Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lunchables

Glimmer

@Glimmer

As this does not have any potential for serious discussion, this thread has been moved to the Forum Lounge. Keep in mind, this is not a bad thing, but the General Discussion section is primarily for subjects which can be discussed to a certain degree; threads like this belong in the Lounge, due to the overall casual and aimless nature of them.

Thank you very much~! :grin:

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

@Glimmer

As this does not have any potential for serious discussion, this thread has been moved to the Forum Lounge. Keep in mind, this is not a bad thing, but the General Discussion section is primarily for subjects which can be discussed to a certain degree; threads like this belong in the Lounge, due to the overall casual and aimless nature of the thread.

Thank you very much~! :grin:

While I agree with what you've surmised here, the health issues in our country regarding prepackaged foods and the industry that supplies them to majority caucasian families is nothing to scoff at-- in fact, I'm willing to bet that obesity rates as a whole can be contributed to this pizza-flavored snack food. Does this sound like a non-serious issue to you? 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Glimmer said:

While I agree with what you've surmised here, the health issues in our country regarding prepackaged foods and the industry that supplies them to majority caucasian families is nothing to scoff at-- in fact, I'm willing to bet that obesity rates as a whole can be contributed to this pizza-flavored snack food. Does this sound like a non-serious issue to you? 

Oh, yes; that's a perfect topic for the General Discussion section~! :grin: If you would like to discuss something like that, you're more than welcome to create a new thread for it. The primary "issue" with this one is that it pertains to one particular item; if you would like to create a discussion about health issues in modern society, you should be more explicit with your intentions.

Regardless, happy posting, my dude! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, yes; that's a perfect topic for the General Discussion section~! :grin: If you would like to discuss something like that, you're more than welcome to create a new thread for it. The primary "issue" with this one is that it pertains to one particular item; if you would like to create a discussion about health issues in modern society, you should be more explicit with your intentions.

Regardless, happy posting, my dude! :fluttershy:

thank you for being understanding! :) 

• Brohoof 1

I remember enjoying the pizza lunchable, though it's been like 12-14 years ago. It was alright in moderation as a rare treat, I remember usually saving some of the sauce and mixing it in the remains of the cheeses. I do have to be frank though, those lunchables were/are nothing compared to the real pizza the school ordered in every 2 weeks.

Lunchables are awful. Nothing beats proper home cooked meals, yo. As far as I am concerned, Lunchables are worse than hospital food >.<

Spoiler

Dunkaroos, however, are where it's at!

screen-shot-2015-10-10-at-1-44-20-pm.png

42 minutes ago, Glimmer said:

Discuss this favored food of many people, especially of the caucasian variety, below. 

pizza-with-pepperoni.ashx

Caucasian variety? Why that "variety" specifically? That's like saying chicken should be eaten by the "African variety".

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Caucasian variety? Why that "variety" specifically? That's like saying chicken should be eaten by the "African variety".

xD I was totally waiting for someone to make this comment~

Just now, Kai-rouken said:

xD I was totally waiting for someone to make this comment~

I was just pointing out how classing a group of people based on a stereotype is a bit closeminded. :twi:

5 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Stereotypes exist for a reason TaZe, however Lunchables can be enjoyed by us ALL because racism is over.

article-2124586-12740862000005DC-247_468

evidence^ 

• Brohoof 1

I always thought the pizza lunchable sucked. The cheese was chalky and didn't have the magic effect that comes with being melted, and using the dense bread disk as the base to a dessert was a terrible idea. Now an adult version where inside the cardboard box is a metal one that acts as the oven and the cardboard folds into a sturdy pizza peel (the paddle thingy)with real ingredients pizza dough and ingredients and a gel burner with a few matches to cook it with so anywhere at anytime you could have freshly baked pizza? That'd be amazing and probably expensive. Maybe use aluminum for the metal and line with a very cheap but food grade insulator, while also having everything be recyclable. I feel like this could be done and sold for under $20. Low profit but this is about supplying freshly baked pizza at anytime anywhere, not money.

Or maybe just an adult serving sized lunchable for just 5 dollars that's 500 calories and filling. That'd be nice

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm just amazed that lunchables still exist, largely unaltered. I do not like pepperoni pizza. I LOVE lunchables pepperoni pizza, and it is still really cheap :wub:. Its like a little reminder that the 90s did something right

*reads the posts*

I suddenly feel in the minority :sealed:

Edited by BlueBrony
  • Brohoof 1

The ham and cheese were a good hold-me-over until dinnertime, and since most convenience stores sold them, they were a go-to lunch for me most days.

• 2 years later...