Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Artificial Love (OOC) 1x1

Catpone Cerberus

(edited)

RP:

Hi, so, I would like to RP with my new characters. 

androids.thumb.png.b5cc3ae5e68c5878b9e7a8c1bc13938c.png

And the idea is simple, a normal romance RP, we can make so both of us have 2 characters, or Sunlight x your character with Jade tagging along (they consider each other as siblings.)

Things to know about my characters. 

1. When in "disguise", they are basically indistinguishable from a normal pony. (they also have personalities and emotions like normal ponies.)

2. They eat, drink, sleep, etc. 

3.The only real difference to a normal pony is that they aren't biological and have been build instead of being born (and don't age in the same way) 

4. Has superior memory to normal ponies, otherwise their skills, senses etc. Are slightly above average at best. 

5. Both know they are artificial, but they don't know exactly what they are (since Equestria doesn't have such technology) or why and by who they were created. And regardless of being artificial, they both want a normal life. 

Sunlight is more sensitive/anxious/self-judgemental about it than Jade. 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pvt. Cerberus

This sounds pretty interesting and cool. 

Would my OC, Dynamo Pad, fit well into this story? Here's a link to his character page. 

Looks good for me :)

Do you have any ideas how our characters would meet in the start? All I have really planned is that my characters are both (obviously) in the "disguise" mode in the start, and eventually in some point either by accident or on purpose their real "form" will be revealed to Dynamo. 

Maybe in a arcade or something? 

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pvt. Cerberus

Awesome! :) 

Also I can see that. Maybe there's a section for video games and one section for card games, in the arcade.

Sure :) my characters could be playing something against each other when Dynamo happens to stumble upon them and we could start from there? 

(I'll be little busy today but I'll make the RP thread asap after we have the starting situation planned.)

• Brohoof 1

@Pvt. Cerberus

Okay and that sounds like a plan. Maybe Dynamo could run in and stumble upon them and while they play, someone comes in to crash the party.

Also, okay and no worries. Thanks for letting me know and I hope everything will be okay. :) 

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pvt. Cerberus

Okay and that sounds like a plan. Maybe Dynamo could run in and stumble upon them and while they play, someone comes in to crash the party.

Also, okay and no worries. Thanks for letting me know and I hope everything will be okay. :) 

Arighty :)

I'll let you know when the RP is up. 

• Brohoof 1

@Pvt. Cerberus

Okay and I'll make my response to the starter. No worries because I'm not good with starting RP's, as well.

I was just wondering one thing. Is the RP taking place in Fillydelphia? I saw the post and wasn't sure where the setting would be. I thought it would have been Ponyville because Dynamo moves to Ponyville after graduating. I'm okay with the setting either way, but I was just wanting to make sure.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pvt. Cerberus

Okay and I'll make my response to the starter. No worries because I'm not good with starting RP's, as well.

I was just wondering one thing. Is the RP taking place in Fillydelphia? I saw the post and wasn't sure where the setting would be. I thought it would have been Ponyville because Dynamo moves to Ponyville after graduating. I'm okay with the setting either way, but I was just wanting to make sure.

I wasn't sure where to start from. I can edit the post so it's Ponyville. 

• Brohoof 1

@Pvt. Cerberus

For the battle, would it be better if Sunlight wins? Also, should there be a friendly bet between Dynamo and Sunlight, or should I save that when a bully comes in to bother them? I had an idea for after the game, but wanted to see what you thought. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

For the battle, would it be better if Sunlight wins?

It's aright to me either way, it would make sense for Dynamo still win since it is his talent, and because the difference between Jade and Sunlight is only something like 20-25%, but I leave it up to you, :) 

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Also, should there be a friendly bet between Dynamo and Sunlight, or should I save that when a bully comes in to bother them?

I don't see Sunlight being so sure about her victory that she would bet on it, in fact, she probably would bet on her own defeat, but she could make a bet that she gets closer to winning than Jade, since she knows that that is bound to happen.

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I just wasn't sure how they could blossom the relationship, or something like that.

Well, they have known for maybe an hour or two , there can be feelings already, but I think the "opening up" would take at least until the next day if no longer. 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Pvt. Cerberus said:

Well, they have known for maybe an hour or two , there can be feelings already, but I think the "opening up" would take at least until the next day if no longer. 

Oh, okay and that can work. I added a card game department to the arcade because I have a character who could annoy them. Then he would try to take Sunlight away and Dynamo and Jade would step in to stop him. Which would result in Dynamo playing a card game against said bully, if that works.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay and that can work. I added a card game department to the arcade because I have a character who could annoy them. Then he would try to take Sunlight away and Dynamo and Jade would step in to stop him. Which would result in Dynamo playing a card game against said bully, if that works.

Works for me :)

It may take a while for me to reply because I'm visiting a friend I haven't seen for 159 days. 

8 minutes ago, Pvt. Cerberus said:

Works for me :)

It may take a while for me to reply because I'm visiting a friend I haven't seen for 159 days. 

Okay sounds good. Also no worries and I completely understand. :) 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad I have to ask now just to make sure...
How far in technological advancement Equestria is in our RP? I'm not complaining, I just want to know now that we have gone past the Canon state. (also, having an internet just made Jade and Sunlight several times smarter since it's one giant information storage and they seek any information they can get their hoofs on:P)

@Pvt. Cerberus

That's a good question. I was going to say modern times, as in how we live in. I wasn't sure because there are a few moments from the show that I felt was a nod to internet connections, or something along those lines. In "Stranger than Fan Fiction," Quibble Pants talks about his own fanfictions during the end credits. Even in moments that deal with video games like "Viva Las Pegasus," I'm not sure if there would be online play between other gamer's.

Does that mean the battles that Dynamo had against Jade and Sunlight would be different. Since you said they would be smarter, so their skills and intelligence would be more advanced. Would it be better if I altered my post a little?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Does that mean the battles that Dynamo had against Jade and Sunlight would be different. Since you said they would be smarter, so their skills and intelligence would be more advanced. Would it be better if I altered my post a little?

Not necessary since they only seek facts and other knowledge, the fact that they don't know anything about games doesn't necessary need to change.

• Brohoof 1