn't be able to sit down and speak to her, you know?

...Plus I'm pretty sure her style of parties span lots of other ways than the show tells us....and I don't think I like that...-JUST SAYING. (I'm not the kind of guy who always has his mind there-in fact, those people disgust me. I only think that way when it's relevant to the topic at hand.

Applejack: Not likely. While we share a lot of the same morals, I feel that our personalities would conflict sometimes. For example, she's very headstrong, not a bad thing. But I feel that if I were to say just the wrong thing she'd get angry, so I'd be having to walk on eggshells constantly which is not something I want to deal with. Although a relationship with AJ would be a nice albeit bumpy ride, it wouldn't last long.

Rarity: Maybe. I actually share quite a bit with Rarity, we're both very generous, always willing to go the extra mile for a friend, and despite my more less formal personality, I very much enjoy the more classy things. So if I were to be in a relationship with her, I wouldn't mind doing the "girly" things we'd do together. And I'm also usually quite passive, so I wouldn't really mind all the things she'd make me do. However, I'm the most akward looking somewhat normally-functioning person in existence so she'd want nothing to do with me.

Twilight Sparkle: Dreampony (near tie with Fluttershy) while Twilight is my least favorite in terms of portrayal in the show. In real life, she'd really be a wonderful soulpony. We'd spend hours on end sharing intellectual discussions on a variety of subjects, we'd work together organizing the library, and a bunch of other nerdy stuff too!

Fluttershy: Super-Ultra-Mega-Dreampony (near tie with Twilight). Fluttershy would be a perfect match in every way. Pretty much the exact opposite of RD in terms of compatibility. I'm pretty much everything she is but with a much stronger backbone (no offense to her), so I'd be able to support her in times of need. We'd share so many wonderful memories, like nice, qiuet, walks in the woods, picnics, or just sitting there, on the Everfree forest floor and listen to the sound of nature with her. Oh Cesestia, how I wish I could leave here and be a MLP pony right now! (Yes, I'm aware that sounds pretty creepy, but honestly, if we happened to be the same species, she'd really be the one, true girl for me.)

So... Yeah. That was kind of weird...

• Brohoof 3

APPLEJACK ALL DAY ERRDAY!

I think she's got a bit of lesbian deep within her. *giggles*

I would say Dashie, but she's a little too sporty for my tastes. :P

(edited)

I'd pick Fluttershy. I'm a bit shy myself and for whatever reason i'm a sucker for shy types. I also think she's absolutley beautiful!

That's pretty ironic, you said exactly what i was going to say. Edited by 117EWAN
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmm... Okay, here we go.

(in order of "Mmmmmm... Nah." to "Hell yeah!"

Rainbow Dash-NO. Would not work. We're friggin' polar opposites!

Pinkie Pie-Wouldn't last.She may be my favorite pony, but it would be impossible to have a meaningful relationship with her. We share lots of common interests and I'm sure we could be great friends for sure, I couldn't do it. I wouldn't be able to sit down and speak to her, you know?

...Plus I'm pretty sure her style of parties span lots of other ways than the show tells us....and I don't think I like that...-JUST SAYING. (I'm not the kind of guy who always has his mind there-in fact, those people disgust me. I only think that way when it's relevant to the topic at hand.

Applejack: Not likely. While we share a lot of the same morals, I feel that our personalities would conflict sometimes. For example, she's very headstrong, not a bad thing. But I feel that if I were to say just the wrong thing she'd get angry, so I'd be having to walk on eggshells constantly which is not something I want to deal with. Although a relationship with AJ would be a nice albeit bumpy ride, it wouldn't last long.

Rarity: Maybe. I actually share quite a bit with Rarity, we're both very generous, always willing to go the extra mile for a friend, and despite my more less formal personality, I very much enjoy the more classy things. So if I were to be in a relationship with her, I wouldn't mind doing the "girly" things we'd do together. And I'm also usually quite passive, so I wouldn't really mind all the things she'd make me do. However, I'm the most akward looking somewhat normally-functioning person in existence so she'd want nothing to do with me.

Twilight Sparkle: Dreampony (near tie with Fluttershy) while Twilight is my least favorite in terms of portrayal in the show. In real life, she'd really be a wonderful soulpony. We'd spend hours on end sharing intellectual discussions on a variety of subjects, we'd work together organizing the library, and a bunch of other nerdy stuff too!

Fluttershy: Super-Ultra-Mega-Dreampony (near tie with Twilight). Fluttershy would be a perfect match in every way. Pretty much the exact opposite of RD in terms of compatibility. I'm pretty much everything she is but with a much stronger backbone (no offense to her), so I'd be able to support her in times of need. We'd share so many wonderful memories, like nice, qiuet, walks in the woods, picnics, or just sitting there, on the Everfree forest floor and listen to the sound of nature with her. Oh Cesestia, how I wish I could leave here and be a MLP pony right now! (Yes, I'm aware that sounds pretty creepy, but honestly, if we happened to be the same species, she'd really be the one, true girl for me.)

So... Yeah. That was kind of weird...

Well put, on everything you said! *brohoof*

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Twilight. I need somepony who can discipline me into doing my work, and who can help me with my homework. :P Also because she's just so cute in her geeky antics :wub:

Pretty much what Jack said.

I'm a sucker for geeky girls like Velma (Scooby Doo), Eileen (Regular Show), etc. Twilight takes that and goes a few steps beyond. Her obsession with books and following them to do the most common of tasks is adorable. Even though she would be a bit much to handle trying to pull her away from her books, I think she would be the most ideal out of the mane 6.

Edited by Chocolate

Well, certainly not Twilight. Not Rarity either. Dash and Applejack seem cool, too. I'd love to have someone funny and energetic around like Pinkie, but I think out of all, I'd prefer Fluttershy.

This topic gave me a topic idea, though.

Fluttershy, or Applejack. Applejack because her accent is adorable as hell, and seems she seems like she would be actually committed to relationships. Fluttershy because timid girls are cute, and I like cute things.

• Brohoof 1